The bigot Jim Spence strikes again

Quite possibly the stupidest man on TV.

NINTCHDBPICT000159601396-e1580920915382.jpg

He's perfectly welcome to align himself with a club that's harboured and facilitated a paedophile ring for over 50 years.
When it all comes out in the wash he should not be allowed to forget it for one second.
Cnuts like him have something to hide the dirty fckin scum that they are.
How can someone support a paedophile terrorist child murdering institution ffs.
Despise the cnut.

He is a pathetic ageing old man who's watching his life disappear down the shitter because he couldn't reign in his bigotry.
Jumped on the Rangers tax case wave and forgot to jump off.

What a lady's front bottom. I wonder why the Uber RC bigot Jimmy Ping would expect crass behaviour from Rangers but not Celtic? Can the club do anything about moronic articles like this?
An empty soul who I actually feel empathy towards as life has obviously not been kind to him.The bigoted diddy team BBC reporter way has no place in modern Scotland.Their apologists are no better,if not worse.:shh:B-D

Not stupid.

Devious, bigoted, biased, and unsuitable for his position given how he's acted since that 2007/08 League Cup Final.

More intelligent that Michael Stewart, definitely.

Sutton is thick as shit. The pulls-no-punches-meets-wind-up type of football pundit is a long-established role, but the person tasked with that job should at least have the intelligence to throw in some praise for everyone from time to time so that what he's doing isn't a dead giveaway.

Doesn't take a rocket scientist to notice what the role entails, but if Chris wasn't intelligent enough to realise Gordon Marshall used to play for Celtic AND Rangers, or that the house on trap 4 at Monmore wasn't a reasonable side bet, he's beyond help.
My last long visit to the toilet had more intelligence than Micheal Stewart.

Back