The ball was moving

Andy W⚓️ Once again shows his hatred of us,whining like a kid and did he keep on about it,naw:))
he sure did keep on about it, though i've never once heard him mention when players place the ball outside the corner arch which is actually cheating

Was laughing so hard as that. It's been commonplace now for players to place the ball well outside the corner. Been happening for a while now. The ball just happened to be moving due to the wind. In what solar system would the outcome have been any different if the ball hadnt been moving when Davis kicked it? None at all, it would still have been a goal.

Bitter , greetin faced bar-steward is what he is.

he sure did keep on about it, though i've never once heard him mention when players place the ball outside the corner arch which is actually cheating

It wont be a problem after next week. The Compliant Officer will have a good look at it and from the start of next season, every corner will be taken RIGHT ON the arc, every free kick will be taken RIGHT FROM the spot the offence occurred and every throw-in will be taken RIGHT ON the spot the ball went out of play.

Oh, and every attempt at time-wasting (especially against us) will result in a booking, every Groin Brigade offence will result in jail time for the offender, and we'll be refereed to exactly the same standard as every other team.

Watch out for those flying pigs.

To be fair, when we took it I said the same to my Mrs (no pics)

But you see stuff like that in every game, ball moving, fk taken from 10 yards further forward, time wasting etc

No doubt, BBCs crack analysis team will be all over it tonight plus exclusive footbagw of Morelos spitting a chewing gum out in Glasgow city centre on Thursday.

Watched via laptop, thankfully will never ever give sky a penny until they clear out the renta gubs. Worse than sportscene, definitely. Walker et all were devastated we won and played very well in my view. Cannot wait until the next scum game, the hurt will be just lovely.....bitter rats.

Aye the ball was moving and I'd be pissed of if it was against us but it wasn't and the Hearts defence didn't pick up Katic

Comfortable away wins for Rangers are not what this lot want to see. This and the Motherwell game were like funeral dirges. Not even Morelos to bump their gums about. Their torture almost makes their presence worthwhile. Almost.

Watched the game in a pub with no sound and everyone agreed how pleasant it was not to have to listen to those two cretins

Aye the ball was moving and I'd be pissed of if it was against us but it wasn't and the Hearts defence didn't pick up Katic
If I was Avril or anyone at Hearts, I’d be more concerned with the shite marking than the ball moving slightly slower than a Tam Forsyth 6-inch thunderbolt.

Given it wasn’t even the cross that lead to the goal once again that little moaning bar steward shows himself up as the bias little rat he is.

Sorry, but that was clear game-manipulation by Davis.

He moved the ball against Earth`s rotation in a way that it made it easier for Candeias to get to the ball and play that killer-cross. It must also be held against Davis that he waited for a corner on the side where no linesman was.

As such, Davis himself should offer the CO that he will willingly accept a 4-game ban and likewise, out of respect for the spirit of the game, withdraw from the Northern Ireland national team for good.

Back in the real world ...

This doesn’t happen all that often.
The ball, any part of the ball, must be over any part of the line.
It can look as if there is a four cm gap but, above the gap the ball is over the line.

That bit of Tynecastle is not flat. The ball kept rolling as Davis went to take the corner. Andy Walker would have missed that key point

It's about time Gary McAllister called up Uri Geller and told him to knock this shit on the head.

Was laughing so hard as that. It's been commonplace now for players to place the ball well outside the corner. Been happening for a while now. The ball just happened to be moving due to the wind. In what solar system would the outcome have been any different if the ball hadnt been moving when Davis kicked it? None at all, it would still have been a goal.

Bitter , greetin faced bar-steward is what he is.
The ball moved because he rolled it with his hand

And i love the fact it has bbc and walker up in arms.

Good, I hope we score contentious winners in the remaining 4 games and it can fuel their hatred for the summer whilst we enjoy 2 months in the sun stoating about in Orange Hummel jerseys enjoying the Glorious Revolution celebrations, trooping the colour and a Royal Baby :p:p whilst Mr Gerrard brings in a few diamond signings

We all know where this is leading. In a month or so, the world will be brainwashed into believing that Rangers won twice at Tynecastle only because of cheating orange referees - you can read these haters like a book

Andy W⚓️ Once again shows his hatred of us,whining like a kid and did he keep on about it,naw:))
It was the game-changing moment in the match.
Had Rangers not got away with such deliberate and manufactured piece of cheating under the eyes of a Masonic referee Hearts would surely have gone onto win this match.

Surely?

This will be the number one topic of conversation and analysis on Sportscene tonight, you can count on that. Indeed, I would not be surprised if that's one of the first things they 'analyse' post match with SNP Stewart giving his chest puffed out sermon saying how it could have changed the game.

Sutherland: So. In the end a 3-1 win for the visitors but Michael, not without controversy. What's your take on that third goal?

Stewart: It shouldn't have stood, simple as that Jonathunn. If you look at the rule book you will see that the ball must be in the quadrant.

Thompson: Erm, well not quite Michael, it...

Stewart: Listen Thommo, it was taken outside the quadrant, that changes the game.

Sutherland: But they were already 2-0 up and...

Stewart: Oh come on Jonathunn don't insult ma intelligence here, you know that goals change games and that third goal doesn't stand then Hearts are still in the game.

Sutherland: What's your take on it Steven?

Thompson: Ahh I agree with Michael.

Joke of a show.

Back