The Bear with the boozer in Lanzarote

Going to Del Carmen with three fellow steamers a week on Friday for 4 days and nights.

Annual golf holiday (with clubs left in the boot of the car at Edinburgh Airport obviously).

Bluebell for day time bevy, Ruta 66 in the evening.

Gonna be a bastard for my liver and kidneys.

Going to Del Carmen with three fellow steamers a week on Friday for 4 days and nights.

Annual golf holiday (with clubs left in the boot of the car at Edinburgh Airport obviously).

Try the Electric Island in the old town over Ruta 66. cheaper for the booze and you'll have a cracking night with great live music

all good bars.

For the last 4 years we have been going to Las America’s but could not get the flights to line up with everyone’s family and work commitments.

Lanzarote worked out perfectly and while I have been a fair few times before, it was a while ago and always with family.

I was a wee bit worried that PdC would not have many late night drinking dens but have since been corrected!

Probably 60 euro each way. I taxied 2 years ago and it was 50 then and not just as far as PDC I used a taxi from Costa Teguise to Playa Blanca ferry terminal.
I’m not sure what you mean mate.

Taxi from Costa to PDC is about 28€.

From Playa Blanca about 38€.

These are each way prices. PDC is in between both. What most people do is get a bus to PDC with the option to get a taxi back.

Kenny sorry for getting you mixed up with some other geezer in the GF years ago.:p
Just back last week well run bar and staff superb, Tennant’s on tap.
WorthyC try the American Indian bar not too far along from Route 66, a group called “something” circus can’t remember the correct name where on superb.
A boy coming back on the plane told me Nacho Novo was opening a pub in the resort soon, not sure it’s his or just doing the opening, if true?

I’m not sure what you mean mate.

Taxi from Costa to PDC is about 28€.

From Playa Blanca about 38€.

These are each way prices. PDC is in between both. What most people do is get a bus to PDC with the option to get a taxi back.
The Barcelo hotel organised my taxi and it was 50 euro to the ferry terminal at Playa Blanca as we were travelling on to Fuerteventura for 2 weeks after a week in Costa Teguise.

Kenny sorry for getting you mixed up with some other geezer in the GF years ago.:p
WorthyC try the American Indian bar not too far along from Route 66, a group called “something” circus can’t remember the correct name where on superb.
A boy coming back on the plane told me Nacho Novo was opening a pub in the resort soon, not sure it’s his or just doing the opening, if true?

Nacho is doing a qna at a charity night at Bluebells on the 28th May.

I won the football card on Sunday :)
Was in during the week with the wee man (who has special needs) and the staff and regulars were brilliant with him. Reckon they have the best chicken nuggets in PDC as well as tennents on draft, what more could a family ask for.

Bought a Rolex from him 2 years ago,and it's still working....
Mine was broken before I even got home, lol.

Got to admit though, Ali Baba is a great character, enjoyed chatting with him in The Bluebells.

Heading back out to PDC in July, so looking forward to a few beers in there again.

I won the football card on Sunday :)
Was in during the week with the wee man (who has special needs) and the staff and regulars were brilliant with him. Reckon they have the best chicken nuggets in PDC as well as tennents on draft, what more could a family ask for.
Ya basturd, you never bought me a pint of your winnings:D
Great atmosphere on Sunday mate was busy but not too busy if you get my drift.

Perfect Circus, if my memory is correct.

Hello . Can anybody tell me if the charity football match ( with ex players ) at The Princesca Yaiza Hotel in January is an annual event ? If so , does anybody know the dates for January 2020 ?
Thanks in advance for any info / help provided . Even if it does not happen now , at least I'll know . Cheers again .

Back