The £50k man...Take a bow son!

He is our best player at the moment.

I would have been happy to sell him in the summer for the money quoted, but I was very wrong.

He is just so classy.

At times I confess to being a bit underwhelmed by him but I have got it completely wrong - what a season he is having for us & Finland - magnificent again today.

And if Nelms is looking in - my sides are splitting at your loss of the player to us for washers!

Kamara was outstanding today. He played like a proper thoroughbred and his decision making was first class. Our management team are to be credited with bringing this guy in for buttons and bringing the best out in him.

Biggest change for me this season in Kamara compared to last is that he has cut out the slack passes and turning into trouble. Always seemed to have that in him, but don't recall it happening at all this season. He's offering a bit more going forward to. Such a good dribbler and runner with the ball, with a little more self belief going forward he could go on and be the complete midfielder for me.

He looks to have bulked up looks fitter and stronger a very intelligent footballer great balance quick feet, well done Glen great performance and a bargain fee.

there was a move in the first half he took out about 3 mutants with it going one way then the other, it was so good he even confused the commentator for a second

in complete control of the midfield today

In games like today he’s outstanding.

In games at home v Hamilton etc he’s ineffective.

He’s probably our best central midfielder and the least suited of our central midfielders to play every week. Its a crazy dilemma, in games like today and Europe he’s sensational.

Kamara was my man of the match. Can understand why Goldson got it but Kamara didn't do a thing wrong all game. He was sensational.

He gave them a lesson today, undescribable from seeing this kid playing against us for Dundee a couple of seasons ago. Thinking this boy is having a great game against us at one point, to picking him up for £50k. to being a tim slayer today. Pound for pound, Kamara will prove to be one of the most influential players of this era.

He was outstanding today and i say that as someone who if picking the team would have dropped him for jack in the starting line up. I have been critical if him in the past for games where his concentration drops and i worried that that might happen today but he controlled the game and drove us firward at times.

I’m his biggest critic and I felt I would never forgiven him (weard thing to say ?) after he threw the league against hearts last season, but he was superb today and has been in the most part this season. He was my my man of the match today and feel he plays even better without Jack nest to him.

Always stuck up for him against some unjustified criticism. Jack, whom I have criticised for being too pedestrian in the past, came on and did a great job. Two great midfielders and with Davis, Arfield and Aribo coming back and of course Zungu to come in we’re looking strong in the middle which we’ll need to be as a squad over the rest of the season.

I was critical of Kamara when he regularly gave the ball away with slack passes in dangerous areas, but he's cut that out of his game and has been fantastic lately, credit where it is due.

I'm looking forward to seeing more of him and Aribo together in our midfield.

He's a player who knows where everyone is on the park at all times. Clever boy passes are always mean't to set up or switch play. Head always up before he's been passed too.
Not a player we will even be considering leaving before 55

All our mids GK, SD, RJ, SA look so much better against teams who don't sit in, Kamara was excellent today because he was looking to pass forwards.

When teams sit in we tend to go square too often, this is one of the reasons we have been the better team in the last 4 OF games and have done so well in Europe.

Great to see big Joe back and with Zungu to come, happy days

I have been critical of him when we play against the park the bus domestic pish, but have to applaud him today! Sensational performance and dominated the left side. MOTM without a doubt.

Played a blinder today, can’t fault a performance like that, nitcham will still be dizzy...

Back