The Aberdeen fans behaviour

You keep repeating this..so what, it's a hostile match! the laws of the land are meant to be applicable to all so the club should be demanding CCTV is used to catch those responsible for the sectarian abuse of Alfie and the catalogue of vile behaviour from Aberdeen fans last night.

This is what happens to our support up there and there's the moral outrage against our support..I've seen none of this being mentioned today about Aberdeen fans.

We need to taking abuse and find some backbone to stand up for ourselves
Rules and media condemnation either apply to everyone or no one.
Current rules or applying them is open season on Rangers players and fans call them what you want.
Minority of Rangers fans mention 19th Century Terrorists or the Pontiff close the ground.

I'm offended by very little but it does dumbfound me that some of our own can't see the blatant hypocrisy and double standards from the scum of the Scottish press when anything controversial happens from our support.

Wake the fu.ck up.

I see the hypocrisy. It's been there for years.

But we are in absolutely no position to come out and criticise anyone.

I said similar at the start of the match thread.

Compare that video to the absolute hyperbolic reaction to the Scott Brown nonsense.

People in the media will be saying the abuse Morelos received is totally deserved.
David Edgar called it perfectly last week on the H&H daily update when mentioning the news coverage of the green brigade, the media agree with it, they're never going to criticise it.

Compare that video to the absolute hyperbolic reaction to the Scott Brown nonsense.

People in the media will be saying the abuse Morelos received is totally deserved.
Was it the Daily Record or the Sun that highlighted the scott brown abuse and were having some sort of campaign against the abuse footballers are given. I take it this only applied to anyone but Rangers players? I havent seen this since they brought this to our attention but will probably have something after sundays game about poor wee broonie.

As I said, I'm offended by very little, but you bet I'm offended by the sheep shagging scum consistently singing about the single most tragic event in our history.
For that alone, our club should absolutely come out and condemn the pond life who sing about it because one things for sure, the mentally challenged scum who control the Scottish press won't.

Am I the only one that hears the monkey noises?

It is not boos.
Listen carefully. It is the same guy or at least two guys and there is no B sound. A boo is also a continuous long booooo sound.

They are short ooo sounds and it stops and starts.
It is bloody monkey chants.
It only stopped beccause he went in the door.

I can’t believe the club haven’t come out and commented on the banana being thrown at Tav.

They’re probably scared of offending someone, as per.

Probably because it was a pie, not that throwing anything at a player should be acceptable but it was definitely not a banana.

Regarding the video, if that’s a Celtic player getting called a ‘fucking 19th Century Terrorist’ then the reaction would 100% be very different.

Was it the Daily Record or the Sun that highlighted the scott brown abuse and were having some sort of campaign against the abuse footballers are given. I take it this only applied to anyone but Rangers players? I havent seen this since they brought this to our attention but will probably have something after sundays game about poor wee broonie.

I think it was The Sun. They had some respect the players campaign, which they broke going after a Rangers player about a day later IIRC.

This disaster stuff seems to come up every time we play them. I'm still not sure what it is people think they're singing. They sing a vile song about Durrant which goes "who's that lying at Pittodrie". I heard it last night and 2 seconds later someone in the match thread commented that they were singing about the disaster. Are people mis-hearing it, or is there something I'm missing? I cant say I've ever thought I've heard a song about the Ibrox disaster from them.

That aside, the Ryan Jack song was pretty grim. They are fucking vermin.

Those people up there are scum, and have been for years, and looking at the video again I'm convinced that is a banana, that was thrown, at Tav.

I do think there is a one way street that needs addressed.

However, I just don't think we should be enraged by a few songs at a match that is always pretty hostile.

God forbid you had to watch football somewhere with actual fan issues such as Italy, Netherlands or Eastern Europe. A few nasty songs and a pie thrown, while it should be highlighted, isn't worthy of our board coming out and making a statement. The time for that was after Hibs in the SCF.

To be honest this just sounds like a deflection tactic. Poor performance and disappointing result...."Look over there, he called Morelos a Hun!!!!" Boo fucking hoo it's football.
if youve got a ticket for sunday, shout 19th Century Terrorist at evry celtic player when they touch the ball. then when youre charged you can tell the court "it's football"

Mo
The video below shows Alfie coming off the team bus and being subjected to sectarian abuse before the match and for me, this should be called out. Our players last night were hit by a missile, subjected to sectarian abuse, The Ryan Jack abuse, the sick mocking of the Ibrox disaster...

The club for me needs to say something as we cannot allow all of what happened last night to go unchallenged and especially not when our support is picked up for every single thing we do...

monkey noises
And Tav getting hit with a banana ?

This surely must be unacceptable

Racist Aberdeen fans

Ok mate, whatever.

You talk about finding a back bone yet your presumably a grown man wanting people to come out and make a statement because you heard some nasty words... at an Aberdeen v Rangers match.

I beg you mate, never ever go to a really big game, you will bawl your eyes out at the naughty words.

I'm asking them to get a backbone to get some parity for the Rangers support and our club as a whole! It's about addressing double standards and questioning why it appears to be ok for our club, players and our fans that have passed in the Ibrox disaster to be treated to a different standard to others.

Our fans that passed to be mocked for dying in a disaster and players subjected to sectarian abuse and to be hit with a missile...that's not right!

It's questioning the media and Scottish society and asking what the laws of the country aren't applied to all and why we are for them fair game to be subjected to a different societal moral code with regards both the media and the legal system!

My 12 year old was hit with a lighter, brushed past his leg only, last night. Handed it to the police who sneered at me when I criticised him for standing watching the perpetrator

when I challenged his attitude it became apparent there was only one winner and it wasn’t going to be me.
The police there are utter scum bags mate

Was going to say similar, considering we’re coming Down the road has the words in it we can hardly take the moral high ground
Well we will take high ground regarding the Ibrox Disaster

That deaths of innocent
kids
Fathers
Mothers
Sons

You should pick your words more carefully

The video below shows Alfie coming off the team bus and being subjected to sectarian abuse before the match and for me, this should be called out. Our players last night were hit by a missile, subjected to sectarian abuse, The Ryan Jack abuse, the sick mocking of the Ibrox disaster...

The club for me needs to say something as we cannot allow all of what happened last night to go unchallenged and especially not when our support is picked up for every single thing we do...

On a par with Darren mackies welcome to American Soccer video.

Everything Aberdeen do is crap.

Rangers should be demanding that whoever threw the pie is found and charged.

But I don’t agree with the crying about songs however vile they are.

And there was plenty objects going over the fence from both sides, it’s a high charged game with history of disorder I’d expect nothing less

As I said, I'm offended by very little, but you bet I'm offended by the sheep shagging scum consistently singing about the single most tragic event in our history.
For that alone, our club should absolutely come out and condemn the pond life who sing about it because one things for sure, the mentally challenged scum who control the Scottish press won't.
They should be banned from Ibrox.

Rangers should be demanding that whoever threw the pie is found and charged.

But I don’t agree with the crying about songs however vile they are.

And there was plenty objects going over the fence from both sides, it’s a high charged game with history of disorder I’d expect nothing less

I do and especially so when its sick abuse about the Ibrox disaster and the media are quick to point out anything our fans sing or do so...

Let's face it. All the abuse/songs/behaviour is simply because they absolutely hate us so we shouldn't be surprised about it. 2 choices-- get it out there through every media source( over to you Mr Traynor) and condemn it at every opportunity especially when we win. Or do nothing and accept it.
No need to vote !
However don't do it on the back of dropping points, gather the details and pick our moment.

Hyperbolic reaction ? Nonsence ? There was a thread on here about it, quite a large thread and even though it was a Rangers fan that said it, not one person on that thread condoned what he said and totally condemned him with more than a few wanting him banned, regardless what you think of Brown and i'm not his biggest fan either, it was a disgusting thing to say to him about his sister.

I do think there is a one way street that needs addressed.

However, I just don't think we should be enraged by a few songs at a match that is always pretty hostile.

God forbid you had to watch football somewhere with actual fan issues such as Italy, Netherlands or Eastern Europe. A few nasty songs and a pie thrown, while it should be highlighted, isn't worthy of our board coming out and making a statement. The time for that was after Hibs in the SCF.

To be honest this just sounds like a deflection tactic. Poor performance and disappointing result...."Look over there, he called Morelos a Hun!!!!" Boo fucking hoo it's football.

Here's the thing though. Rangers fans greeting the filth's team bus at Ibrox and calling a celtic player a 19th Century Terrorist, doesn't get that same ''boo-hoo it's football'' parity. Strange that.

The song about wanting Ryan Jack to die is miles worse than anything our support have ever sung, throw in the sectarian Hun chants every 5 minutes, and our club should demand the police take action and their club ban those identified.

The level of Aberdeen fan hatred of us is something I just don't understand, but it has to be confronted as it's out of hand.

Here's the thing though. Rangers fans greeting the filth's team bus at Ibrox and calling a celtic player a 19th Century Terrorist, doesn't get that same ''boo-hoo it's football'' parity. Strange that.

I don't disgree with that mate. It's a fight that should have been picked up years ago though, it's gone past that point.

A support full of vile morons. Generations of them have been brought up to hate us, they probably don't know why they hate us. For sure, some is due to jealousy. It started in the seventies just about the time they stopped us parking our supporters busses up the full length of Union St, stopping us filling their night clubs and staying the night.
We seem to be fair game with regard to abuse from some teams.

I read tonight that the Aberdeen police have said they aren't going to bother even looking at CCTV for the person that threw the object at Tav....For me that's just outrageous and an example of the sheer double standards.

It's in the media today that a Rangers fan that threw a plastic bottle at the Hibs thug that tried to attack Tav during the match earlier this year has been given a 3 yrs football banning order for throwing an empty plastic juice bottle at the this Hibs thug..but the police in Aberdeen won't investigate Tav being hit with an object!

This is why the club need to say something....

Cops will not investigate Aberdeen yob who chucked pie at Rangers captain James Tavernier

But

Rangers fan who launched bottle at Hibs yob after James Tavernier clash given three-year stadium ban

Hyperbolic reaction ? Nonsence ? There was a thread on here about it, quite a large thread and even though it was a Rangers fan that said it, not one person on that thread condoned what he said and totally condemned him with more than a few wanting him banned, regardless what you think of Brown and i'm not his biggest fan either, it was a disgusting thing to say to him about his sister.

You''ve completely picked me wrong. Hyberbolic as in all over Twitter, every media outlet had a story on it, you had ex players talking about it, the club released a statement on it.

Other than here and on Twitter by fellow bears I've seen no one talk about this. I haven't searched the same media outlets since last night so don't know if they've found their balls and are talking about it now.

If I called Scott Brown "a 19th Century Terrorist bastard" when he's coming off the bus I'd rightly be in bracelets.

You really can't mean that.

Tell me what our support do that is in any way comparable to the Ibrox Disaster stuff.

Ok mate, whatever.

You talk about finding a back bone yet your presumably a grown man wanting people to come out and make a statement because you heard some nasty words... at an Aberdeen v Rangers match.

I beg you mate, never ever go to a really big game, you will bawl your eyes out at the naughty words.

Spot on. I couldn't give a f**k what they sing, I've been up there every game since we've been back in the top flight (exception of Wednesday) and their fans are always the same. If anything I'd say their support at times is pathetic considering we are their supposed 'derby'.

If Rangers came out with a statement of any kind I would be embarrassed, thankfully I don't think we will. It's football, songs of poor taste get sung. I've heard and still hear plenty in our away ends every other week (not as much now tbf, but still hear plenty).

Spot on. I couldn't give a f**k what they sing, I've been up there every game since we've been back in the top flight (exception of Wednesday) and their fans are always the same. If anything I'd say their support at times is pathetic considering we are their supposed 'derby'.

If Rangers came out with a statement of any kind I would be embarrassed, thankfully I don't think we will. It's football, songs of poor taste get sung. I've heard and still hear plenty in our away ends every other week (not as much now tbf, but still hear plenty).

I just shudder when I read comments such as yours and GovanFront4. You say you'd be embarrassed if the club actually spoke up about sick songs about the Ibrox disaster or the Ryan Jack sick song or the sectarian abuse of Alfie or Tav being hit with an object...why?

Singing about the worse disaster eve in Scottish football should be out of bounds, do you think Liverpool would say nothing about fans singing about the Hillsborough disaster.

You're also another that's not grasping the double standard in Scottish society /media with regards to our support and everyone else..

A Rangers fan yesterday was given a 3 yr banning order for throwing an empty plastic bottle at the thug who earlier this year tried to attack Tav in our match v Hibs but Aberdeen police have stated they are not investigating any incidents from Pittodrie.

We are the punch bags who it's alright to attack, that's not right at all and the club has to say something ! when our players have objects thrown at them, are subjected to sectarian abuse and have disgusting songs sung about them, that's not right......

Last edited:
I’m sure the sponsors of that rancid club would like to be informed.

You really can't mean that.

Tell me what our support do that is in any way comparable to the Ibrox Disaster stuff.

We have toned down the songs, 100%. But the recent videos from the bus singing about Tommy Burns and the Lisbon Lions song at Ibrox last year.

As I said, anyone singing the Ibrox disaster song is a scumbag, but we are three sanctions down already this season for singing (I disagree with the sanctions, but the point still stands).

I just shudder when I read comments such as yours and GovanFront4. You say you'd be embarrassed if the club actually spoke up about sick songs about the Ibrox disaster or the Ryan Jack sick song or the sectarian abuse of Alfie or Tav being hit with an object...why?

Singing about the worse disaster eve in Scottish football should be out of bounds, do you think Liverpool would say nothing about fans singing about the Hillsborough disaster.

You're also another that's not grasping the double standard in Scottish society /media with regards to our support and everyone else..

A Rangers fan yesterday was given a 3 yr banning order for throwing an empty plastic bottle at the thug who earlier this year tried to attack Tav in our match v Hibs but Aberdeen police have stated they are not investigating any incidents from Pittodrie.

We are the punch bags who it's alright to attack, that's not right at all and the club has to say something ! when our players have objects thrown at them, are subjected to sectarian abuse and have disgusting songs sung about them, that's not right......
The article also stated that the bear is effectively under house arrest for 8 months.

Unbelievable that this incident is being played down, throwing pies/whatever at players is ok?

We have toned down the songs, 100%. But the recent videos from the bus singing about Tommy Burns and the Lisbon Lions song at Ibrox last year.

As I said, anyone singing the Ibrox disaster song is a scumbag, but we are three sanctions down already this season for singing (I disagree with the sanctions, but the point still stands).
Because we are the cowards ....who care what other people ( them ) think

Two for singing and one for letting off flares.

Your point doesn't stand at all as anything our supporters say or do is highlighted and sanctions given.

Aberdeen police are refusing to investigate anything to do with the behaviour of the sheep fans, from the sectarian abuse of Alfie to the object thrown at Tav to the sick songs the sheep sung..thats outrageous and only serves to the labour the point home, its one legal & moral code used to judge our support and another for the rest.

Aberdeen as a club haven't even apologised for their fans behaviour but the media went on and on about a 15 yr old child saying something to Brown..

That's the difference...

Back