The blame should be directed at the board now, not Pedro

Sir Walter

Yesterday was just another confirmation that as much as Pedro is a likeable guy, he just isn’t up to it

Most of the fans can see it so why cant the board?

By not acting, they are delaying the inevitable.

Also, the situation has become rather toxic as even if Pedro wins the next 5 games, the moment he loses 1, we will be back to square one with calls for him to be sacked.

It’s a brutal situation to be in and the board have to act as it’s not fair on the fans firstly, and secondly no manager could work under that kind of pressure and in a situation where he is always going to be doomed now.

The board messed this up. They owe the fans a manager with experience and not a cheap option.

Pay the going rate and get a manager in similar to what the bheasts done with Rodgers.

Pay the going rate and get a manager in similar to what the bheasts done with Rodgers.

And where exactly are we going to find the money they are paying Rodgers and their wage bill? Down the back of the couch?

I think a bit of reality is lacking in our current situation.

The board should rightfully for criticized for appointing Pedro. It's clear they weren't unanimous in the decision then we have Dougla Park's son going all out for Pedro. What the hell was going on here.

Baffling stuff.

It was the interview panel that appointed Pedro who are to blame. I find it hard to believe that a club the size of ours and he was the best candidate for the job. Whoever was responsible for making that decision is to blame and I'd like to know how they came to the conclusion he was best to take us forward. I'm astounded that we've suffered some of the worst results in our entire history and people still think he's the right man for the job. The board have to act now as they know as well as we know that he's not going to be a success.

And where exactly are we going to find the money they are paying Rodgers and their wage bill? Down the back of the couch?

I think a bit of reality is lacking in our current situation.

Here's the reality, if we want a decent manager, we need to pay the going rate.

The board should rightfully for criticized for appointing Pedro. It's clear they weren't unanimous in the decision then we have Dougla Park's son going all out for Pedro. What the hell was going on here.

Baffling stuff.
Exactly,you ask yourself the question,Would Douglas Park hire an executive who was not up to the job if it had the detrimental affect to his business empire?
No he wouldn't,but his son is part of the selection panel who hired a man clearly not up to the task of managing Rangers Football Club.

Here's the reality, if we want a decent manager, we need to pay the going rate.

Or we at least give him a decent amount of time? Even if he is given the January window and we see how things lie towards the end of the season, but to junk everything that he has done after a couple of months would be madness.

The board were a shambles throughout the whole departure of Warburton and the “imminent” appointment of a DoF who would help choose a head coach. Then that never happended quite so imminent. Then we got Pedro, but only after he took charge of a bounce game in Qatar. Then we eventually got our DoF.

It’s like there was no proper procedure or thought process.

Anyway, that’s in the past. It’s about what the board do about the situation now that matters.

Or we at least give him a decent amount of time? Even if he is given the January window and we see how things lie towards the end of the season, but to junk everything that he has done after a couple of months would be madness.

Really?

He hasn’t won 3 games in a row.

So we give him after January, spends some more money and we’re still no better off.

Then what?

Can you honestly tell me you have seen anything which makes you believe he is capable of taking us forward?

I haven’t.

We play shit football and don’t win enough games.

I’m stunned folk genuinely believe he should be given towards the end of season

Back