The Atheltic - £1 a month offer

Themaruso

I signed up for a free trial previously and they took full payment the same day... got my refund but also lost access to my free trial !

the_ref

Official Ticketer
good heads up. cost is usually too step for me, but I'll jump for it at that price.

Camy

Great offer, i just resubscribed for about 5 times that much and still find it good value

Leopold

Can’t pass up that offer after reading the praise it gets. First article I read was about McLaughlin and the No 1 jersey and it was absolutely spot on.

Orange Peel

StaunchAndTrue

Does anyone know if you have a current account at full price that it would work to cancel that subscription and resubcribe to the £1 a month offer?
Thanks in advance

Barišić‘s Bandage

Subscribed to this yesterday and I have loved it. The app is very easy to use and the journalism is a pleasant change. Their article on Morelos’ journey to where he is now is superb!

Number Six

Just signed up and read the Tav piece, great read that

Wallace and Doc giving some insight into what Tav is like as a captain and the complete opposite to what his critics in our support perceive him to be

Tim Hunter

Official Ticketer
Anyone paying full subscription price, should just cancel and sign up for the £1/month offer.
iI you need another email account, this will take le# than 5 minutes.
If that doesn't work you can always rejoin at full subscription price.
It is a saving of over £80, a no brainer ffs.

Beswgers

Just signed up and read the Tav piece, great read that

Wallace and Doc giving some insight into what Tav is like as a captain and the complete opposite to what his critics in our support perceive him to be
Agreed. The Tav article gives some good insights into interactions between players behind the scenes. Judging by some of his other articles, the author seem to have good access and asks pertinent questions to draw out some interesting responses. Far better than what you'd read in the papers or on the BBC website.

change consent