the bachmann incident

Look again mate

giphy.gif
Great angle Red card all day got his just deserts.

According to ‘Alfie’ rules, there was intent but you know he’ll get away with it cos they don’t want to enrage the scummy manager they have

Impetuous from the keeper, gives referee decision to make, needs to learn to control himself, let his team down, no need to get involved, no use to his club sitting in the stand.

That's the way the narrative goes with these types of incident, isn't it?
Apparently not in this case

anyone thinking

- not a red
- harsh
- whats he done

wants to have a word with themselves

he moves one arm into a specific position and catches Kamara in the face
its as clear a red as you'll see

the media muddying the waters and the social media outrage is ridiculous

It was never a red but we have had much worse decisions being deemed worthy of a red.

They also got away with one last week when Power nearly decapitated Ryan Jack so f*ck them.

First of all if I was their manager I would be fining him 2 weeks wages, completely stupid doing that at 1-0 ffs.
But saying it's soft with that evidence is rediculise.
New exactly what he was at!

initially i thought the other player had done something to Kamara
chap along from me saw the keeper elbow him
looked like keeper also made a point of running over the prone Glen when the cross came in

Just watched it and spotted this too. A fly wee kick then another on the way by him. Strangely enough not mentioned by Mitchell(wtf is wrong with his voice?) and Craigan(an arsehole's arsehole)

Commentary is unreal. Clear throw in to us given to them, then the ref intercepts a pass by Kamara to put Killie on the attack.
Both times we hear “you just have to get on with it” haha they don’t even try to hide it.

My personal favourite was about a minute after Alfie gave away a free kick which craigan said (he just won't change) Dicker I think it was emptied Alfie and Craigan laughed saying it was clumsy but he's just left one on him

The guy is a wank of the highest order

It’s a really sly elbow from the keeper then shuv from the defender.
Great spot by the linesman tbh

Yep it's a definite red card and looks even worse from this angle. Won't stop our club from being vilified mind you.

This is easily the most compelling view of the incident and fully justifies the red. Fair play to the linesman for spotting this, when in truth, it was very hard to see from multiple cameras angles (other than this one).

Its like Norway v brazil at wc 1998. Everyone and their dog called Norway cheats for penalty until a day later sweetish tv showed the player was fouled for the penalty.

90minutes

You have looked at BOTH those angles and don't think it's a red?!?!?!

I hadn't seen it full speed and its a lot more understandable seeing that.

However, I still don't see it as a red. He is trying to move Kamara away from his space rather than outright elbow and I don't think its enough force.

But then I didn't think Morelos should have been sent off v Aberdeen let alone upheld and I certainly can't see what McGregor got his ban for so perhaps I'm just not up to dat with the rules. :confused:

Didn't think it was a red last night, but on seeing those pictures it was a red all day all night all week and all and every year.
Kilmarnock are nuts to challenge that dismissal.
It was a violent assault and there is no defence.

The initial angle shown on Free Sports last night it looked as if there was very little in it to be honest. Watching Sportscene later at night, they showed an alternate angle (also zooming right in to the incident) and there was no doubt it was a red. You could certainly see his elbow moving back with some force and speed into Kamara's face.

Seeing that clip confirms it’s a definite straight red card!
Let’s out it this way if they had a clip like that and Alfie was the perpetrator it’s all we’d be hearing about today!

He clenches his fist and moves his elbow towards the face.

He knew exactly what he was doing - but thought he would get away with it.

Well played referee! I must admit I didn’t think there was much in it but when you see the vid above it’s defo a red card

Back