The Betfred Scottish League Cup Final

I thought Don Robertson was just another Rangers hater but watching the League Cup final I believe there is more to him than that, he's also a feckin' sh!t referee !!!

BTW just seen Calum Davidson at the end of the match giving David Martindale a hug, is that not a breach of Covid protocols ?

Was hoping it went to extra time just to further drain livi. It was an awful game though and livi were particularly bad. Loads of running about and hoofing the ball away but no real quality. Marvin bartley spending most of the game at left wing was weird though.

Junior Cup Final would be far superior to what was dredged up there, any teams attacking tactic to launch straight balls 70 yards hoping a flick on puts them through on goal deserve everything they deserve. Time for us to juggernaut over the top of diddy sides like this again, starting on Wednesday

Zander Clark is a massive bear so fair play to St J.

Robbie will win plenty of medals with us.

Martindale our the running for manager of the year now then
Ahh right, you heard that from the commentator as well bigging him up for an award ? Maybe not out of the running for manager of the year (2021) but I guess out of the running for manager of the season. :))

I thought Don Robertson was just another Rangers hater but watching the League Cup final I believe there is more to him than that, he's also a feckin' sh!t referee !!!

BTW just seen Calum Davidson at the end of the match giving David Martindale a hug, is that not a breach of Covid protocols ?
All officials are a healthy mix of bigots or incompetents, often you're unlucky to get both!

Why all the worry about livi on here.they're gash! We play the way we can play and they won't get near us no matter how they play.
They aren't real Madrid.
Hope the media wank fest over Martindale is over now.

Well done Sainties

GSF14074-G.jpg

Livi were utter dross. We should be winning comfortably on Wednesday.

Good to see St Johnstone win it.

Hopefully the fawning over Livi and Martindale dies down a bit.
4 games without a win now, we play them on Wednesday then they go to Fir Park. Theyre lucky St Mirren have to play us and Dundee Utd have to play Celtc or bottom 6 would be a possibility if they lose those 2 games.

This will be known as the heid it & hoof it final. What a terrible advert for football. Better of 2 bad teams won. Without the advantage of their home pitch Livi are just awful and today tactically clueless

That’s was awful and folk wonder why Scottish football struggle for sponsors just hold this was tucked away on premier sports

Livi looked shattered in that second half. That high octane, intense football they played when Martindale came in has clearly caught up with them.

Hope we give them a chasing on Wednesday.

Are u serious? Who cares

Hes a poor ref similar vein to Clancy. Seems an unlikeable smug *&%$ aswell

Back