The Bheast drops more points, Project #GoingFor55 has been reactivated.

Anyone know what the table looked like after 27 games last season?

We're 6 points better off. They're 18 points worse off and Aberdeen are the same.

VwSTZm3.png

Have to laugh at the BBC's comment................

'Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers will be hoping the rest he gave to some of his players in making seven changes against St Johnstone will help their cause as they head to Russia for Thursday's second leg of their Europa League last-32 tie.

The Northern Irishman had the luxury of doing so after Aberdeen lost away to Hibs on Saturday and, despite being held at home by St Johnstone, Celtic end the weekend having increased their lead at the top to nine points.'

A wee draw next week and a win for Rangers and it will be properly game on.

Stranger things have happened. Claw this back and not only does Murty deserve the gig, he'll deserve a knighthood.

'Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers will be hoping the rest he gave to some of his players in making seven changes against St Johnstone will help their cause as they head to Russia for Thursday's second leg of their Europa League last-32 tie.

The Northern Irishman had the luxury of doing so after Aberdeen lost away to Hibs on Saturday and, despite being held at home by St Johnstone, Celtic end the weekend having increased their lead at the top to nine points.'

Hahaha! I absolutely love that the BBC have started pretending we don't exist.

If somehow we claw this back they won't have a clue what to report.

We only win the league if we win 11/11 which let’s be honest ain’t going to happen. So frustrating that we’ve blown so many winnable games this season!

Incredibly find myself wanting them to progress against zenit. A nice hard extra time win and next round bruiser against atleti would be encouraging enough for the wheels to start coming off

Incredibly find myself wanting them to progress against zenit. A nice hard extra time win and next round bruiser against atleti would be encouraging enough for the wheels to start coming off

Never - want them out ASAP preferably with a good hiding over there !!!!!!!!

Best thing is for them to go through on Thursday and then they have another two Thursday night games and then it’s totally game on. We have to vastly improve out home form and that Starts on Saturday.

Here's the league table since Murty took over.

Timeline wise, we're gaining momentum - they're losing consistency, this trend will continue.

81417447c7f07c3f97c6c2900c69aa0b.png

We need to beat hearts and thats going to be a tough one. Their defence is more solid than ours.

I'm torn. Our away form shows we could beat them at parkhead but our home is shocking. I think 1 win out of 2 for us and we'll drop more points, too many.

I Really want 55 this season, there's never been a better chance but this team has an issue when it's time to stand up and be counted.

Sadly our home form puts any dreams of 55 to bed. I'm not overly sure we will beat hearts at the weekend. Apologies for the megativity, but just being realistic. We are a totally different side at home. Brutal and frustrating...

Gut feeling says we need more experienced winners in the team with proven bottle in order to help some of the younger guys out.

I wish we would stop getting our hopes up every time we win and they drop points. 9pts gap is too much when we are as inconsistent as we are. We need to go on an 11 game win run, not just unbeaten but win all 11 remaining games. I just don't see us being capable of that just now, we struggled in the first half against Hamilton, they scored 2 easy goals gifted to them by our poor defending.

We lost against Hibs at Ibrox just the other week.

If we win 6 games in a row from now, then I will start believing maybe there might a chance for us to take this to the wire but I just don't see us putting a 6 game run together.

Just a side note - I hope to %^*& everything I said above is a load of shite and we win 11 games, pump them twice and they drop points in 2 other games outwith the Rangers and Celtic games.

This all doesn't mean shit if we don't win at home to Hearts.

Any result between the sheep and the howlers is positive for us. All we have to do is take care of a routine home win.

If we're close by the split, then let's see. They've detonated before.....

We already went through the routine this season, a couple of times.

They dropped points, then we started mapping out our route back to the top, calculating how many points we’d take from upcoming fixtures, then we went right out, stunk the place out and fell at the first hurdle, TWICE.

With our team it’s best just to stay grounded and take each game as it comes.

Them beaten heavily on and off the park.
With many injuries to both players and fans works for me.

If we win our remaining 11 games we will win the league. They will definitely drop more points in the run in!

I know, for those saying we need to win all 11 to have a chance of winning the league.

If we were to win all 11 we will win the league, and with a few points to spare I’d reckon.

As I’ve said earlier 23/24 points out of the 27 against the rest will give us a fair chance, and maybe 4 out of 6 against them could then win it.

Hearts on Sat is a must 3 points however to even consider any scenario of us winning.

They will beat Aberdeen yet again at the weekend, but I also expect us to beat Hearts which will put a bit of pressure on them which they haven't had for 7 years in all honesty.

I’d love it if we passed them this season but we’ve dropped so many silly points against the smaller clubs that’s what’s humped us.I can see them dropping again but unfortunately can see us dropping again.We really need to cut out the silly mistakes like Hamilton’s first two goals today.Poor defending.Keep believing as big Marv said.

The funny thing is you can bet some of these tims would have pretended to celebrate that as if Aberdeen were ever actually a threat to them. Anything to avoid acknowledging Rangers.

Trying not to get too carried away myself personally. Hearts at home will be a massive turning point. Get the first goal, the crowd making noise and support. If the scum lose or draw, I think it'll genuinely be the turning point.

The seeds of doubt have been set today going by Clyde haha

Keep planting the seeds bears.

It only ramps up the pressure on them!

If we won 11/11 we would be champions. No doubt.

Sadly I can't see it happening. Although I have a feeling Saturday will see our home form improve dramatically.

Holy shit. I bet whoever wrote that was chortling away to himself, quite the comedian.

The seeds of doubt have been set today going by Clyde haha

Keep planting the seeds bears.

It only ramps up the pressure on them!

thought this was interesting. the fact it was discussed on air shows that it's not just Rangers fans considering this as a possibility. Keevins also critical of Rodgers comments, saying he used them as deflection tactics for his team's poor performance (there will be people that say this didn't happen because he loves Celtic)

Hopefully it'll go to penalties and they'll miss their plane. :)

I still think we are too far behind. In reality its a 10 point gap with their better GD.
We need to beat them twice and hope 2 other teams do us a favour while winning all our games.
A bridge too far IMHO

We,win today, and I'm very confident we will, then we can't start to believe. Today is massive. Just do it Rangers

We've done oru job today - and played very well too. If it wasnt for their keeper it'd have been a lot more comfortable.

They're going up to sheepville under pressure tomorrow, make no mistake about it.

Just keep winning Rangers and let’s see where it takes us.

If the sheep can somehow muster a draw or win tomorrow, let’s see how they deal with the pressure of a side breathing down their neck.

If we could go into the Celtic match 6 behind, we’ll be full of the battle fever for that match.

Back