The 4th Official with exciting news - shortly!

So he's took the story from the sun? Hohoho.

Anyone who has posted over the years here will remember the start of his page on twitter. How the %^*& he has ended up with that many followers I'll never know.

The dramatic build up they (media) do these days is the annoying part for me. They can't just post their news its always "coming up" or we'll tell you in fifteen minutes.
I appreciate it's to keep us all reading or viewing but when they eventually tell you it's old news.

4th official used to be a decent source in 2010 2011 time

They were an account which gave access to around 20 journalists UK wide to post updates on their feed anonymously

Now its clickbait.
To be fair, even the main papers are now click bait much of the time. They are produce articles reporting what each other are reporting, which is in itself often a spurious rumour.

The standard of journalism is at an all-time low. For every Gab Marcotti or Tim Vickery, there are hundreds of clowns.

A Summer without a proper international tourney is a bloody eternity.....
Copa America, African Cup of Nations, Concacaf Cup (I know, I know but Arfield is there) and European U-21 Championship are decent compensation, albeit not the Euros or World Cup.

Back