The BBC Scotland shameful haters of Steven Gerrard

No idea how people have the energy to get so raging at throwaway comments like this.

Cant wait till we win 55 and they put up a quote from the manager rather than a proper interview. Shitey wee amateur company that it is.

They are all Gutted we are disappearing into the sunset with 55 and they will now try and discredit us at every chance.
f.uck me the Livi manager is on a run of games fair enough but our manager SG is unbeaten in the lge and topped a europa lge group with Benfica in it! Ah yes let’s nominate the Livi manager. Give me peace ginger sacks and F.uck off back to beadrattling tv.

To be honest I think if Martindale won the cup and finished the season strongly he would be a contender for manager of the year along with Gerrard - but it depends how we finish the season as well, there is still a lot of football to be played.

The article does say it would take something special to pip Gerrard to the award

I really don't see this anti rangers stuff that everyone else seems to - all the pundits at the BBC are constantly praising us and Gerrard when ever I listen - Tom English, Pat Bonner, Stewart, Mcann - the lot of them. And they have been absoloutely ripping Celtic to shreds..

I'm fully aware of the row between rangers and the BBC - but to me it doesn't seem to influence the pundits themselves.

This is actually making me laugh. Without doubt the best manager will be Steven Gerrard and then how do BBC Shcotland then present it, as they have banned themselves. Maybe the could leave it on the roundabout lol absolute bigoted clowns
They’re probably praying Lennon gets the boot, Kennedy takes over as interim and wins the Scottish cup so they can say he triumphed in extreme adversity and nominate him for manager of the year. :rolleyes:

So Mental Mickey is proving once more that he knows fuck all about fuck all, except hating Rangers. Excuse me if I don't let it ruin my Sunday.

To be honest I think if Martindale won the cup and finished the season strongly he would be a contender for manager of the year along with Gerrard - but it depends how we finish the season as well, there is still a lot of football to be played.

The article does say it would take something special to pip Gerrard to the award

I really don't see this anti Rangers stuff that everyone else seems to - all the pundits at the BBC are constantly praising us and Gerrard when ever I listen - Tom English, Pat Bonner, Stewart, Mcann - the lot of them. And they have been absoloutely ripping Celtic to shreds..

I'm fully aware of the row between Rangers and the BBC - but to me it doesn't seem to influence the pundits themselves.
Lol chase yourself

I’m pretty sure in 2003 Rangers won domestic treble and Martin O Neill got Manager of the year and Larson Poty but they won nothing!

Stewart will get his comeuppance at some point

He will be unemployable due to his nonsensical gibberish based on hatred.

Hes a crusty eyed, clueless fraud.

I'm sure Stevie won't be losing any sleep over it. Embarrassing trinkets anyway that wouldn't be out of place on a Bar.

Is he even a manager yet did he pass his fit and proper thing.
That's irrelevant. He's done the time and is clearly doing a good job at turning his life around. This isn't to do with Martindale. Besides, if we win the league, you can bet him and his family will be happy.

%^*& it, give it to him if they want to. Everyone will know who’s been the manager of the year anyway as he will be wearing a league medal

I think that once the title is confirmed every man and his dog will be wanting a interview with the gaffer . This is where questions will be asked of bbc scotland by the bosses in london as it will be among the biggest stories in the UK regarding football this season. I hope heads will roll for their anti rangers agenda.

The sportsound lot have been talking positively about our manager but of course Martingdale must be a contender.
Dont have an issue and generally have been noticing a mellowing towards us since Traynor left

If Martindale won the League Cup and got Livi to 3rd then I think he'd be in with a shout. I don't think anyone could have complaints about him winning it if he achieved that. It would be a ridiculous turn around from when he took over.

To bum him up for it after 2 months though is just moronic and Stewart is just at the wind up. I don't think even he believes half the shite he comes out with.

Starting a campaign to get manager of the year title away from Steven Gerrard .

I hope they are drowning in salty tears .

*. Did this not happen to Walter years ago and Billy Reid was given it in front of him !
Yes!
The year we went to Manchester.

If Martindale won the League Cup and got Livi to 3rd then I think he'd be in with a shout. I don't think anyone could have complaints about him winning it if he achieved that. It would be a ridiculous turn around from when he took over.

To bum him up for it after 2 months though is just moronic and Stewart is just at the wind up. I don't think even he believes half the shite he comes out with.
For me, it’s just a throwing mud type exercise.
Trying to plant a narrative and hope it picks up momentum.

I doubt Gerrard would lose a moments sleep over what BBC shortbread think of him and we shouldn’t either.

If you go back to most of SMSM pundit predictions for the season, the rise that Martindale has had at Livi and rise SG had given us is the same. ;)

Besides, martindale didn’t start the season there.

Was just lovely to watch Sportscene this morning with Neil McCann and Leeann Crichton - great analysis, no agendas - everything you don‘t associate with that ginger fuckwit. Only employed for one reason and its nothing to do with football knowledge or personality.

All I know is if times were normal and we were all aloud in the stadium when the trophy gets presented all the relevant media will be inside up in the press box. Guess who will at the roundabout.

I watched the St Johnstone Hibs match last night. I don’t know how many times he went out his way to disagree with the referee’s decisions.

It’s as if he has his own set of rules that are different from the actual laws of the game and everyone else’s interpretation. That said he’ll comment on virtually identical decisions from one game to the next and contradict his previous comments from the game before.

He adds nothing but an annoyance when watching games.

I watched the St Johnstone Hibs match last night. I don’t know how many times he went out his way to disagree with the referee’s decisions.

It’s as if he has his own set of rules that are different from the actual laws of the game and everyone else’s interpretation. That said he’ll comment on virtually identical decisions from one game to the next and contradict his previous comments from the game before.

He adds nothing but an annoyance when watching games.
His punditry depends on which teams are playing and who he wants to win.

The ginger rent boy is just looking for a rise, to think we let him train with us for a while too!! :eek:

Michael-Stewart-loves-Rangers-7th-July-2004-3-3.jpg
GkMIdW5.gif

David Martindale has done an excellent job at Livingston since he took over, ten unbeaten and a possible cup final for them if they win today.

Some people on here are so paranoid about everything.

T
I doubt Gerrard would lose a moments sleep over what BBC shortbread think of him and we shouldn’t either.
That’s not what this is about though.
It’s about the treatment of Rangers, the club and the employees and why this qunt is continually denigrating them.
Always looking to create negatives surrounding our performances, most recently that the Celtic player shouldn’t have been sent off then our goal at Motherwell was “clearly” offside.
Now today’s news.
More than that though, it’s not just that it’s Stewart who is a serial offender, it’s the BBC as an institution that is the problem.

They know if SG gets it they won’t get any interviews and access to him. This season is really hurting BBC Scotland . Their English colleagues will be wanting film , interviews etc as the interest in Gerrard is huge.

Starting a campaign to get manager of the year title away from Steven Gerrard .

I hope they are drowning in salty tears .

*. Did this not happen to Walter years ago and Billy Reid was given it in front of him !
If we hump Livingston they will crumble just like every other team on a good streak before they play us

I do wish people would stop bringing up the fact that the guy has been in jail.

Somebody took over our club who had a clean criminal record. Still a c**t though and a right one at that.

Back