The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud with Tavernier

I was worried his drop in form would continue into the festive season, but thankfully he seems to have turned it around now with some strong performances. I have royalties at stake and need a big December from Tavernier.

I believe there's massive potential in a follow up, this time featuring Zoe Ball and Yule Logs

I believe there's massive potential in a follow up, this time featuring Zoe Ball and Yule Logs

Myself and the writer of the song have been in talks with Michael Buble's people in regards to him recording a version for his Christmas album.

Things stalled for a bit due to them wanting to change some of the lyrics so it's going to be next Christmas that it's released now unfortunately.

Myself and the writer of the song have been in talks with Michael Buble's people in regards to him recording a version for his Christmas album.

Things stalled for a bit due to them wanting to change some of the lyrics so it's going to be next Christmas that it's released now unfortunately.
So it'll be called last Christmas then?

You could always try Bradley Walsh

T'is the season and who can forget the Christmas Classic brought to us by the dulcet tones of FF's very own @the_baron

I hope the OP who originally posted this is still on here. At the time his effort wasn’t appreciated actually the guy took a slaughtering. But as so often the classics aren’t appreciated at the time lol. This is now a FF classic & this is when you know Christmas has truly arrived :)).

I hope the OP who originally posted this is still on here. At the time his effort wasn’t appreciated actually the guy took a slaughtering. But as so often the classics aren’t appreciated at the time lol. This is now a FF classic & this is when you know Christmas has truly arrived :)).

I believe he is now living off the royalties on the cote d'azur.

I believe he is now living off the royalties on the cote d'azur.

It was me and I got banned for making it!

"Think of all the proddies you haven't kissed" will never not absolutely break me.

It has the same effect on James too :))

Qa3WLZE.gif

Thought Tam Cowan was meant to be a Motherwell supporter.

Not the first one to say that. It must be the Lanarkshire twang in my voice or something but I don't sound anything like Tam Cowan when speaking. People on here will have heard my voice before with my "Mr Mossblown" phone calls and I'd say that's closer to my real speaking voice than sounding like Tam Cowan.

Not the first one to say that. It must be the Lanarkshire twang in my voice or something but I don't sound anything like Tam Cowan when speaking. People on here will have heard my voice before with my "Mr Mossblown" phone calls and I'd say that's closer to my real speaking voice than sounding like Tam Cowan.

I have had folk text me on what's app saying they have heard "my"video and thought it was class. They said it sounded like me and something daft I would do.

I wish I could but never took credit for it :D

they didn’t like bohemian rhapsody when it first came out either. I can see this on the same scale

Banned for writing a classic that was harsh how long did your ban last? Well it’s become a FF classic now buddy you have to be pleased with that lol. Think you should write another.

Permanent ban cause Mark Dingwall thought I was a poet haha. Think I'll let my mental health dip again before I delve into the insane! :))

Back