The Aberdeen fans behaviour

I do think there is a one way street that needs addressed.

However, I just don't think we should be enraged by a few songs at a match that is always pretty hostile.

God forbid you had to watch football somewhere with actual fan issues such as Italy, Netherlands or Eastern Europe. A few nasty songs and a pie thrown, while it should be highlighted, isn't worthy of our board coming out and making a statement. The time for that was after Hibs in the SCF.

To be honest this just sounds like a deflection tactic. Poor performance and disappointing result...."Look over there, he called Morelos a Hun!!!!" Boo fucking hoo it's football.

The vast majority of Scottish people will not be aware of songs being sung about the Ibrox Disaster.

The media hardly goes out its way to mention them.

Why do we accept fans being arrested for saying the word ‘19th Century Terrorist’ when this sort of poison is thrown in our direction?

The club has a platform to challenge the selective outrage and that’s what it should be doing.

We have toned down the songs, 100%. But the recent videos from the bus singing about Tommy Burns and the Lisbon Lions song at Ibrox last year.

As I said, anyone singing the Ibrox disaster song is a scumbag, but we are three sanctions down already this season for singing (I disagree with the sanctions, but the point still stands).
If you're really basing your point on uefa sanctions then it's pointless to carry on.

Unless you think Rangers fans indulged in racist chanting?

I read tonight that the Aberdeen police have said they aren't going to bother even looking at CCTV for the person that threw the object at Tav....For me that's just outrageous and an example of the sheer double standards.

It's in the media today that a Rangers fan that threw a plastic bottle at the Hibs thug that tried to attack Tav during the match earlier this year has been given a 3 yrs football banning order for throwing an empty plastic juice bottle at the this Hibs thug..but the police in Aberdeen won't investigate Tav being hit with an object!

This is why the club need to say something....

Cops will not investigate Aberdeen yob who chucked pie at Rangers captain James Tavernier

But

Rangers fan who launched bottle at Hibs yob after James Tavernier clash given three-year stadium ban

No complaint of a crime made = No criminal investigation.

Club, fans, or other people on our side of the fence need to make the systems work for us.

It'll be open season the next time we're up there.

The vast majority of Scottish people will not be aware of songs being sung about the Ibrox Disaster.

The media hardly goes out its way to mention them.

Why do we accept fans being arrested for saying the word ‘19th Century Terrorist’ when this sort of poison is thrown in our direction?

The club has a platform to challenge the selective outrage and that’s what it should be doing.

Exactly, its a failure not to utter a word on this

Why is everyone so offended these days?
I’d agree but my side if the fence need to be careful of every word the say or do and every action they take or offence will be taken.
Does that ring true with you?

What sectarian abuse was shouted at Morelos? In the video of him getting off the bus I don't hear any. I hear abuse, but nothing religiously motivated.

Our fans were singing about the Lisbon Lions at the 2-0 derby match at Ibrox. High risk, tense and hostile matches always bring nasty songs.
Listen and watch the video.

Moaning about songs sung at a historically fierce atmosphere is a total embarrassment.

Any songs about the disaster or anything are disgusting, obviously. And I do agree Hun is sectarian. But are we just going to pretend there is nothing aggresive sung by our fans?

I really can't get annoyed at people shouting at our players. It's football. Personally I think our fans should be surrounding their team bus the minute it enters the proximity of the stadium.
Waken up, bud.
Our fans are berated, lambasted and even jailed for singing some songs.
Our stadium is under threat of closure because of it.
Fans of other clubs sing what they want and are actually praised for it.
Why the feck does that not bother you?

I do think there is a one way street that needs addressed.

However, I just don't think we should be enraged by a few songs at a match that is always pretty hostile.

God forbid you had to watch football somewhere with actual fan issues such as Italy, Netherlands or Eastern Europe. A few nasty songs and a pie thrown, while it should be highlighted, isn't worthy of our board coming out and making a statement. The time for that was after Hibs in the SCF.

To be honest this just sounds like a deflection tactic. Poor performance and disappointing result...."Look over there, he called Morelos a Hun!!!!" Boo fucking hoo it's football.
Nonsense.
It was commented on as the players arrive which was BEFORE the performance and result.

They are a diddit club with diddy players and a diddy for a manager. They play in a diddy stadium in front of 50 diddys and a dog.

They need to try and offend as much as possible when playing Rangers as they must feel that's what gets us talking about them the most. It's a need to try and feel relevant because they know being rivals with ourselves makes them look important.

We know and they know deep down they are not our rivals as they do not rival us for anything. Theyvare shite and will continue to be shite under the stewardship of their shiteBAG of a manager.

Oh and by the way, we should have won that game only the referee had a part to play AGAIN as they always seem to do when we go up to that shithole.

Our PR is still a joke.

And Scottish society condones the sectarian and racist abuse we are subjected to

That's what I was saying, society here thinks its alright to attack us and abuse our players and hit them with objects and act in a sectarian manner towards them...

That's what I was saying, society here thinks its alright to attack us and abuse our players and hit them with objects and act in a sectarian manner towards them...

Other than raise a thread about it on here, what have you done about it?

Have you contacted our club? Have you lodged a complaint with the sheep/the police?
What about the SPFL, compliance officer, newspaper hotlines or phone ins? FARE/NBM or whatever governing body deals with sectarian abuse?

Have you contacted our club? Have you lodged a complaint with the sheep/the police?
What about the SPFL, compliance officer, newspaper hotlines or phone ins? FARE/NBM or whatever governing body deals with sectarian abuse?

I've contacted the club and on social media contacted the Aberdeen police and the newspapers.. what have you and other supporters done?

I had this crazy notion, that it wasn't up to just 1 person and that as a collective we could work together to get things done.. so what have you done?

I've contacted the club and on social media contacted the Aberdeen police and the newspapers.. what have you and other supporters done?

I had this crazy notion, that it wasn't up to just 1 person and that as a collective we could work together to get things done.. so what have you done?

Calm yourself down and don’t go off in a hissy fit....

Firstly - Good on you for reporting it. What response have you had? Are you going to follow it up if you don’t hear anything?

I’ll be honest, I don’t have any platform of social media (other than my odd visits to FF) so I’ve not seen/heard anything that you’ve mentioned until now. Therefore obviously haven’t had a reason to report anything (crazy notion to think the whole world is on Twitter/Facebook eh?)

I can’t comment on others who may have seen this on the social media scene.

I can’t believe the club haven’t come out and commented on the banana being thrown at Tav.

They’re probably scared of offending someone, as per.

They can't mate, as it was a pie.

The club absolutely should come out and make comment on our players being hit by things thrown from the crowd.

They can't mate, as it was a pie.

The club absolutely should come out and make comment on our players being hit by things thrown from the crowd.
Ok..I'll mention the tramps but don't you remember the fuss when one of our support hit Petrov with an empty juice cup? I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong but, I'm sure the Rangers fan was nicked , went to court and ended up getting community service...

Ok..I'll mention the tramps but don't you remember the fuss when one of our support hit Petrov with an empty juice cup? I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong but, I'm sure the Rangers fan was nicked , went to court and ended up getting community service...

I do remember the incident, but not sure if the fan was identified and charged.

The point is, the club should say something but it has to be fact, not something made up that some fans want to be a reality. Be stupid if they did.

I do remember the incident, but not sure if the fan was identified and charged.

The point is, the club should say something but it has to be fact, not something made up that some fans want to be a reality. Be stupid if they did.
They got nicked and community service

Firstly - Good on you for reporting it. What response have you had? Are you going to follow it up if you don’t hear anything?

I’ll be honest, I don’t have any platform of social media (other than my odd visits to FF) so I’ve not seen/heard anything that you’ve mentioned until now. Therefore obviously haven’t had a reason to report anything (crazy notion to think the whole world is on Twitter/Facebook eh?)

you can write to the club.

what exactly could I have written about when I never knew about anything until I opened this thread earlier?????

Do you deliberately just cherry pick things from other peoples posts to suit your argument?
I said you CAN write to the club, the video is on the first page so you have seen it!

Let us know how you get on...

You’ve just proven my point again. o_O

Dont talk bollox! You say you don't use social media but, I'm sure you can write a letter! I said you can write to the club in my earlier post, ie; the video is there for you to watch of Alfie being abused is in the OP I posted so, get your pen and writing pad out and write a letter or email them.

You sound like one of those posters that is more than happy to tell everyone else what to do without doing a single thing themselves.

If what happened the other night doesn't bother you then stop posting on the thread as its just pointless you doing so.

He's not having a hissy fit. He's just stating his opinion.

Let's not be having a go at each other when we've got a big prize in sight today :cool:

Dont talk bollox! You say you don't use social media but, I'm sure you can write a letter! I said you can write to the club in my earlier post, ie; the video is there for you to watch of Alfie being abused is in the OP I posted so, get your pen and writing pad out and write a letter or email them.

You sound like one of those posters that is more than happy to tell everyone else what to do without doing a single thing themselves.

If what happened the other night doesn't bother you then stop posting on the thread as its just pointless you doing so.

you’ve don't it again FFS.

relax, get to the boozer and enjoy the day today.

you’ve don't it again FFS.

relax, get to the boozer and enjoy the day today.

I've not did anything again! You've yet again made yourself look stupid..you should just avoid this thread as your nonsense is side tracking the point of it...enjoy the game

Back