The Board have reiterated that they back Pedro.

Vidmar

As of this morning. Obviously, poor results can bring swift decisions but he is being backed to go on a run in the league.

No doubt the pressure is on but there will be no sacking off the back of the semi. Falling away in the league would be a different story but that's true of any Rangers manager.

I think that's the correct decision given League standings so let's back the man and his players.

You would think he’ll get everyone’s backing at the matches, it’s hard not to have reservations now though. Far too many poor results.

As of this morning. Obviously, poor results can bring swift decisions but he is being backed to go on a run in the league.

No doubt the pressure is on but there will be no sacking off the back of the semi. Falling away in the league would be a different story but that's true of any Rangers manager.

I think that's the correct decision given League standings so let's back the man and his players.

I didn't think they would sack him just now but we all know this run is not going to happen.

We will meander along with a mixture of wins and draws and we'll find ourselves in the same position in a few months time. Only two wins or two defeats in the double header against Aberdeen would be likely to change matters.

I think they’ll wait on him to walk.

There’s only so much grace that you can give to a Rangers manager who cannot win three games in a row.

The fans will dictate his future anyway, not the board.

Changing the manager right now would achieve little.
Josh Windass would still have the heart of a sparrow. Fabio Cardoso would still lack aggression. James Tavernier would still lack any kind of positional sense and Ryan Jack and Graeme Dorrans would still not be a midfield partnership and Carlos Peña would still be Carlos Peña.

Any link to this Vidmar ?

Where is this from?

How many of these "many poor results" have been with his own team and that have not been the result of diabolical refereeing decisions?
There's only so many games you can blame on poor refereeing. The Hibs game I'll give you that as we played reasonably well. However you can't go out and play crap and say it's the refs fault continually.

What is more true is the board is completely split

However, until King decides he’s done then he stays & King backs him for now

It’s untrue to say he has backing of the board because he doesn’t

A quick defeat in next two games & he is gone - that’s the reality

Bit of detail please ID. Who backs him and who doesn't.

I think they’ll wait on him to walk.

There’s only so much grace that you can give to a Rangers manager who cannot win three games in a row.

The fans will dictate his future anyway, not the board.

I disagree with that point, tbh.

I didn't think they would sack him just now but we all know this run is not going to happen.

We will meander along with a mixture of wins and draws and we'll find ourselves in the same position in a few months time. Only two wins or two defeats in the double header against Aberdeen would be likely to change matters.
I agree 100% really the sheep games. That will be when the decushion is made. Loose both and it's bye bye

Fact or opinion?

So is this the "vote of confidence"? Has any manager survived after that? I'd love if Pedro could, but I fear the writing is already on the wall and it would be dissapointing if our season is ruined when it doesn't need to be.

Is this in the media and I have missed it? Or coming from sources you know?

This is last chance saloon as they say.

Whats the source of this?

he,ll live or die with results

It’s now up to him and the players to win games of football

Good teams find a way to win regardless of anything else

IMO Pedro will be gone before the AGM. There’s no way the board can afford to have him still here by then.

Last edited:
Given how we capitulated meekly against Hearts away from home twice last season, Saturday should be a good measure of how we have progressed, if at all.

I think it's the correct decision too but he's lost the fans now for the most part. Think it's not a question of if, but when at this point.

Out of Europe at the first hurdle, out of the first domestic cup and 6 behind in the league.

He needs wins and consecutive wins - starting tomorrow. No point in winning tomorrow then dropping points at Murrayfield (Hearts away). No more excuses.

The next run of games are winnable but we’ve been saying that all season. After that it’s a tough run; Aberdeen home and away, Hibs away, the bheggars away.

I want Rangers to succeed like we all do so I hope Caixinha turns it around - I have my doubts but we shall see.

Did Dave King, Stewart Robertson or Paul Murray phone @Vidmar this morning.

No source of such backing has been unveiled.

That’s not a tough run in any way, shape or form.
I watched the celtic v dundee game and al tell you. Celtic were lucky to,come away with 3points .. there stand in gk saved them... so no im not as,confident as others on here...a few factors..killie should be a easy win. But they have a new coach and a good one at that...hearts... playing not bad atm and there lady's front bottom of a manager will have them up for it..

We will beat Killie handsomely and all will be great with the world....then get beat by Hearts and that will be him out.

It has to happen sooner rather than later.

Now attention turns to the game tomorrow night.

Will we see a response from the players? Over the last 2 years following a defeat we have anticipated a big reaction from the players in the next game. Has that ever materialised though?

I hope for our sake it does tomorrow, if sheep get a draw we are 4 points off the top, despite being pretty poor and stupidly dropping points to the likes of Patrick Thistle. That's not too bad.

Feels like it’s going to be another one of those seasons where we can just write it off and start working on next season.

Where is this coming from?

As for this 5 easy games nonsense.? We haven’t won three games on the spin since Caixinha has came in.

Right now I bet you Hearts are fancying their chances strongly for Sat and even Killie will be thinking they can get something tomorrow night after the car crash of Sunday and after.

As has been said this is a dereliction of duty by the board if they are seriously waiting until we drop to 4th or 5th before they act.

Back