The 2 bears who opened the show on Clyde SSB

This I don’t get. That’s basically saying we should be winning every game 4&5-0. Sunday we had a perfectly good goal chopped off and denied a pen cause it was windy, Wednesday a perfect goal chopped off at 1-1 which would have put us 2-1 up, seconds later they score. Good refereeing changes that to an unnervy 3-0 win and a win v killie. We can’t absolutely pump teams every single game. Refs chopping off perfectly good goals kinda shows we are playing like we shouldn’t need to worry about refs, they’re taking things into their own hands though.
There is a belief among some on here that we should be winning every game by 4 or 5 and never concede anyway. That's outwith the referees failing to apply the rules event and chopping off perfectly good goals/denying the most stonewall penalties you'll see.

d9ZkF93.gif

I'm a old man now we are Rangers we don't need help from anyone and when we win the league it will be all the sweeter we accept bad decìsions with dignity

I agree but just a thought go out and beat these teams regardless of referee

If Dykes strike that hit post had sneaked in we would’ve had less than 10mins to get the win when we should’ve been 2 maybe 3 up;

I'm a old man now we are Rangers we don't need help from anyone and when we win the league it will be all the sweeter we accept bad decìsions with dignity

We aren’t asking for help. We are asking for the rules to be applied fairly to us ffs.

Failure to do that has cost us the League Cup and at least 5 points in the league.

Factor in the dodgy decisions the filth get and we are looking at a monumental point swing that has all but ensured we are out of the title race.

Waken up man.

I agree but just a thought go out and beat these teams regardless of referee

The two shockers against killie cost us 3, what could be, crucial points should our form pick up and we win old firms, morelos goal was perfectly legal and their first should have never stood.

Livi rattled the post at 1-0 could of been a goal costing us 2 points when they should of been down to 10 men and we should of had a penalty for a hand ball. Not to mention the offside rulings for morelos and kamberi.

These arent small mistakes.

We aren’t asking for help. We are asking for the rules to be applied fairly to us ffs.

Failure to do that has cost us the League Cup and at least 5 points in the league.

Factor in the dodgy decisions the filth get and we are looking at a monumental point swing that has all but ensured we are out of the title race.

Waken up man.
Far to many fans overlooking this imo.

These decisions have a knock-on effect too. The players get nervous. We get on their backs. They get scunnered for getting perfectly good goals chalked off but the management won`t come out and say so. Players heads go down and we ship even more points.

All because the evidence proves we are being done like a fkking kipper.

Waken up man.
I was not asking for help we need to rise above it

I wish the modern world was really like how you want to see it. But it isn't sadly. And I take no pleasure in saying this. There is something fundamentally wrong with the Scottish game and it isn't benefitting us. How to change it I don't know but having to score 2 or more just to get a so-called legit goal isn't right.

Back