The Betfred Scottish League Cup Final

Not like Livi here, they look like they are all blowing out their arse. They normally look more energetic.

Not like Livi here, they look like they are all blowing out their arse. They normally look more energetic.

Never fear! They will be back to their super-human fittest on Wednesday trying their best to take points off the Famous. Of that there is no doubt.

Never fear! They will be back to their super-human fittest on Wednesday trying their best to take points off the Famous. Of that there is no doubt.
Of the 2 games against Celtic they pummelled them. Should have won both games.

Livi bubble burst

We should be bettering whatever team they put out midweek, however fresh it is, anyway

I note Michael Stewart doesn’t seem to have a problem with diving when it’s a mentally challenged but was raging long after the incident with Wotherspoon

The full 90 minute, all energy style is fine when you’re getting results.

Go on a run of defeats and you don’t half start to feel it.

Why the coach of the year has insisted in playing his bet midfielder out wide, and not changing it has me baffult.

I like Bartley on Go Radio. Doesnt sit on the fence with opinions and always talks us up and slates Celtic. Hes said umpteen times that Lennon wasnt interested in tactics at Hibs, it was all about just trying to get the team up for it.

Back