The Atmosphere Today

Official Ticketer
While still far short of the ideal, I thought it was pretty good today. Better than being nine points behind and playing a run-of-the-mill game against a poor side would suggest anyway. Attendance seemed good, BF was in good spirits, pretty sure the UB have a new drum too as it's loud as feck. Has the positivity Beale has injected into the players spread sufficiently to the fans?

Today was better than last week. But I put that down to the fact the result was in jeopardy and people were anxious. Last week was a boring cruise to 3 points.

Only natural to be upbeat after Wednesday, today was the first time in ages I was actually looking forward to it ,hoping we’d kick in from Wednesday entertainment wise , I knew it be a different type of game but if we moved the ball as quick should still be good to watch , didn’t really turn out that way at times :D

Meh. Better than last week but mostly pretty flat. Thought the last five was a but more intense but probably nerves!

Disappointed that after we scored our second a lot of Govan rear left !

Thought it was utter shite today.

People moaning and groaning throughout the game until the equaliser.

Don’t understand the mindset of their majority of supporters at Ibrox to be honest.
I thought outside the union bears, it was anxious, flat and the crowd reflected the performance

Atmosphere probably reflected what was happening on the pitch. It was a pretty dire nervous watch on TV.

Was it the club deck? I'm in the main stand at that end and couldn't tell if it was above or below in the enclosure. Either way they must have fucked off to the Louden at half time :))
You must of been beside me then mate, I was in MFF today and I thought it was coming from the club deck? You're right about the half time bit as well haha

While still far short of the ideal, I thought it was pretty good today. Better than being nine points behind and playing a run-of-the-mill game against a poor side would suggest anyway. Attendance seemed good, BF was in good spirits, pretty sure the UB have a new drum too as it's loud as feck. Has the positivity Beale has injected into the players spread sufficiently to the fans?
The 80 minute loyal were an Embarrassment. The Copland Rd Stand offered zero in the form of vocal support as ever

The 80 minute loyal were an Embarrassment. The Copland Rd Stand offered zero in the form of vocal support as ever
Or the Govan, or the main stand, or the enclosure. There’s one section in Ibrox that makes any noise. The rest of that stand and all the other stands contribute the same (a wee section of the club deck apart today)

Atmosphere was flat as %^*&.

Can't believe anyone would think it was a good atmosphere.

Last week and this week it was dire.

That's the way we like it. Come in just as the game kicks off. Sit for 20 mins moaning. Go for a piss. Get back just before half time. Head downstairs for a pie. Get back just after second half ko. Sit for 20 minutes then head for the Louden. Tell everyone in the pub how staunch you are.

Ibrox atmosphere is genuinely awful for the vast majority of league games.

I often wonder how new signings feel after seeing the atmosphere in the games against the manky mob and in Europe a then actually experience a league match against a Ross county or St mirren.

Ibrox atmosphere is genuinely awful for the vast majority of league games.

I often wonder how new signings feel after seeing the atmosphere in the games against the manky mob and in Europe a then actually experience a league match against a Ross county or St mirren.
the fan culture needs to change but only one stand is actively doing that

UB aside the atmosphere was crap. Astounded anyone thinks it was good or better than last week.

'Attendance seemed good' really?

Loads empty seats all over the place & that's before the half time bevy merchants left.

Thought it was utter shite today.

People moaning and groaning throughout the game until the equaliser.

Don’t understand the mindset of their majority of supporters at Ibrox to be honest.

A lot of our support only turn up to moan unfortunately.

I don’t get it at all.

Disappointed that after we scored our second a lot of Govan rear left !
Yeah, they think it's okay to come half way down the stairs then just stand there, blocking the view of those that actually want to stay and support the Team. I'd have someone in the Concourse confiscating their Season Tickets unless they have a line from their Dr!

Atmosphere and performance both sterile.
And it was freezing winter months game against one of the most boring clubs in the league so I wouldn’t criticise anyone for leaving early for the car or pub.

in the row of two around me there was only 1 guy I recognised. That included my 2 sons not attending albeit I put the tickets on seatsub and they were sold.

there should medals all round for those of us that endured the 90+ minutes.

The club aren’t interested improving the atmosphere.

Looking forward to the week before this years AGM when they pretend to care about safe standing again.
The union bears song choices lately are garbage , im honestly sick of hearing songs about the IRA.
UB aside the atmosphere was crap. Astounded anyone thinks it was good or better than last week.

The Club can‘t force fans to sing, or expect them to stay for 90 minutes either apparently, but it doesn’t help if there are only a couple of hundred away fans making no noise either.

In the absence of safe standing I think a conscious effort needs to be made to move the UBs more central. Being stuck in the corner doesn’t work.

I think the UB in the main do a great job and have donated to them, but they need to up their game at times like yesterday and sing songs the entire support know, not just the ones they have created, on repeat.

Atmosphere was flat as %^*&.

Can't believe anyone would think it was a good atmosphere.

Last week and this week it was dire.
i was there for the first time since lock down & if it wasn’t for the union bears the atmosphere was dire…. i remember the days when the whole stadium sang until the. end

i was there for the first time since lock down & if it wasn’t for the union bears the atmosphere was dire…. i remember the days when the whole stadium sang until the. end
So true mate.

Only a couple of sections in BF make any effort. The rest of the stadium just sit there in silence.

It makes for a pretty poor matchday experience. It's why I much prefer away games.

So true mate.

Only a couple of sections in BF make any effort. The rest of the stadium just sit there in silence.

It makes for a pretty poor matchday experience. It's why I much prefer away games.
It’s always the same against much inferior opposition , the supposed best atmospheric stadium in Britain in anfield was like a morgue against us , I’m more concerned how much the atmosphere has declined in big games at Ibrox , that last old firm game was one of the worst atmospheres I’ve been involved in , songs and song choice at certain times of the game eg after we score has a lot to do with it

It’s always the same against much inferior opposition , the supposed best atmospheric stadium in Britain in anfield was like a morgue against us , I’m more concerned how much the atmosphere has declined in big games at Ibrox , that last old firm game was one of the worst atmospheres I’ve been involved in , songs and song choice at certain times of the game eg after we score has a lot to do with it
totally agree 100%

Back