The best thing about scotland is?

Why do you think so many do leave, if it such a wonderful wee country? I left 20 years ago and only ever come back to see my old maw and Rangers. Otherwise I would never set foot in the country ever again.

It once was a wonderful wee country but now it is a hate-filled cesspit, where the indigenous Protestant population is targeted and is being ruled over by a bigoted/racist catholic and nationalist minority.
So people have only started leaving in the last 20 years?
People have immigrated from small countries like Scotland for centuries, you left long before the current administration got into power, what was your reason? The indigenous Protestant population still form the vast majority and if it is being ruled over by a minority it's down to it's own apathy. If Corbyn gets power will every good British citizen abandon the UK? If Sinn Fein get power in NI will the loyal Ulstermen surrender? Will they fk. So you stay wherever you like and "set foot" in Scotland as little as you like. I don't suppose it will matter to many people.The rest of us who are proud to be Scottish will fight to win OUR country.

Back