The BBC Scotland shameful haters of Steven Gerrard

I was unfortunate enough to catch the crap about Martindale this afternoon on the radio. Bad boy turned good etc etc. I thought fair enough, then the bold boy himself came on. Fu_ck me, I would come across better with 15 pints in me. Once a Jakey, always a Jakey. A flash in the pan.
A rangers supporter too.

I'm getting fed up with this sounds like a jakey. I'm starting to think all our support are from Newton Mairns, the West end and Milngavie except me.

Jailbird? Fs.

It's not his fault that they're suggesting he gets the nod. They can hardly give it to Lennon.

Talk about wrong end of the stick.

Its the BBC i'm getting at not Martindale.

Peoples failure to see the total dirision that organisation has toward SG is staggering IMO

If Martindale won the League Cup and got Livi to 3rd then I think he'd be in with a shout. I don't think anyone could have complaints about him winning it if he achieved that. It would be a ridiculous turn around from when he took over.

To bum him up for it after 2 months though is just moronic and Stewart is just at the wind up. I don't think even he believes half the shite he comes out with.
I would have complaints as it goes. If Steven Gerrard wins the league he’s the manager of the year.

Starting a campaign to get manager of the year title away from Steven Gerrard .

I hope they are drowning in salty tears .

*. Did this not happen to Walter years ago and Billy Reid was given it in front of him !

Aye we got to a UEFA Cup Final and they gave it to Billy Reid

Scotlands a horrible bitter hole of a country, that likes to pretend its a lovely place.

We get a genuine superstar of the game and they treat him as a joke because he's rangers manager.

A Rangers supporter too.

I'm getting fed up with this sounds like a jakey. I'm starting to think all our support are from Newton Mairns, the West end and Milngavie except me.

The mans background is not any of ours favourite cup of coffee, however, he’s done his time and people do turn around and try to improve themselves.

For that he’s to be commended.

Hes in proper employment, doing very well and that’s a big thing for the man.

Back