"The" Baku

The Port, The Renton, The Drum, The Baku...all well known mentalist areas are preceded by "The"

*For what it's worth OP, I agree with you, but is it worth getting your knickers twisted?

We bought this last week.. they had it listed both ways but now it's only with 'the' missing. They must have been on here :)

bakuringer2.jpg

http://www.thebearsden.co.uk/product/were-on-our-way-ringer-style-3

Should it not be ‘we’re on OUR way’

Anyone singing this next to you on Thursday, gonna give them a dig in the ribs and tell them to stop being so fucking stupid.

My brother sitting next to me thought I was singing 'the' Baku. When I wasn't, sometimes it sounds that way and maybe that's why some started singing it!

Please can people advise which is their favourite

THE
The
the
tHE
thE
tHe

A few to choose from, but you can only pick one.

Does it matter much either way?

Talk about being pedantic.

You are part of the problem tbh.

I still pride myself on my Presbyterian upbringing and beliefs and if something annoys me or I see standards slipping I will demand it changes! The Baku ffs.

;)

You are part of the problem tbh.

I still pride myself on my Presbyterian upbringing and beliefs and if something annoys me or I see standards slipping I will demand it changes! The Baku ffs.

;)

I do sing it properly for the record...

Jesus, the OP and some of the posters on here need to get a fkn life. Moaning about a song which creates a bit of atmosphere at a game. You prefer we all stand in silence??

Oh the bluebells are blue,
Oh the bluebells are blue
etc etc etc etc
We know they are fkn blue.

In my opinion the boys who started the song at an away European game in the far flung countries of eastern Europe can sing what ever the fûck they want when it comes to this song.

Hope this doesn't cause anyone any issues for anyone , there's a big heefer sits next to me always stuffing his kisser with sweeties and chocolate. At half time I burst into song for him, he's started to sing it himself now.

He's on his way, he's on his way.
To the pie queue, he's on his way!

What will he get there I don't know
How will he pay it, I don't care.

All I know is he is on his way

Back