The 100 most successful clubs.

This list shows the amount of points scored from each club for their UEFA country ranking since the season 1955/56

This list shows the amount of points scored from each club for their UEFA country ranking since the season 1955/56

I think the issue is them calling it the 100 most successful clubs, which isn't what it is.

Its effectivly the teams that have qualified for Europe the most and/or come from small leagues with only 1 or 2 big teams who get all the points.

I think the issue is them calling it the 100 most successful clubs, which isn't what it is.

Its effectivly the teams that have qualified for Europe the most and/or come from small leagues with only 1 or 2 big teams who get all the points.
Ha ha, mate read what he's typed if you think he's got it wrong take it up with him, he's got it right, it isn't about trophies won, that would be a different list.

I'm all for celebrating success, but the fact AC Milan, who have won the Champions League 7 times, are below us does tell you to take this with a pinch of salt.
And Man Utd have won 3 EC’s/CL’s to Liverpool’s 6, yet are higher up the list. Highlights the system as being as flawed as it is. Rewarding medicrity.

Ah, the old “lies, damned lies and statistics”. But the laugh is that the Jungles, who not only love a good stat but make them up, will be apoplectic. Wonderful!

Jesus Christ people getting annoyed at a post that shows Rangers achievements in a positive light. Good old follow follow!
It's incredible mate, the guy who's done the stats has explained what it's about and people have hopefully not read it, I've ended up with a sore head with it.

Back