The authorities will not take action against Celtic until they can involve Rangers

The Shadow

same as the Scottish media

Celtic will be allowed to act with impunity until they find an excuse to rope in Rangers then they will all swing swiftly into action

Watch out for the media reports from Leckie etc about the pitch invasion last night - every one will try and mention rangers at some point

Sorry, can't agree, the scottish press mafia have heehaw say, and are a total irrelevance with zero influence in this incident. Uefa will throw the book at them, and not before time.

Celtic will be allowed to act with impunity until they find an excuse to rope in Rangers then they will all swing swiftly into action

Watch out for the media reports from Leckie etc about the pitch invasion last night - every one will try and mention rangers at some point
Difficult to agree on this occasion, bud.
In general, you're right, they can't say a bad word about septic without saying two about Rangers but, not when it comes to crowd behaviour at European games.

It was only Juan Guy....The old Oirish fella at UEFA will wave his magic wand yet again on behalf of poetothy.

Rangers will however, as said, be mentioned in any reporting by the ever so compliant Scottish MSM.

I expect the mhedia to go into overdrive about the last game at Ibrox......

Just hope the PSG player never gave a get out clause when he was attacked lie Dida did.............

@TNT He appears to jump back out the way of the scum bags kick and nothing more..
giphy.gif

credit to @greenockbear for the gif.

If it was in the SPL we know nothing would be done. Liewell would speak to the relevant people, liaise with his media lapdogs and that would be the end of it.

But in the Champions League, against a high profile team, posing a threat to a very high profile player who's recently been in the news non stop because of the sky high transfer value? I think they'll be in big trouble this time.

Fortunately, as biased and pathetic as our media are, they will have absolutely zero influence over uefa on this.

Wait for the piece later today where you'll get the usual faux mock and horror from <insert BBC Scotland lickspittles name> stating how it shamed Celtic then you will get a reference to the fan at Ibrox who went for stokes or the hearts fan that went for Lennon. The article will then discuss control and morality. It will then refer to the size of the stage the game was on (this part of the article being a veiled attempt to boast about celtics great superiority over the rest of us) and reflect wistfully about the gap in resources leading ultimately to a frustration which caused the fan to invade the pitch. The article will then throw scorn on hearts and rangers because clearly the fans reaction in both stokes and lennons case was brought about by bigotry and hatred.

There you go. Just fill in the blanks now Spiers, English, Spence, Greenslade. Heck they may even question if the wee fanny was even a Celtic fan.....

At the very least it's a framework for a BBC Scotland half hour. Close? Whatdoyathink?

Remember the attack on the ac Milan goalie. Yes the goalie overreacted which allowed them to got let off lightly with it. Guy could have really hurt dida(?) but press just went on about his reactions

Surely this time that cesspit of a ground will be closed, but, I wouldn't bet on it, another token fine & a warning no doubt.
If this is the case then just look at it the way I do. The more they get away with stuff the worse their behaviour will get and they'll continue to make a lady's front bottom of themselves.

I agree that domestically this would be the case but I don't think it will in a European game. hopefully the authorities have had enough of their behaviour.

Something along the lines of

Celtic fans are appalled that a spectator with a green jacket ran on to the pitch.

This type of behaviour more associated with Rangers fans has started to creep in to our game.

Something along the lines of

Celtic fans are appalled that a spectator with a green jacket ran on to the pitch.

This type of behaviour more associated with Rangers fans has started to creep in to our game.

You missed out "we have built up a fantastic reputation in europe and are welcomed and adored everywhere we go"

Sorry, can't agree, the scottish press mafia have heehaw say, and are a total irrelevance with zero influence in this incident. Uefa will throw the book at them, and not before time.

Would like to think so. But, have you looked at the list of fines they've received from their fellow-travellers? Why should recidivists fines go up, up, down, up, down etc? What lesson do repeat offenders take when their fines are reduced? You don't reward bad behaviour.
UEFA are culpable here. Sadly, I don't see any books being launched at the bheasts.

Snyde and shitscene will continue to go after Rangers.

Shug will give us the usual "we only want to discuss football on this show" unless callers have anything derogatory to say about Rangers

I truly believe they have 'had it' this time.
If they don't get a stadium closure now we really have to be asking questions of who is pulling the strings at UEFA.
There has to be a deterrent for committing these consistent breaches.
How long can they go on getting ridiculous fines? I think this is it this time.

I actually can't get my head around just how lucky Celtic have been with UEFA and I can't get my head around why other clubs haven't created a stink around just how little punishment Celtic face for their fan's behaviour. There is a massive chance they will just float away from this one like nothing ever happened as they'll be fined some pitiful amount that a single player could cover without batting an eye lid.

No. UEFA will do them. Attacking the up and coming young talent in Europe ensures that.

i will agree with you in regards that we will be mentioned by someone at some point but i dont think even they can spin their way out of this one mate........this was not domestic, otherwise im sure we would be dragged in with shouts of " whataboutery" (hate that fucking saying) however this was big boys stuff, this is outside their comfort zone media reporting wise, no willing lackeys to have a quiet word in the UEFA mans ear, they can lie all they want in Scotland but Scotland is an utter irrelevance in the world football stage lets be honest, and thats why i think (hope and pray :) )this time they have bitten of more than they can chew.............playing in the parochial backwater that is Scotland has led them to believe they are untouchable with compliant media, referees etc............but the bigger picture on the world stage shows them up once again for the retards they are, this time they are caught bang to rights, not a poxy banner, not a bit of pyro shenanigans, this showed intent, this showed utter lack of respect, it showed violence and potential violence, it showed they are clueless when it comes to securing their own shithole of a ground..but more than that it showed them up for what we have always known, they are classless, subhuman excrement and maybe this time the mask has slipped to reveal this to everyone!

You reckon,i'd like to think so but wait and see.You have to remember the poet press will be all over this to change what actually happened on the night to protect their paymasters.

Got to ask why BT Sport failed to show this attack.

On Friday they muted the IRA bile now no coverage of this attempted attack on the pitch

poets are so protected its a disgrace

I expect the mhedia to go into overdrive about the last game at Ibrox......

Just hope the PSG player never gave a get out clause when he was attacked lie Dida did.............
Oh! That's okay then.
"Nothing more".
So it wasn't a square go?
I was actually answering the post above the one you quoted and the "Nothing more" refers to the PSG player, but I'm sure you managed to work that out, just in case you haven't Ive triple highlighted the part you question for your convenience;)

Absolute nonsense.

Got to ask why BT Sport failed to show this attack.

On Friday they muted the IRA bile now no coverage of this attempted attack on the pitch

poets are so protected its a disgrace
paranoia on here is ridiculous.
broadcasters, all of them, refuse to show pitch invaders and turn the cameras away, have been doing this for years now.

I am hearing this invader is a season ticket holder .... and his mother works at the bigot dome as a steward..... and was on duty last night.

Also poor fella may have been handled a "bit roughly " out of public view

They have literally got it down to Juan Ghuy now, or as liewell will put it over as ''a minority of a minority of a minority......................................................................................................................................a minority of one.

You reckon,i'd like to think so but wait and see.You have to remember the poet press will be all over this to change what actually happened on the night to protect their paymasters.

I suspect they will come out with ' he was only wanting his autograph '

In the BBC article about the pitch invasion it mentions psg being investigated over damaged seats at the piggery......

The only book that will be thrown at them is a payment instalment book to keep tabs of their small fines.

Wait for the piece later today where you'll get the usual faux mock and horror from <insert BBC Scotland lickspittles name> stating how it shamed Celtic then you will get a reference to the fan at Ibrox who went for stokes or the hearts fan that went for Lennon. The article will then discuss control and morality. It will then refer to the size of the stage the game was on (this part of the article being a veiled attempt to boast about celtics great superiority over the rest of us) and reflect wistfully about the gap in resources leading ultimately to a frustration which caused the fan to invade the pitch. The article will then throw scorn on hearts and rangers because clearly the fans reaction in both stokes and lennons case was brought about by bigotry and hatred.

There you go. Just fill in the blanks now Spiers, English, Spence, Greenslade. Heck they may even question if the wee fanny was even a Celtic fan.....

At the very least it's a framework for a BBC Scotland half hour. Close? Whatdoyathink?
Brilliant.

Brilliant point. Ive noticed this arrangement for years. They openly criticize Rangers no problem but when C%*!$C do anything the mhedia NEVER solely directly criticize them, they only do it in a roundabout way but by dragging Rangers into it.

Care to consider what would happen next Saturday if the bastards don't get a result this weekend and we are 2 up at half-time. The arseholes are out of their minds crazy just now and I'd expect a breach past the 2 security stewards. This is of course completely hypothetical, but I hope it happens.

Back