The Board have reiterated that they back Pedro.

Don't really see why the board are waiting to see if we fall further behind in the league. It's pretty much inevitable.

Why not be pro active and do something about it?

They will act once it’s too late and the season will be a bogey. I dread to think where we will be come January.

Hearts away, Aberdeen H/A, Easter Road and the piggery before then.

Don't really see why the board are waiting to see if we fall further behind in the league. It's pretty much inevitable.

Why not be pro active and do something about it?

I dont think they factored in having to spend millions so early in the season.

McCoist, Warburton now Pedro. It’s rinse lather and repeat on here. We could actually run threads from the old board and just autocorrect the managers name to Caixinha and they would be relevant. This story has been told and we know the ending. Worryingly we, the club, don’t seem to learning along the way.

When you put it like that, it would actually be CHEAPER to just hire somebody decent on a big wage.

The cycle of hiring duds, paying them off, giving them transfer budgets, paying off their dud players, missing income from Progres, Cup loses etc...It's actually more expensive to keep hiring average managers.

Where did this come from then? Find it hard to believe that an last minute equaliser was what swung todays decision.

Where did this come from then? Find it hard to believe that an last minute equaliser was what swung todays decision.

It appears they have caved in to the pressure, which isn't ideal. You can guarantee that it will happen again.

Good old Vidmar, bang on info......not

It's not difficult to believe that last night swung things. It was clear within Ibrox that the support for Pedro had gone from a split, to a total minority when Killie's goal went in. I think most of us assumed we'd win the next 5 games, and I certainly supported Pedro based on that assumption. To fall at the first hurdle made his position untenable. That doesn't mean Vidmar's info was wrong.

It's not difficult to believe that last night swung things. It was clear within Ibrox that the support for Pedro had gone from a split, to a total minority when Killie's goal went in. I think most of us assumed we'd win the next 5 games, and I certainly supported Pedro based on that assumption. To fall at the first hurdle made his position untenable. That doesn't mean Vidmar's info was wrong.

Exactly last night was the final straw for a lot of folk and obviously the board as well.

The whole 5 games thing is so stupid. Winning or losing 5 games in a row, in the grand scheme of things, doesn't make you a good or bad manager

The board isn't daft. They would have known for a while they had appointed a dud; the past two games were merely a get out. What do folk think would have happened if he won those 5 games? The dye had been cast months ago

It appears they have caved in to the pressure, which isn't ideal. You can guarantee that it will happen again.
It's a results driven business and Pedro's home record is abysmal along with the embarrassing exit from Europe, He was paid good money and given millions to spend and we're nothing but a bang average side, Nothing to do with pressure if you're aiming that at Rangers fans, It was the boards decision and the reasons were pretty obvious.

Fine margins.

As before he was backed after Sunday. The league was the bread and butter. He had dinner with DK and promised a response. It didn't happen.

Final nail in coffin, and rightly so. No dithering this time, in fairness.

Back