The best thing about scotland is?

Scotland the country is beautiful with wonderful fresh food produce, brilliant scenery and Embo beach which apart from Ibrox is my favourite place on earth. Unfortunately if Nicolarse gets her way I will move to the north of England meaning a longer trip every second Saturday.

We have not lost our watch, this wee country of ours is Red White and Blue.
They were told in 2014, and if they try it again they will get the same answer.
This small country is ours and will remain ours for ever.
I'm not so sure. The stars are in alignment for them. I've 'friends' who were No. Some are swithering, some are Yes.

Have to say I dislike threads like this. I am Scottish and fucking proud of it. I cannot wait till our national team is full of Rangers players once again and I can be proud of supporting it. The two are not unconnected.

Our club was born to compete in Scotland and rejuvenated a few years later to be the epitome of Scotland and exemplify our nation against incomers trying to buy success. Our nation then was Scotland and Britain. It still is. Those who dislike the SFA are justified though it breaks my heart. Those who dislike Scotland betray our history as much as those who dislike Britain. And both betray the unionist cause.

You don't need to go to Italy to see how the catholic mafia works just go to George square GCC same as.

Scotland is a great and beautiful country. the country did not sow the seeds of hatred and division which has turn Scotland into the shit hole of a country we have right now. it is the politicians and media who are responsible for it being a shit hole. and hopefully most of them will be gone soon enough. and Scotland can start to get back to being a great and beautiful country once again for everybody who calls Scotland home.

Rangers + Ibrox
57 Rylees Cresent Penilee my Grampa + Granny's house. They moved there from Kinning Park I think at the end of the War until summer of 70.
The Country of my Birth...
Pie Suppers
Square Sausage on a Roll
Steak Pie
Family
The Rain

Scotland is a great and beautiful country. the country did not sow the seeds of hatred and division which has turn Scotland into the shit hole of a country we have right now. it is the politicians and media who are responsible for it being a shit hole. and hopefully most of them will be gone soon enough. and Scotland can start to get back to being a great and beautiful country once again for everybody who calls Scotland home.
I was born in Springburn and spent my days growing up in Hospital st in the Gorbals 1940-50-60S. Your right you know Glasgow was great and beautiful then, we had wonderful slums the healthiest rats and ugliest mentally challengeds you've ever seen . I for one am so glad to have escaped the shitpit many many yrs ago.

Work took me South 35 years ago and all I miss is not being able to get up and see my team. On the few occasions I have been back the country is not the one I grew up in. When I am there it has made me feel how fortunate I am not to have to live there

Rangers, scenery, water, food, standard of living (generally), education (deteriorating under the secessionists).

There are many more things but all are overshadowed by the snp and greens and their desire to end the union plus their anti Rangers policies. So sadly the M74 south and the A1 south are the most appealing things to any Unionist.

Scotland is a beautiful country with some real characters who can bring a smile even on the bleakest of days .....
If we don't find the solution to all live together and respect each other , I fear we have not witnessed the worst that the aftermath of the "once in a lifetime" independence vote has left us with .
Some people will never accept democracy.
Until they do we are left with a divided
nation .
This manufactured situation to breakaway from our closest allies is an insult to all those who gave up their lives so we could all live in peace and together.
I've been lucky in my life to have travelled extensively and what I've witnessed tells me that Scotland is a beautiful country with great people and we are very fortunate to have the chances that we have in life .
The people make Scotland , always have and always will , it's time to appreciate who we are and what great privileges we have.
The propaganda machines that are fuelling divide need stopped and only the characters of Scotland can say enough is enough...

I'm not so sure. The stars are in alignment for them. I've 'friends' who were No. Some are swithering, some are Yes.

Really?. After seeing what’s happening with the uk trying to leave a Union we’ve been in for decades and seeing the total clusterfeck that’s become your “friends” think it would be a good idea to separate from the rest of the uk?. A union which we have been a part of for centuries. Sorry but absolutely batshit crazy.

Scotland used to be a fantastic place to live unfortunately it has become a dark miserable shell of itself, the SNP, the unwashed, the mass immigration turning parts of the city into 3rd world shitholes, the fat tattooed ladies (my dad used to take me to the circus to see them, now they are everywhere) only reason I ever set foot in the place is to see the mighty Rangers.

Went on a few trips this year including one to darkest Africa. A wee trip to Oban reinforced my opinion that I live in the most beautiful country in the world.

Reactions: wpj
Scotland has its faults but there are far worse places to live.

I spend a fair amount of time working away in either the USA or China. I actually really like China but still prefer coming home to Scotland.

Get this straight, the SNP is not Scotland. Nor is the BBC. So many turning their back on their own country rather than fighting for it. Spineless or what? I can see our Ulster brethren referring to NI as a shit hole because SF have a big say in their country or because they have a large number of unwashed in their midst. Aye right they would. Some on here should grow a pair and stop acting like wee lassies.

The scenery.The truly wild places that you don't get in the rest of the UK.
The Rangers and its extended family.Whisky,McEwans Champion ale and Export.The natural produce from beef to seafood and fish.
Avoid the East end of Glasgow and Edinburgh completely and you can"t go wrong.Shit I also forgot Dundee,Fife and Sheep city.Avoid like the plague.They speak funny out there.

The scenery.The truly wild places that you don't get in the rest of the UK.
The Rangers and its extended family.Whisky,McEwans Champion ale and Export.The natural produce from beef to seafood and fish.
Avoid the East end of Glasgow and Edinburgh completely and you can"t go wrong.Shit I also forgot Dundee,Fife and Sheep city.Avoid like the plague.They speak funny out there.
Avoid the east end of Glasgow? So don't go to Brigton, Duke Street with the original Louden, Bristol Bar etc? That east end? Away and lie doon.

Have to say I dislike threads like this. I am Scottish and fucking proud of it. I cannot wait till our national team is full of Rangers players once again and I can be proud of supporting it. The two are not unconnected.

Our club was born to compete in Scotland and rejuvenated a few years later to be the epitome of Scotland and exemplify our nation against incomers trying to buy success. Our nation then was Scotland and Britain. It still is. Those who dislike the SFA are justified though it breaks my heart. Those who dislike Scotland betray our history as much as those who dislike Britain. And both betray the unionist cause.
Where is it you live?

Back