The 1986-87 Championship Season video

mdingwall

Administrator
The 1986-87 Championship Season video

Who's still got the video cassette? :)

TDasxTC.jpg

Yes, still got it and a couple of dozen of other Rangers videos. (Including all of the nine in a row)

I transferred the video to CD years ago, but could never bring myself to get rid of the VHS tape!

I got mine on Christmas morning '87, seven months after the season ended. Not sure how soon after the season finished that it was available?

My Rangers VHS/Documentaries collection :
Seasons To Be Cheerful 1-9 Walter Smith: The Football Years(Documentary)Rangers Classic Cup FinalsGioJorg Albertz/The HammerRangers 140 Greatest Sporting Moments Four in a rowThe RisingDerek JohnstoneDynamite/The Iain Durrant StoryEight at the Double/ 1995-969 in a Row/one to goRangers the Treble/1998-99That Championship Season 1986-87Rangers Champions League 1992-93Rangers 9 in a row special(Documentary)Double Dutch Season 1999-2000Follow Follow: The History of the RangersThe Rangers Story: Follow FollowBarcelona 72True BluesSuper CooperWalter's ReturnRangers: The Definitive HistoryFirst to 50: 2002/03Make it a Double: 2008/09Remember Remember 2 wins in NovemberRangers Wing WizardsStep up and play: 3 in a rowMichael Mols51 & Counting: 2004-05Rangers Season 2005-06Rangers Bosses of the firm: The SPL YearsThe Real McCoistRangers GoldLaudrup: The Joy of FootballWaiting for GascoigneThe Goalie5 in a Row(Season 1992-93 Season)The GafferWing WizardsBlue SteelPRSOFergieFernandoGazza: The Rangers YearsRangers Gold 2: The EntertainersRangers Season 1988-89Rangers Season 1989-90Rangers Season 1990-91The Bluebells are Blue(Season 1993-94)Seventh Heaven(Season 1994-95)Super Cooper(STV Documentary)Battle Of BritainInside IbroxJohn Greig 1959-1971SounessThe Scott Nisbet Testimonial MatchThe Italian JobGoals/Gaffes and OuttakesMoments to RememberTennents Scottish Cup Semi Final 1992 Last of the Nine in a RowJohn Greig 1972-1995300 Great Rangers GoalsEvery Other SaturdayMcCoist: Still Having a BallRangers 10 Vladikavkas 3The Game that Won the LeagueRangers Old Firm ClassicsRangers Video ChallengeWee Willie: The Willie Henderson StoryRangers Video Monthly No. 1 Rangers Video Monthly No.2Rangers Video Monthly No.3Rangers Video Monthly No.4Rangers Video Monthly No.5Rangers Video Monthly No. 6Rangers Video Monthly No. 7 Rangers Video Monthly No.8Rangers Video Monthly No.9Rangers Video Monthly No.10RTV Video Diary No.1RTV Video Diary No.3RTV Video Diary No.4RTV Video Diary No.5A History of the Scottish Cup Featuring Rangers1998 Scottish League Cup VictoryJim Baxter's - Rangers MemoriesGreatest RangersOne Vision - Season 2000-01AmorusoThat Lovin FeelingMarvin AndrewsFootballers Lives: Maurice JohnstonFootballers Lives: Graeme SounessRangers Season 1988- 89 Volume 1Ibrox Club Hour - 9 in a Row SpecialNine in a Row - STV TributeThat Was The Team That Was - 9 in a RowSelling The Blues - 1988 DocumentaryMoody Blue - Rangers TV Davie Cooper TributeDavie Cooper : A tribute STVGazza's Coming Home Channel 4Rangers Revival - Story of 1986-87We Will Follow on - Story of Season 1988-89Souness - I was There BSKYB7 in a Row - Sky ReviewClash of the TitansPride and Prejudice1989-90 Season Review Friday Sportscene
tenor.gif

This cassette completed my Gers VHS collection when I found it in cash converters in 1995. Classic. Will find them all (except my signed Super Cooper) a new home some time soon.

Still have all my VHS's and DVD's.
Actually "forgot "to take my 86/87 VHS back to a video store in North Sydney.

Loved that video. Lost it at some point, probably while moving. On top of that my VHS player died of old age a while ago.

Will take a stroll down memory lane and watch it on Youtube.

Back