The Betfred Scottish League Cup Final

Absolutely terrible match, a really horrible watch. I'm always dead impressed with Scott Robinson though. He wins everything in the air or on the ground, is quick and scores a lot of goals.

Two teams well versed in the dark arts and little else. Borefest, diving, playacting etc. Referee being taken in by anyone falling over.

Just been a game of hoofball so far, Rooney should have been sent off fot a deliberate stamp, the commentators didn't even mention it!

Extra time would be the best for us, hammer their back ups on Wednesday. St J better on the ball even if not possession wise but it's a big old pitch to be running on for 120 minutes

Im enjoying it.

Stewart is ruining it a bit...he’s a cuunt. Craigan is a throbber too...but I’ve watched worse.

Looking forward to extra time and penalties hopefully.

Am I correct in saying one of these teams will be in Europe next season???? Especially if the Scottish Cup isn't played/finished? God, the co-efficient will take a hammering.

Pretty bad its not on normal tv.
The viewing figures are probably in the hundreds if that on that diddy channel.

Ok, but with the Scottish Cup basically not going ahead or at least not being finished before the European spots are assigned surely the winner of a Domestic Cup competition would expect to be in?
The places will just go to the league places. League Cup hasn't been assigned a European place for at least 20-odd years.

Remember Raith getting a place in the UEFA Cup and playing Bayern in 1995.

Back