The best celebration you've ever seen?

Gordy Boy

Excluding one of our players.

Be it passion, intensity, an outpouring of grief or just sheer shithousery.

Adebayor against Arsenal for me.

Running the length of the pitch to celebrate in front of his old fans.

Read the thread title and immediately thought Adebayor. Fucking awesome.

There was a thread a while back about a Scandanavian team with crazy celebrations. Some of them were brilliant. I'll try and find the link

1zd6djn.jpg

Gazza with the “ Dentist Chair “ for England always come to mind , what a goal aswell, must still give Colin Henry nightmares.

Did Fabio grosso not do similar when he scored one for Italy at a euros/world cup semi or something?
Semi final of the World Cup in 2006. Great goal and great celebration. Very like Tardelli. That was a great goalless 118 minutes topped off with two great goals and celebrations.

As others say tardelli. One that always sticks in my mind was Maradonna in the world cup( usa i think) when he goes right up to the camera and looks out his tits.

No read the full thread but Scott MacDonalds on helicopter Sunday still makes me smile despite the wee lady's front bottom went on to break my heart a few times, nothing will match the (petrie term) exuberance of that day

Excluding one of our players.

Be it passion, intensity, an outpouring of grief or just sheer shithousery.

Adebayor against Arsenal for me.

Running the length of the pitch to celebrate in front of his old fans.

The answer to the thread is tardelli , no question about it .

However Adebayor is up there and given that he was taunted by so called “fans” about his alleged dad and mums jobs (disgraceful) he was quite entitled to that celebration in more ways than one .

Was never a crouch fan but ignorance is blindness, he was actually a very decent player and his podcasts gives an insight that he's a really decent guy with a great sense of humour

As ignorant as it is, and I shoulder all blame for my ignorance, its beautiful to see that tens of thousands a week doesn't take the edge off you being a sound bloke.

For shithousery, Suarez ‘diving’ right in front of Moyes in the Merseyside Derby. How Moyes didn’t boot him in the chops I’ll never know.

For notoriety, Robbie Fowler snorting the bye line.

Back