The battle fever has started

Trying not think about it but it's been bubbling all week.

Will kick in big time at 5pm today after watching Buxton and going to the pub.

Nervous about the game (as always) I never really enjoy these matches until the final whistle has blown and Rangers have won.
Xmas shopping with the wife in Glasgow Saturday to pass the time, Sunday Toby jug to hopefully watch Tav lift his first trophy and then I'll get absolutely bluttered .
Booked Monday and Tuesday off work just incase o_O

This is going to be so special for the majority of our team tomorrow......correct me if I’m wrong but by my reckoning only mcgregor and Davis will have played in an old firm match with a fifty fifty split.....added to by the fact it’s a cup final......and the fact it means so much to the bears to hopefully be winning a trophy at last.......%^*& me there’s gonna be some noise and atmosphere......wish to god I was there!!!!!

This is going to be so special for the majority of our team tomorrow......correct me if I’m wrong but by my reckoning only mcgregor and Davis will have played in an old firm match with a fifty fifty split.....added to by the fact it’s a cup final......and the fact it means so much to the bears to hopefully be winning a trophy at last.......%^*& me there’s gonna be some noise and atmosphere......wish to god I was there!!!!!

Tav was part of the semi final win under warbuton. Wes played too & Halliday

I try to avoid all thought of it until tomorrow, can’t be arsed spending my Saturday with a knot in my stomach and a sense of both impending elation and also possible doom.
Please please please just win it Rangers, I don’t care how, just do it.

I hardly slept a wink last night and fully expect that I'll have even less sleep tonight!

Bring it on!!

Had the tunes on last night, and the verse just got me. Had to take a moment.

And so how far have we now come, How far have we to go,
And those we thought who were our friends, Now stand beside our foe,
But take you heed,
The price is high,
And you will have to pay,
So listen now and heed my words for we are on our way...

Had the tunes on last night, and the verse just got me. Had to take a moment.

And so how far have we now come, How far have we to go,
And those we thought who were our friends, Now stand beside our foe,
But take you heed,
The price is high,
And you will have to pay,
So listen now and heed my words for we are on our way...

I know how you feel mate, tomorrow is massive for us all.

No Surrender.

Same here brother, that’s probably my lot in terms of sleeping until Monday night nowo_O
Aye kicking in big style, we need silverware soon and are due to give these bastards a scudding.
Aye nae sleep tonight which is good, the stomach turns and all the rest. It will be settled when we %^*& these scumbags tomorrow. Remember they will Still be tims on Monday. WATP

Out for a few drinks to take my mind of the game and on comes Simply the Best, nerves well and truly gripping in now

Back