The Aberdeen fans behaviour

muttley

The video below shows Alfie coming off the team bus and being subjected to sectarian abuse before the match and for me, this should be called out. Our players last night were hit by a missile, subjected to sectarian abuse, The Ryan Jack abuse, the sick mocking of the Ibrox disaster...

The club for me needs to say something as we cannot allow all of what happened last night to go unchallenged and especially not when our support is picked up for every single thing we do...

He's being called a hun.
Still can't hear that from the first knuckledragger, now hear it right at the end.
Anyway, you're right, the club should comment on this and ask for protection for the players. Bet you we don't say a dickie bird.
As a poster said on another thread we're 'Nice Guy FC'. In the environment we are forced to operate in, on and off the pitch, that means 'Wanks FC', that's how we are treated, how we allow ourselves to be treated.

Last edited:
I said similar at the start of the match thread.

Compare that video to the absolute hyperbolic reaction to the Scott Brown nonsense.

People in the media will be saying the abuse Morelos received is totally deserved.

That's it, the media went into overdrive about Brown and we apologised to him. I want the club to demand CCTV is used to identify all Aberdeen fans that abused Alfie going in, sung the song mocking the disaster, threw an object at Tav and the sick song about Ryan Jack.

CCTV has been used by the police up there to identify our support so lets see them use it to identify and charge sheep fans...

That's it, the media went into overdrive about Brown and we apologised to him. I want the club to demand CCTV is used to identify all Aberdeen fans that abused Alfie going in, sung the song mocking the disaster, threw an object at Tav and the sick song about Ryan Jack.

CCTV has been used by the police up there to identify our support so lets see them use it to identify and charge sheep fans...

That would involve the club wanting to address these issues. I'm not 100% sure they do. We've seen Tav physically attacked by a fan, Morelos racially abused in recent weeks and not heard a peep from the club.

I'm only fairly sure there was an incident of racial abuse up at Aberdeen last season in which Aberdeen fans got a fellow fan kicked out. Whatever happened to that?

That would involve the club wanting to address these issues. I'm not 100% sure they do. We've seen Tav physically attacked by a fan, Morelos racially abused in recent weeks and not heard a peep from the club.

I'm only fairly sure there was an incident of racial abuse up at Aberdeen last season in which Aberdeen fans got a fellow fan kicked out. Whatever happened to that?

Exactly! We are rubbish at speaking out on abuse of our players and support and that's got to change. It should not always be left to the fans to get on social media and highlight everything..

My 12 year old was hit with a lighter, brushed past his leg only, last night. Handed it to the police who sneered at me when I criticised him for standing watching the perpetrator

when I challenged his attitude it became apparent there was only one winner and it wasn’t going to be me.

The replies show that fans are sick of this and tbh, Tav was hit with a missile last night and Alfie subjected to sectarian abuse and even as an employer we should be speaking up on behalf of these players and raising the subject of their out of control behaviour..

I can’t believe the club haven’t come out and commented on the banana being thrown at Tav.

They’re probably scared of offending someone, as per.

My 12 year old was hit with a lighter, brushed past his leg only, last night. Handed it to the police who sneered at me when I criticised him for standing watching the perpetrator

when I challenged his attitude it became apparent there was only one winner and it wasn’t going to be me.
Record it and post on social media, that’s what gets a reaction these days.

11 mins it took them to sing about the Ibrox disaster last night.

Scum.

Wouldn't expect anything else from them.

Vile, inbred behaviour.

One of my earliest memories as a football fan was aged about 7 or 8 and I remember my uncle ushering me away from a group of sheep fighting amongst themselves near Tynecastle. Always associate them with that.

A friend sat in the wrong end last night, wouldn’t be me! They’ve told me the racist abuse pointed at Morelos by quite a few was sickening.

It's a fiery match and a massive game for them. What the %^*& do people expect? Heated matches across the world have some incidents. Our only issue is that we don't make it hostile for visiting fans at Ibrox.

Always the same up there, our fans get huckled out for singing songs yet the sheep shaggers can spit and throw objects in our direction and nothing gets done.

Agree 100%, but I won’t hold my breath.

Why is everyone so offended these days?

Maybe it is because WE are attacked from all corners for supposed sectarianism, racism and discriminatory chants ... and other don`t. The pendulum swing in but one dirction and we stand there as accused by those who do the same.

Maybe it is that Christian attitude "to turn the other cheek too", but that`s a No-No for me. The club is demonized, we are demonized and our standing and stature is diminished.

It's a fiery match and a massive game for them. What the %^*& do people expect? Heated matches across the world have some incidents. Our only issue is that we don't make it hostile for visiting fans at Ibrox.

I expect our players not to be subjected to sectarian abuse going into the game and for it not to be glossed over by the media and our club saying nothing.

I expect sick songs about the Ibrox disaster and the song about Jack not to be sung and if they are the media highlights and attacks Aberdeen fans and their club for it

I expect our players not to be hit with a missile

It's one way street in the media and frankly by our club. The media says zilch or mock when our players are subjected to abuse or hit with a missile but we ( the club) are always the Mr nice guy that rushes to apologise if our support does anything...

How about the club stands up for itself, its players and the support!

I expect our players not to be subjected to sectarian abuse going into the game and for it not to be glossed over by the media and our club saying nothing.

I expect sick songs about the Ibrox disaster and the song about Jack not to be sung and if they are the media highlights and attacks Aberdeen fans and their club for it

I expect our players not to be hit with a missile

It's one way street in the media and frankly by our club. The media says zilch or mock when our players are subjected to abuse or hit with a missile but we ( the club) are always the Mr nice guy that rushes to apologise if our support does anything...

How about the club stands up for itself, its players and the support!

What sectarian abuse was shouted at Morelos? In the video of him getting off the bus I don't hear any. I hear abuse, but nothing religiously motivated.

Our fans were singing about the Lisbon Lions at the 2-0 derby match at Ibrox. High risk, tense and hostile matches always bring nasty songs.

What sectarian abuse was shouted at Morelos? In the video of him getting off the bus I don't hear any. I hear abuse, but nothing religiously motivated.

Our fans were singing about the Lisbon Lions at the 2-0 derby match at Ibrox. High risk, tense and hostile matches always bring nasty songs.
watch the video, he was called a F*cking hun! Thats sectarian for goodness sake!

You're not grasping this media one-way street point or that the club is always rushing to apologise for everything and anything but fails to stand up for its own players being hit by an object& subjected to sectarian abused and for the offensive song about the Ibrox disaster!

watch the video, he was called a F*cking hun! Thats sectarian for goodness sake!

You're not grasping this media one-way street point or that the club is always rushing to apologise for everything and anything but fails to stand up for its own players being hit by an object& subjected to sectarian abused and for the offensive song about the Ibrox disaster!

Moaning about songs sung at a historically fierce atmosphere is a total embarrassment.

Any songs about the disaster or anything are disgusting, obviously. And I do agree Hun is sectarian. But are we just going to pretend there is nothing aggresive sung by our fans?

I really can't get annoyed at people shouting at our players. It's football. Personally I think our fans should be surrounding their team bus the minute it enters the proximity of the stadium.

Moaning about songs sung at a historically fierce atmosphere is a total embarrassment.

Any songs about the disaster or anything are disgusting, obviously. And I do agree Hun is sectarian. But are we just going to pretend there is nothing aggresive sung by our fans?

I really can't get annoyed at people shouting at our players. It's football. Personally I think our fans should be surrounding their team bus the minute it enters the proximity of the stadium.

If you can't be annoyed about the one-way media street regarding opposing fans behavior towards our support or the Aberdeen fans behaviour last night then you will always be part of the problem of why there is zero parity in the media!

If you arent bothered then why answer a thread talking about it then!

If you can't be annoyed about the one-way media street regarding opposing fans behavior towards our support or the Aberdeen fans behaviour last night then you will always be part of the problem of why there is zero parity in the media!

If you arent bothered then why answer a thread talking about it then!

I do think there is a one way street that needs addressed.

However, I just don't think we should be enraged by a few songs at a match that is always pretty hostile.

God forbid you had to watch football somewhere with actual fan issues such as Italy, Netherlands or Eastern Europe. A few nasty songs and a pie thrown, while it should be highlighted, isn't worthy of our board coming out and making a statement. The time for that was after Hibs in the SCF.

To be honest this just sounds like a deflection tactic. Poor performance and disappointing result...."Look over there, he called Morelos a Hun!!!!" Boo fucking hoo it's football.

Was going to say similar, considering we’re coming Down the road has the words in it we can hardly take the moral high ground

Was going to say similar, considering we’re coming Down the road has the words in it we can hardly take the moral high ground

If our board had to make a statement every time someone sang a nasty song against us, they would never get on with any real work.

I do think there is a one way street that needs addressed.

However, I just don't think we should be enraged by a few songs at a match that is always pretty hostile.

God forbid you had to watch football somewhere with actual fan issues such as Italy, Netherlands or Eastern Europe. A few nasty songs and a pie thrown, while it should be highlighted, isn't worthy of our board coming out and making a statement. The time for that was after Hibs in the SCF.

To be honest this just sounds like a deflection tactic. Poor performance and disappointing result...."Look over there, he called Morelos a Hun!!!!" Boo fucking hoo it's football.

I'm watching football here and watching whats sung to us and how our players are abused and that the club or media don't care!

It's not just a " few nasty songs" as you put it eitehr..its sick abuse about the Ibrox disaster the worse football disaster this country has seen. that's vile to mock those that died and our club should speak out about it and the club should always speak out about players being abused even as a duty of care towards their own employees!

Still can't hear that from the first knuckledragger, now hear it right at the end.
Anyway, you're right, the club should comment on this and ask for protection for the players. Bet you we don't say a dickie bird.
As a poster said on another thread we're 'Nice Guy FC'. In the environment we are forced to operate in, on and off the pitch, that means 'Wanks FC', that's how we are treated, how we allow ourselves to be treated.
The board are hardly going complain about this when they say nothing about the abuse all our players and management receive when running the gauntlet at the piggery.

It's double standards and moral indignation when it's us compared to others like last night that people are pissed off with.The rules and gnashing of teeth and demands that something to be done should apply to all groups of fans or none.

I'm watching football here and watching whats sung to us and how our players are abused and that the club or media don't care!

It's not just a " few nasty songs" as you put it eitehr..its sick abuse about the Ibrox disaster the worse football disaster this country has seen. that's vile to mock those that died and our club should speak out about it and the club should always speak out about players being abused even as a duty of care towards their own employees!

It's been happening for 20 years plus and the board haven't said anything.

I think our songbook is very much cleared up, but there is absolutely no way our board can come out and slate another club for songs when we have had sanctions in Europe.

I agree their songs are disgusting and any normal person wouldn't sing it. But it's a hostile match, and these matches around the world have some terrible chants and songs.

It's been happening for 20 years plus and the board haven't said anything.

I think our songbook is very much cleared up, but there is absolutely no way our board can come out and slate another club for songs when we have had sanctions in Europe.

I agree their songs are disgusting and any normal person wouldn't sing it.

But it's a hostile match, and these matches around the world have some terrible chants and songs.

You keep repeating this..so what, it's a hostile match! the laws of the land are meant to be applicable to all so the club should be demanding CCTV is used to catch those responsible for the sectarian abuse of Alfie and the catalogue of vile behaviour from Aberdeen fans last night.

This is what happens to our support up there and there's the moral outrage against our support..I've seen none of this being mentioned today about Aberdeen fans.

We need to taking abuse and find some backbone to stand up for ourselves

You keep repeating this..so what, it's a hostile match! the laws of the land are meant to be applicable to all so the club should be demanding CCTV is used to catch those responsible for the sectarian abuse of Alfie and the catalogue of vile behaviour from Aberdeen fans last night.

This is what happens to our support up there and there's the moral outrage against our support..I've seen none of this being mentioned today about Aberdeen fans.

We need to taking abuse and find some backbone to stand up for ourselves

Ok mate, whatever.

You talk about finding a back bone yet your presumably a grown man wanting people to come out and make a statement because you heard some nasty words... at an Aberdeen v Rangers match.

I beg you mate, never ever go to a really big game, you will bawl your eyes out at the naughty words.

Back