The barca72 bullfighter poster

Maryhillblue

Hi bears, I've been looking all over the internet for this with no joy, all the sites I've checked are old and the poster is either unavailable or sold out. I seem to remember on the old board that a poster was selling copies and stupidly I didn't buy one. Does anyone know where I could get a hold of one. I've got the strip signed by all the players, and would love to have the poster for my collection.cheers bears.

Since Bullfighting was made illegal to trade in It’s propaganda has a 4 year jail time if caught.

As you say someone on here was selling them on here and few years ago.
I bought one and got it framed and it looks great.
Good luck in your search for one.

Maybe that's why there's none available on the net
Bang on mate, There Was rumour that Suck bought up the world supply of them as an investment but now can’t sell them , I’m sure he would give you one but charge you £30 or whatever the tube costs to post it in to get round the jail thing

Bang on mate, There Was rumour that Suck bought up the world supply of them as an investment but now can’t sell them , I’m sure he would give you one but charge you £30 or whatever the tube costs to post it in to get round the jail thing
Your getting me worried now.haha I think.

Rangers would make a killing getting prints made of the signed original from the Trophy room. 150 year celebrations etc
I’m sure there will be many things being worked on by our money men for our 150th

I was in Barcelona over Christmas for a few days and at the vintage/antique market there was a stall with hundreds of old original football posters and full page news articles. My wife wasn't too happy as I went through every single one just in case. No joy though

Since Bullfighting was made illegal to trade in It’s propaganda has a 4 year jail time if caught.

Where's this from mate or is it a whoosh moment? I know the Catalunyans banned it but that was more to make them appear "different" from Spain. Most of Spain still has bullfighting and you can buy bullfighting merch quite easily.

Where's this from mate or is it a whoosh moment? I know the Catalunyans banned it but that was more to make them appear "different" from Spain. Most of Spain still has bullfighting and you can buy bullfighting merch quite easily.
The new bullfighting to keep tradition up in now two guys in a bulls outfit chasing a red cloak and most Spanish have bought into it., as for merch they know have to paint in a cowbell on posters and a moustache on the bullfighter to get by the new rules from Brussels of no hurting bulls or merch depicting harm , it’s another crackpot Euro rule

Got The Original well creased along with my ticket
Entrada Localidad 24
Paso U
Fila 8
Num 17

See this daily framed beside the screen I am at now.

The new bullfighting to keep tradition up in now two guys in a bulls outfit chasing a red cloak and most Spanish have bought into it., as for merch they know have to paint in a cowbell on posters and a moustache on the bullfighter to get by the new rules from Brussels of no hurting bulls or merch depicting harm , it’s another crackpot Euro rule

Never knew that mate. Every days a school day and all that.

I peeled another version of the match advert off a wall in La Ramblas.

It is an aerial view of the stadium and a much better advert than the bullfight one imo.

I framed it a long time ago and it looks magnifico.

Never knew that mate. Every days a school day and all that.
Yes it was brought in as there was a full ban on it so they got round it by the cowbell and a a garnet of flowers round the bulls neck to make them look more female and the di Goode’s in Brussels believed it stopped the discrimination of the male bovine.
What next straight bananas

Yes it was brought in as there was a full ban on it so they got round it by the cowbell and a a garnet of flowers round the bulls neck to make them look more female and the di Goode’s in Brussels believed it stopped the discrimination of the male bovine.
What next straight bananas

As long as they've got Pamplona. So humane. :))

Not this year they haven’t, they have wooden carts made to look like bulls being pushed through the cobbles .

Honestly??? FFS. I was normally in Bilbao that week and used to watch it on the telly. I need to catch up on my Spanish current affairs. Thanks for your info mate. Really interesting.

Wish catching trout was that easy:)
It is if you use the new bait out on the market, it’s been found after research that Briwn trout love the taste of fennel so depends if your on a fly or live bait you keep your flies in a box of fennel seed or you soak fennel in water and lightly spay your box of mealy twice a day for a week beforehand.

It is if you use the new bait out on the market, it’s been found after research that Briwn trout love the taste of fennel so depends if your on a fly or live bait you keep your flies in a box of fennel seed or you soak fennel in water and lightly spay your box of mealy twice a day for a week beforehand.

I'll give that a bash:)

Back