the bachmann incident

oracularspectacular

only seen the poor angle from periscope and it doesnt show much to be honest, however it does look like there is some contact

however its the chickens coming home to roost, they all shouted and screamed for morelos to be cautioned and brought to task and there really isnt much difference in them.

If there is "insufficient evidence" to punish Power's fly kick into Jack's jaw, then I can rest assured this will follow suit.

Yeah?

Looked a penalty all day to me and the folk around me at the game. Was right infront of us. No doubt we got away with one. Worrall has his arms round him.

Watch it on highlights. Worral draws his arm away and brophy hits the deck

I listened to the game via RTV and when this happened, Tom Miller said definite penalty. He then watched the replay and changed his mind. I know he's going to favour us but it's interesting that those at the game seem to think it was and those who've seen a reply seem to think it wasn't.

I listened to the game via RTV and when this happened, Tom Miller said definite penalty. He then watched the replay and changed his mind. I know he's going to favour us but it's interesting that those at the game seem to think it was and those who've seen a reply seem to think it wasn't.

He also thought it was Power, he didn´t see the keeper. Only Dorrans picked up on him.

It's one of those incidents where you give the officials a decision to make - could just as easily have been yellow as opposed to red.

I am sure that is how Steve Clarke will see it shirley.

He also thought it was Power, he didn´t see the keeper. Only Dorrans picked up on him.

I thought it was power too as I’d been looking out at the corner taker so missed the incident, when I looked Power was standing over him

Theyre just ramping things up for the Compliance officer to clear Bachmann and cite Kamara for diving. Weve seen how this plays out with Rangers before. Opposition manager and/or BBC Scotland continue to focus on certain incidents, playing them over and over, talking about nothing else, until theres an agenda the CO cant ignore.

Well the barstewards cant wipe the smile from my face tonight :))

only seen the poor angle from periscope and it doesnt show much to be honest, however it does look like there is some contact

however its the chickens coming home to roost, they all shouted and screamed for morelos to be cautioned and brought to task and there really isnt much difference in them.
Imagine the uproar if it had been McGregor sent off for that :D

Is there a rule that we must speak to premier sports or bt sports before or after the game... craigan and that wankstain commenting with him are fucking no evening hiding there hatred for Rangers...

initially i thought the other player had done something to Kamara
chap along from me saw the keeper elbow him
looked like keeper also made a point of running over the prone Glen when the cross came in

ha ha. the jack / dicker foul on 9 min. craigan says jack cant throw his arms about, he has to be careful. lets contrast that against bachman when it happens!

yup, craigans a lady's front bottom. only a nudge to the face, not enough of a contact.......

and anyone else notice, at the previous corner about 18 min bachman gives a two arm shove to kamara at about the same spot in the 6 yard box.

I’m about to watch the whole game and I’m genuinely hoping he barely touched kamara , in fact I hope he blew him a kiss .

Anything to enrage the haters will do me nicely .
Yer wish has been granted mate. Minimal contact but we’re due some breaks.

Watching back and doesn’t seem much in it.

Hard to concentrate with commentators chugging through tears about a penalty shout 23 mins before though.

If it was mcgregor you’d hear different calls... “he gives the ref the decision” blah blah

IMO there wasn’t much in it but he already had his arms raised above his head and then lowers them to swipe across Kamara with his elbow. Not much in it for Kamara to go down mind but he still made the swipe to his face!!

I’m about to watch the whole game and I’m genuinely hoping he barely touched kamara , in fact I hope he blew him a kiss .

Anything to enrage the haters will do me nicely .
````

I watched it real time on Russian TV when you see it from the angle running from corner flag to the goal he lifts his arms in preparation for the corner and as they go up he digs an elbow into our mans face, clearly intended and a red was correct, and I vied it from the opposite side to the linesman who the ref consulted so obviously clear from both sides it's just head on it looks nothing much.

Just seen it back there and the goalie definitely pushes Kamara on the face with his elbow as he brings his arm down, it's a deliberate thing. Not a swing of an elbow in a violent manner but he knew exactly what he was doing

Back