The actual game tomorrow is very important.

Unicorn

In case we’ve all forgotten, we have a vital game tomorrow.

Tricky ground, 3 days after a hard European game and the week before the first Oldfirm game of the season.

I’m anticipating a hard game and numerous changes from Thursday night. We need to win to keep up momentum and keep the pressure on them.

Indeed. It's imperative we win tomorrow and maintain the momentum - even more so in light of yesterday's events.

A solid 3 points sets us up well for the week ahead.

In case we’ve all forgotten, we have a vital game tomorrow.

Tricky ground, 3 days after a hard European game and the week before the first Oldfirm game of the season.

I’m anticipating a hard game and numerous changes from Thursday night. We need to win to keep up momentum and keep the pressure on them.
Exactly, and don't fall into the trap which has been set up to distract and divide us. We are the people. Let the taking points be made on the pitch. Come on Rangers.

We all know the focus from other areas will be on everything else other than the game. However, it is a big game still. Pain in the arse team and in a pain in the arse stadium. However, we are more than capable of taking them apart. Winning is the focus for us - it won't be for so many others.

Unreal that seeing this thread is about the first time since yesterday afternoon I’ve even thought about it. The vermin also have a tricky game as well - could be a pivotal day all round.

Yet for ‘reasons other than football’ once again we have been dragged into a shitshow of infighting and panic due to the skilful and devious acts of our enemies in dragging us through the mud again.

They’ll never let us be, the only way to Silence them is through success on the pitch but make no mistake there will be more dark arts ahead for us in their attempts to block this as well

SG when asked about changes on Sunday said no one getting rested ,so would imagine maybe some tactical but be full strength as it should be .Ojo looked well knackered so maybe Jones for him .

Absolutely crucial, I said before on here, 6 points from the the next 2 games can define our season.

SG when asked about changes on Sunday said no one getting rested ,so would imagine maybe some tactical but be full strength as it should be .Ojo looked well knackered so maybe Jones for him .

Hope not, I’ve got Rangers 2-1 and Defoe first goal.

Finally a thread on the football, many seem to have forgotten how important the next 8 days are and would rather discuss what words can be replaced in certain songs etc.

We need a strong performance tomorrow

Sadly the last 2 days the forum has gone back to off field issues ,the last few months has been great discussing team selections , formations great performances and how good the team has looked and now the so called offended across the city have tried to derail us ,lets hope we get back to it tomoz and put in a great performance and ive never wanted to beat that scum so bad next week

Sadly the last 2 days the forum has gone back to off field issues ,the last few months has been great discussing team selections , formations great performances and how good the team has looked and now the so called offended across the city have tried to derail us ,lets hope we get back to it tomoz and put in a great performance and ive never wanted to beat that scum so bad next week
Its totally swamped and should be merged into a few threads rather than 2 pages full

Everything else gets merged

We all know the focus from other areas will be on everything else other than the game. However, it is a big game still. Pain in the arse team and in a pain in the arse stadium. However, we are more than capable of taking them apart. Winning is the focus for us - it won't be for so many others.

This in spades. Let's hope all travelling fans use a bit of savvy. And the players will do the business on the park. Tough game, but the type of game we should be winning with the talent at our disposal

We get three points for a win against St Boos, same points as a win against them. Every game of equal importance. Have a feeling they might drop points tomorrow as they’re not used to playing thurs , sun games.

I'm expecting Helander and Jones to start, beyond that we'll be full strength until the break

Looking forward to the game tomorrow, missed the European game as I was on way to Turkey.

Expecting a big win. C’mon the Gers!

It's massive, with BJK Select next week. A win tomorrow & next Sunday puts us a minimum 3 points clear & lots of negativity will instantly be heading their way.

Back