The Aulde Enemy - England

Exactly mate, and a spine of Pickford, Macguire/Stones, Henderson/Rice/Barkley or something to that effect is quite a way off world class. Unless they upgrade that area in the next few years they'll risk always being over-reliant on their attacking players.

Not sure Henderson or Barkley will get much of a look in now that Loftus-Cheek is on his way back to full fitness and Foden surely on the verge of a call up. Rice/Loftus-Cheek/Foden looks a lot stronger than Rice/Henderson/Barkley. You would expect Mason Mount to get better and better too at Chelsea. Then there’s Maddison and Grealish...

Guardiola said while being asked about Foden after the game this evening " I don't want to say anything wrong, but Gareth Southgate has incredible talent for the national team in his hands..."

I think some people are still unwilling to give England the credit they deserve for having some fantastic talent coming through right now. Seems to be an easy thing for some to call all English players over-rated. Of course, some of their players have been and are over-rated but isn't that the same for every nation?

Personally I think Guardiola is spot on. When you think about Foden, who looked every bit as City player already this evening, and then the likes of Greenwood who looks a serious talent, Sancho who looks like a future star and Saka who looks a big talent for Arsenal, and add to that Alexander-Arnold, Rashford and Sterling then I don't think anyone can genuinely say that don't have a very promising and exciting side. They might not win anything as there's a few other Nations with a lot of good young talent, but there's a reason their youth teams were winning competitions and tournaments a couple of years back, and they look like a very good side in the making.

Let us know if you find any polyps up England's arse...

I don’t really think that‘s the case though.

You’ve got a thread on the forum with people discussing how good David Beckham was and amongst that there are discussions on Gerrard, Lampard & Scholes.

I think people recognise how good some of the current crop are like Kane, Sterling, Sancho, Rashford etc.

The issue with England, as it always has been and will continue to be, is their press. I honestly think the English tabloids are some of the absolute worst people in the industry and that’s before you even start discussing football.

There's worse than the English press and that is the flotsam and jetsam, which in the main constitutes the jokers up here.

England have had promising young players since they started. This current generation are no better than previous English players. They wont win the euros or the world cup but they are promising

Taught a lesson? You’re talking shite. They lost by one goal in a game where they were the better side for half of it. Either you didn’t watch the game or you’re just making stuff up.

They also beat Croatia a few months later.
Yeah, they beat them a few months later in a meaningless diddy tournament having been outclassed by them in a World Cup semi a few months earlier.

Yeah, of course I watched it, Modric ran rings round them.

Far too many foreign players coming into British football stermming the flow of our younger players coming through.Dont give a f*ck if this is seen as racist but my opinion

Yeah, they beat them a few months later in a meaningless diddy tournament having been outclassed by them in a World Cup semi a few months earlier.

Yeah, of course I watched it, Modric ran rings round them.

Clearly you watched it with anti-English blinkers on. Modric did nothing until the second half when England tired and allowed them back in the game.

Always has great talent, it’s just getting them to play together that’s the problem.

I actually think the team to reach the World Cup semi finals a couple of years ago hugely overrated.

We hear this every single year about England. It’s been a common theme since I was a wean and they always prove to be overhyped. There’s always a determination to heap pressure on young English lads right away if they start off well, that and hyping them up to levels above their true ability.
Hear on it on here about the Dutch every tournament too.

Maybe you should knock the insults on the head. It seems if someone disagrees with you the verbals start

So I’m supposed to just ignore sarcastic posts, or posts where the other person is clearly making stuff up to suit their argument? Behave.

You don't need to give sarcastic and uncalled for abuse

If someone is making things up then it’s not uncalled for. I think if anyone here started to say that you said something you know you didn’t say at any point, you would start to get a little annoyed and respond.

If someone is making things up then it’s not uncalled for. I think if anyone here started to say that you said something you know you didn’t say at any point, you would start to get a little annoyed and respond.

Posts 32, 37 and 42. Expect the standard line now from you of “stop crying” in defence. What a tit, seen about 20 similar to these since you started posting 2 week back!

Post 32 and 37. Expect the standard line now from you of “stop crying” in defence. What a tit, seen about 20 similar to these since you started posting 2 week back!

Only been using this site to post for about 3 days, so you’re a liar as well as a tool. :D

Joined June 21st.

First post a few days later.

Got to cover your tracks well and have a good memory to be a good liar.

Literally started to post this week so I’m not covering anything you weirdo. You need another hobby, clearly.

Literally started to post this week so I’m not covering anything you weirdo. You need another hobby, clearly.

Incorrect, you do know you can check when people joined and the posts they’ve made easily on here! Very poor performance this one.

Incorrect, you do know you can check when people joined and the posts they’ve made easily on here! Very poor performance this one.

That fact that you even check is what’s poor! You really need to get laid, ‘Wazza’. And like I said, I don’t care when it states I joined. The vast majority of my posts have been this week.

That fact that you even check is what’s poor! You really need to get laid, ‘Wazza’. And like I said, I don’t care when it states I joined. The vast majority of my posts have been this week.

Haha, you just get better!

Not with abuse I wouldn't

Talking about England v Scotland; tomorrow ain't gonna be no Bannockburn. ;)

We'll see you on the field and in the stands!!! I can't wait and for 3 great charities:

The Lee Rigby Foundation, Rangers Charity and Shakers Community Society?

All proceeds to help bereaved families of military personnel killed in action, underprivileged kids in Glasgow, etc. and disabled supporters of Bury.

DONATE HERE: For the Lee Rigby Memorial Virtual Friendly

Either he’s not the full shilling, or he’s one of these MagicDeBoer/DelightfulDennis types whose only purpose here is to post shite and try and rile people up.

Not with abuse I wouldn't

As I said earlier, if you class calling someone clueless or using the word numpty as genuine abuse then you really need to have a strong word with yourself. I mean seriously, if you’re older than 13 and you’re actually hurt or offended by this then you really need to stop being so delicate.

Either he’s not the full shilling, or he’s one of these MagicDeBoer/DelightfulDennis types whose only purpose here is to post shite and try and rile people up.

I think he’s hilarious, every time I see him he’s getting upset with someone about something that doesn’t really matter. Keeps on suggesting the other poster is pissed yet his posts are often full of errors as the result of being typed too fast or possibly being pissed! He was at it at 3am this morning and then 8am again!

I think he’s hilarious, every time I see him he’s getting upset with someone about something that doesn’t really matter. Keeps on suggesting the other poster is pissed yet his posts are often full of errors as the result of being typed too fast or possibly being pissed! He was at it at 3am this morning and then 8am again!

Getting worried about you, Wazza! I appreciate the attention but I’m a taken man.

It’s all fun and games anyway. This is just a forum and a sport at the end of the day and there’s far worse things to worry about in the world right now than squabbling here. I genuinely wish safety and nice things to you all, Danger Zone included!

I do think there’s a fair bit of anti-English pish here that I suppose stems from jealousy that I find pretty cringe. Genuinely feels like you can’t rate any English player without getting called out for it by a few. But it is what it is.

It’s all fun and games anyway. This isn’t just a forum and a sport at the end of the day and there’s far worse things to worry about in the world right now than squabbling here. I genuinely wish safety and nice things to you all, Danger Zone included!

I do think there’s a fair bit of anti-English pish here that I suppose stems from jealousy that I find pretty cringe. Genuinely feels like you can’t rate any English player without getting called out for it by a few. But it is what it is.

Right, spend 1 minute proof reading that and correct it! It makes no sense at all!

There’s a big difference between the English media and the everyday fan.

Most ordinary supporters know that young English players are overhyped.

Had to laugh at him telling you that you need to get laid too when everything about his persona suggests he’s probably never seen a pair of tits that weren’t made up of pixels.

Nothing serious against the guy, but there has to be something better to do than throwing around insults and accusations of an anti-English agenda just because other folk have seen enough football elsewhere to challenge his own viewpoints.

It’s all fun and games anyway. This is just a forum and a sport at the end of the day and there’s far worse things to worry about in the world right now than squabbling here. I genuinely wish safety and nice things to you all, Danger Zone included!

Do not discuss anything to do with; England, Ronaldo, Kane or Madrid with Danger Zone.

As I said earlier, if you class calling someone clueless or using the word numpty as genuine abuse then you really need to have a strong word with yourself. I mean seriously, if you’re older than 13 and yo.u’re actually hurt or offended by this then you really need to stop being so delicate.
I'm not offended in any way but I don't think giving abuse to fellow bears achieves anything

Wales made a Euro semi-final not so long ago beating Belgium along the way with Chris Gunter and Ashley Williams in defence... Maguire is closer to average than world-class, but won't be a reason why England don't win something.

NOT OFFSIDE,,,, but clearly missed the point the other guy made

Back