The bias commentary against morelos

Thommo2006

What is it all about?

Sutton bangs on that alfie has a reputation for diving. Where? When?

Then goes onto say he must have 10 fouls when will the ref book him? Co commentator tells him it's his 6th.

Then goes on like hes just crippled that julien when he barely touched him.

They dont even hide it

What is it all about?

Then goes onto say he must have 10 fouls when will the ref book him? Co commentator tells him it's his 6th.

They dont even hide it
All that’s wrong with Sutton is that Alfie can do it better than he could and that’s saying something.

What is it all about?

They dont even hide it
100% correct. Fails to mention that they had a red card today.

I was gonna start a topic (but no point now) about collectively complaining to BT.

The bias in commentary is worse than Celtc TV.

The continued pro Edouard Christie love in was bordering comical.

How difficult is it for a broadcaster to have pro Rangers and pro Celtc commentators for balance.

Screaming for him to be booked in the first half for twice daring to look at who was about to challenge him. Gollum gave both free kicks without buff making a challenge.

Remember, he's saying "Morelos should be red carded" but he's thinking Helicopter Sunday

Last edited:
Was desperate for him to be sent off while Scott Brown is allowed to kick Morelos and there's nothing in it. He shouldn't be allowed anywhere near commentary. His reaction in the lazio game and today just show he cant control himself

What is it all about?

They dont even hide it

And when Edouard caught Hellander, forcing him off, not 1 replay@

Sutton was a disgrace today. He really has it in for Alfie with his totally biased commentary.

Sure he said something early on about his disciplinary record this season being ok?

Ok? It's fucking exemplary.

Then the pish when he was pushed in the back. Sutton accusing him of all sorts of cheating, until the replay and then he shut the f*ck up.

And btw, while we're at it, his over the top comments when we didn't give them the ball back after one of them was down hurt was unreal. John Kennedy over at Gerrard was he? Hopefully the rat c*nt was chased without delay.

The club need to go after Sutton. His comments about some our players are beyond the pale. No other players in the Scottish game gets this treatment from him. It’s bordering disguised racism
Why? He called tav a serial loser, hes right. Morelos cant do it against them, hes right.

The Commentary today was up there with the worst I have ever heard for an Old firm game, 10x worse than Walker. Was like Celtic TV.

All it was missing was Tom Boyd gretting and a half time specical by the thai tims.

Sutton is a complete bellend, we know that but he is in a position to dirty the waters so that any 50/50 involving Alfie will go against him.
He knows what he is doing, he is a snide prick.

When Brown raked Alfie’s Achilles and got him sent off, Brown was clever, being a pro. When Alfie caught Julien today in a similar moment (don’t even know it was intentional) Sutton was asking for the gallows for Alfie
He has no iota of impartiality

Rangers TV and a VPN browser thankfully.

%^*& having my ears assaulted by that mentally challenged troll.

One for me was him saying Morelos rakes his studs down some lanky cunts leg after ball was away and Morelos was lucky and he should’ve seen red. (It was NOT intentional as far as I could see)
YET
when Broon did it to Morelos at the piggery it was all part of game, broon was clever and Alfie reacted

Their bias and hatred of us is so fucking blatant and open it’s unbelievable

Last edited:
His personal crusade against Alfie today was beyond belief even for one who is morally bankrupt.
That’s bankrupt Chris.

Sutton should be nowhere near these games - he can't help himself. You would think that BT would realise that unless they are just going for the controversial stuff.

If BT want to be taken seriously as a national broadcaster that should be his last gig in these fixtures.

What is it all about?

They dont even hide it
One of the games he played in his teammate Hartson committed 13 fouls before he was yellow carded against us. Why anyone listens to him as he is a bigot.

What is it all about?

They dont even hide it
Correct me if I’m wrong but what Sutton was claiming Morelos done, I’m sure brown done much worse last season which resulted in Morelos getting sent off but yet the Mickey bastard brown was “clever”

Love to see Sutton hung drawn and quartered

Why? He called tav a serial loser, hes right. Morelos cant do it against them, hes right.
On the basis that no team other than Celtic has won a trophy over the past three seasons, every captain in the SPL is a serial loser - why not mention them? It’s a respect thing = something Sutton neither shows nor deserves to be shown in return, although it would be interesting to hear his response if someone pointed out that, as a manager, he was a serial failure.

Sutton never shut up about that striker of theirs on the bench, sycophant biased cùnt
I was thinking he must have ties to their striker and bigging him up for a move in the transfer window.

Sutton should never be allowed near a Rangers game again. He spent most the match trying to make out our players are cheating dirty animals who were acting unsportsmanlike manner by not returning a ball after their player pretended to be injured to waste time and as for his treatment of Morelos,, shocking and vindictive.

Back