The £50k man...Take a bow son!

Some on here would have biting hands off had an offer of £6-8m been received for Glen.

Ok, it was a steal, but we need to forget the £50k price we paid, that was down to circumstances of transfer, not a judgement of his ability.

Consider this, media talk of Ntcham having a transfer value of between £10-£15m, well Kamara is a thoroughbred compared to Ntcham who is more of a cart horse in comparison.

Whatever his value, Kamara is worth many, many more £millions than any of their midfield "Galacticos".

An outstanding footballer. Technically excellent, and was great cover for Borna today.

Take a bow son.

So glad this thread has happened. I don't post often but I feel Glenn is an underrated player by many. He reminds me of Kante in many respects. He's relentless, constantly breaking up play, then distributing the ball. He allows the players around him to play better. Motm today for me. Not a slur on Goldson, he only made one mistake.

MOTM for me, strolled through the game. He owned that pitch today, seemed like he covered every blade of grass. Immense performance.

I can’t believe we got him for £50k, considering he’s a Finnish international, ex Arsenal youth that was a good prospect, he’s certainly fulfilling some of that promise.
A Rolls Royce of a player, genuine star man in a very good European class side. He’s excellent and deserves every single plaudit coming his way, he truly was outstanding today. A shout for arfield as well, I felt he was a brilliant foil for kamara, as well as the defence today.
My personal opinion is that was a brilliant performance, almost perfect. If we ask ourselves what a perfect performance is, it’s going to our rivals ground, defending well, keeping the ball and using it the right way, creating chances, scoring goals and not conceding. Today was as good a performance as we’ve had in that midden, Emotions aside, that was a proper performance.

I was the first to say we should sign Kamara and although he has had a few duff games that have cost us he is absolutely brilliant and it was a joy to watch him today

Motm for me. I'll be honest I'd have been happy for him to be dropped for ryan jack! Quite happy to eat humble pie and admit I was wrong. What a player he is

What a game he had, fantastic and just oozed class.
Head and shoulders above anything the opposition had.

For me Aribo and Kamara are good enough to play in any top league. I think those 2 are our most valuable assets in terms of transfer values.

Class today, with and without the ball. He's bought into the gaffers ideas and it shows - Intelligent footballer. Would love to see him score a few goals for a bit of polish.

Motm for me. I'll be honest I'd have been happy for him to be dropped for ryan jack! Quite happy to eat humble pie and admit I was wrong. What a player he is
And what a bench we had today, this is what makes me feel more confident this year.

It's insane that in today's football I've got more than his transfer fee in my wallet...Although, TBF, this whole currency exchange lark is a bit confusing.

Was immaculate today, they couldn't get near him and he put in a shift defensively.

I've always been a fan.

genuinly he was fucking superb today, at times he was dragging 2 or 3 players in pulling them out of position and then playing the pass. Dominant!!

Last edited:
The lad is a proper football player and is being coached to a new level by 2 fantastic ex midfielders.
Immense today

Back