The bigot Jim Spence strikes again

Jim Spence - had a gig with the national broadcaster but is now scrambling about as a local hack, a job folk straight out of college walk in to. Probably living month to month on the pittance they’ll be able to pay him. All because he is a hate filled lady's front bottom.

I find it difficult to read anything he says without a smile on my face when I think about that.

What a lady's front bottom. I wonder why the Uber RC bigot Jimmy Ping would expect crass behaviour from Rangers but not Celtic? Can the club do anything about moronic articles like this?

Because he knows that by trolling the biggest and most vocal support in Scottish football and by openly antagonising them - it will push his tweet up the ‘most read’ and ‘trending charts’ on Twitter.

And he’s succeeded.

Is he utd or Dundee?
Is he a junkie or an alky?

I can never remember which and he has become so irrelevant.

Why are we still making the guy from the Muppets relevant?

Thought Jim Spence was finished years ago.

What a lady's front bottom. I wonder why the Uber RC bigot Jimmy Ping would expect crass behaviour from Rangers but not Celtic? Can the club do anything about moronic articles like this?

He's perfectly welcome to align himself with a club that's harboured and facilitated a paedophile ring for over 50 years.
When it all comes out in the wash he should not be allowed to forget it for one second.

Someone want to let this timmy cocksucker know that there were Livingston fans at Ibrox on Wednesday whereas that mob didn’t give Raith any tickets while their away end looked like this:

FAIGTQIXIAAGcJl
You sure that's the away end....?

Spence,Stewart, Spiers and Cosgrove to name a few, parasites trying to be relevant
like maggots and flies spreading their disease. This ever growing band are being consumed by their hatred of the Rangers, brings a smile what 55 has achieved.

Jim Spence? God, can't believe he's still kicking around. Another parasitic clown who's made a career of sucking on the public tit whilst pissing on our leg at the same time. The kind of guy that would feck a person in the ass and and not even have the goddam courtesy to give him a reach around.

Collymore, Hartson, Sutton, Stewart and Spence are all the same.
Rangers are box office and these guys earn a living pandering to the haters. The more successful we become the more we will see these leeches trying to earn a living off the back of us. They are best ignored
Well said, you could have filled a whole page with Rangers hating scum. Provan,Keevins and 100s more.

Spence,Stewart, Spiers and Cosgrove to name a few, parasites trying to be relevant
like maggots and flies spreading their disease. This ever growing band are being consumed by their hatred of the Rangers, brings a smile what 55 has achieved.
Add Gordon the dick of the BBC to that list of creeps.

Jimmy Ping is an absolute comedy figure

The only people that engage with him on Twitter are lunatics

I expect nothing but crass behaviour from Jim Spence.

A man with cocks in hell written all over him.

He says Ibrox because he doesn’t want to say Rangers, playing into his “fan” base because seemingly we don’t exist. It’s all what it’s wrong with SMSM and no wonder it’s going down the pan.

At the time of posting, 722 people had liked that tweet from spence.

I DJd in front of more than 722 people, and i was utterly shite. It's fair to say that spence's audience isnt exactly wide-reaching.

Remember this total inadequate fucked up his career because he wouldn’t stop his hatred of Rangers despite being warned by his employers at the time. He is still at it despite now reduced to working at a local rag.

Back