The 2 bears who opened the show on Clyde SSB

Brick_Top

Official Ticketer
Very well said from both of you. The second caller was excellent in getting across the corruption we have faced with officials in the last 2-3 months.

It’s well overdue that our club and supporters start going to town on the corrupt cheating officials who are costing us on an almost weekly basis.

Unsurprisingly, the panel were basically of the opinion that all teams are equally subject to bad decisions but deep down they know the truth.

If we want to win anything in the next few years, our club and support must begin to ramp up the pressure on the cheats who are robbing us.

I also thought the 2 of them spoke well, didn’t jump in and go ott but got their point across that these decisions are costing us points. Non surprisingly, Hugh started banging on that we should be worrying about our lack of form rather than refereeing performances.

Ps. Did anyone else pick up on Alex Rae’s little dig on Taylor’s gesture yesterday?

I agree but just a thought go out and beat these teams regardless of referee

We did beat Kilmarnock though. We scored a late winner. Their equaliser shouldn’t have stood. Take your pick. How much more do you want.

I genuinely don’t know what it will take for some of our support to drop this ridiculous attitude and waken up.

We aren’t being allowed to win certain games. Other games such as yesterday and the piggery we are just about getting away unscathed despite the officials best efforts.

Take your head out the sand ffs.

Haven't heard it but Yes the more vocal we as a support become regarding the piss poor decisions the better
It's more important that our management and directors make an issue of it. Refs are only human and can be pressurise. Call them out and they might start giving us 50/50s. What would Broonaldho have done after the 1st Killie handball goal ? He'd have his team surround and terrify the referee. Similarly Sunday v Livi.

I also thought the 2 of them spoke well, didn’t jump in and go ott but got their point across that these decisions are costing us points. Non surprisingly, Hugh started banging on that we should be worrying about our lack of form rather than refereeing performances.

Ps. Did anyone else pick up on Alex Rae’s little dig on Taylor’s gesture yesterday?

What was said? Is Taylor the latest turncoat? The new Scott Allen?

We did beat Kilmarnock though. We scored a late winner. Their equaliser shouldn’t have stood. Take your pick. How much more do you want.

I genuinely don’t know what it will take for some of our support to drop this ridiculous attitude and waken up.

We aren’t being allowed to win certain games. Other games such as yesterday and the piggery we are just about getting away unscathed despite the officials best efforts.

Correct .

Are we playing shite ? Yes .

Are officials costing us points AGAIN at the crucial point of the season just like last year ? Yes .

Were we robbed of the league cup ? Yes .

How much longer are the club going to sit back and accept it ?

So Celtic can win half their games by a goal when struggling and the other Half at a canter when playing well.
But Rangers need to play well every game or refs will cheat points off us where they gift them to celtic. But we should be better than a team with more than double the budget and wage?

It's more important that our management and directors make an issue of it. Refs are only human and can be pressurise. Call them out and they might start giving us 50/50s. What would Broonaldho have done after the 1st Killie handball goal ? He'd have his team surround and terrify the referee. Similarly Sunday v Livi.
Ferguson had Aberdeen and Man Utd do this to perfection

Well done to the bears putting the pressure on snyde its what we have to do before the hearts cup game i keep repeating in a media forum the League Cup Final should have been declared nil and void THE spfl sfa plus the bookies keep quiet punters are loosing heavily due to awful decisions from officials I also think the players have had enough hence the boss fighting the teams corner

Exactly bud nail on head.

Also Cheated out a penalty at Aberdeen plus a Red Card for Cosgrove in the first half an hour for any one of 5 assaults.

Cheated at Home to Aberdeen when Dallas failed to send off 2 Aberdeen players.

So basically we should be 3 points behind with a Game in hand.

End of discussion its blatant cheating and corruption.

Exactly bud nail on head.

Also Cheated out a penalty at Aberdeen plus a Red Card for Cosgrove in the first half an hour for any one of 5 assaults.

Cheated at Home to Aberdeen when Dallas failed to send off 2 Aberdeen players.

So basically we should be 3 points behind with a Game in hand.

End of discussion its blatant cheating and corruption.

That’s just the ones we have been on the receiving end of.

There are a few the filth have gained from as well. Hamilton last minute winner when there was 2 blatant fouls in the build up. Clancy giving them a pen for a dive against Ross county whilst they were struggling at 0-0. Griffiths staying on the park at Hamilton after stamping on an opponent then getting a Hamilton player send off with a foul that lead to their equaliser.

Then there’s the LC final. None of the mentally challengeds last two goals against us should have stood.

Some of our supporters just aren’t grasping how much corrupt officials are impacting our season.

It would be easier to do this if we were referred fairly and allowed to win games, obviously winning games builds confidence and you end playing better and start to win games comfortably , so once you get 2 in front and you can relax and play to your best, also means that a dodgy ref decision or 2 doesn't cost you. I doubt you would be so happy with this situation had Livi scored as opposed to hitting the post at the end of the game yesterday.

There are a few the filth have gained from as well. Hamilton last minute winner when there was 2 blatant fouls in the build up. Clancy giving them a pen for a dive against Ross county whilst they were struggling at 0-0. Griffiths staying on the park at Hamilton after stamping on an opponent then getting a Hamilton player send off with a foul that lead to their equaliser.

Then there’s the LC final. None of the mentally challengeds last two goals against us should have stood.

Some of our supporters just aren’t grasping how much corrupt officials are impacting our season.

Some have their heads too far buried into the sand to see what's going on. As I've said on various threads re it. Its beyond sinister now.

3 goals incorrectly ruled out in our last 2 games along with a stonewall penalty.
Opposition goal allowed to stand after a handball.

A potential swing of 5 goals there in just 2 games due to incorrect decisions.

Aye, it's dead easy to just go out and win games when you're up against that.

What exactly do you mean by that?

We need to score at least 5 goals every match in case 2 of them are chopped off and the opposition get one or two unfairly? ??
We were one more shitty Clancy decision from not winning at the piggery in December.

In spite of battering them from first whistle to last, we were one dive in the box away from leaving there with just one point.

Just being better isn't enough.

I'm amazed that anyone who claims to be a Rangers fan refuses to see this.

Very well said from both of you. The second caller was excellent in getting across the corruption we have faced with officials in the last 2-3 months.

It’s well overdue that our club and supporters start going to town on the corrupt cheating officials who are costing us on an almost weekly basis.

Unsurprisingly, the panel were basically of the opinion that all teams are equally subject to bad decisions but deep down they know the truth.

If we want to win anything in the next few years, our club and support must begin to ramp up the pressure on the cheats who are robbing us.

Excellent BT. Did they cover back to December mate ?

Yes, agree that we should call out the refs. But we need to box clever when doing so.

That’s one aspect. The other is for it to be drilled into the players - in a sensible fashion - that we will get no help from the officials (quite the opposite in many cases). So the squad needs to be alive to that and be absolutely merciless in its approach to every single game.

At the moment we are not doing the latter. For example, the Morelos dive at the piggery is beyond stupid because he’s on a yellow and must surely understand that Clancy is desperate to show him another. That happens and it has a big knock on effect on the season.

Also, question whether you need a player who can influence the referee and put him under pressure. I’m a very big fan of Tavernier. He’s a good captain but seems too nice for that sort of approach. It’s just not his style. So who else can step up and take that role? Ideally a centre mid who will be close to most of the action points.

We were one more shitty Clancy decision from not winning at the piggery in December.

In spite of battering them from first whistle to last, we were one dive in the box away from leaving there with just one point.

I got it after the game yesterday from a couple of Bears as in if we take the officials out of the equation and just beat the team in front of us. :eek:

FFS only in the last 2 games, 10 major decisions have went against us, that's right 10 which in anyone's language is quite incredible.

3 goals incorrectly ruled out in our last 2 games along with a stonewall penalty.
Opposition goal allowed to stand after a handball.

A potential swing of 5 goals there in just 2 games due to incorrect decisions.

Aye, it's dead easy to just go out and win games when you're up against that.

And 3 points.

Then Aberdeen & the LC Final too.

And thats before their games at Hamilton ( Griffiths ), Pittodrie ( Main penalty ) and probably more I’m missing.

Despite our recent form, this league table is DRAMATICALLY different if referees just do their jobs properly.

Yes, agree that we should call out the refs. But we need to box clever when doing so.

That’s one aspect. The other is for it to be drilled into the players - in a sensible fashion - that we will get no help from the officials (quite the opposite in many cases). So the squad needs to be alive to that and be absolutely merciless in its approach to every single game.

At the moment we are not doing the latter. For example, the Morelos dive at the piggery is beyond stupid because he’s on a yellow and must surely understand that Clancy is desperate to show him another. That happens and it has a big knock on effect on the season.

Also, question whether you need a player who can influence the referee and put him under pressure. I’m a very big fan of Tavernier. He’s a good captain but seems too nice for that sort of approach. It’s just not his style. So who else can step up and take that role? Ideally a centre mid who will be close to most of the action points.

Davis - Most experienced & seen as a really fair guy.

how much things have been different if the game was refereed fair?

we'd have won by 3/4/5 clear goals at least and the mentally challengeds wouldve had 3/4 sent off missing their next game in which they struggled in. We lost morelos for three instead.

Excellent BT. Did they cover back to December mate ?

The second of the two highlighted the LC final and the game at the piggery.

The first caller was very good in calling out all the inconsistencies regarding what’s deemed a yellow for our players in comparison to our opponents.

It’s getting to the stage that there’s that many that folk are losing track.

Back