The board members

Another year our ST money has been taken for granted. Season over in November (if we kid ourselves on it wasn't over before it began)

The board are a shambles, but there's literally no one to take over from the ones who are putting money in to keep the club running.

The ones who aren't contributing should be out the door.

They’ve lost all the goodwill that they had built up.

It’s been a massive dereliction of duty and there is no defence for it. On the footballing side they are holding us back.

We were what, 6 behind when they sacked pc?

A new manager may (may!) have had enough of an impact to keep that gap

Board are entirely responsible for the points gap now

Nailed to the floor. They've got us where they want us, why some don't see that I'll never know.

Every bastard wants us done.

This is going to be even harder than the banter years.

Complete fucking shambles. Don't buy into this "taking their time to find the right man" patter either; they could've interviewed every manager in Britain in the time it's taken them so far.

We could've been ruthless and efficient in finding our new man, but instead we've fannied about doing %^*& knows what. Joke.

Negligence from them, pure and simple.

Rather than deal with the situation in hand, they are allowing it to fester, it is beyond a joke that we are being humiliated at the hands of Hamilton and Dundee, the 2 worst teams in the league.

It’s too late. The board has been ridiculously complacent in the delay for getting a new manager. The season is now overcast and reality is we are struggling for top 6. The board are in for a right hard time at the agm now.

You are taking the pish out the paying fan.

Goodwill just ran out.
Agree,I can’t get my head round the fact that they didn’t have a back up plan before sacking Pedro,when it was blindingly obvious that he was a dead man walking before a ball was kicked in anger in domestic football

It's already bad, but it'll be an utter disgrace if Murty still in charge for the next game (no harm, Murty).

No harm Murty?

He’s a professional coach and ex professional footballer!!

The club is going to implode, for a second season running we have been and are a disgrace!!

Why am I still watching Miller!!

I left last season thinking, thank %^*& I won’t see him playing in midfield ever again and yet.....

If were happy with 3rd or even 4th place then back the board, big money was spent this summer fair enough, but its obvious now that the manager was sacked hastily with no plan in place, you can defend the board all you like but at the end of the day its our money that they are squandering here!

Absolutely sick to death of this.
Been taken for mugs by the board. Fans pay good money every year and this is what we get back.
As stated above, they'll chuck Mcleish at us on Monday afternoon til end of season.
Disgrace.

The international gap was perfect timing for one. It gave us time to get someone in and two so called easy fixtures to start with.

I was not sure about Mcinnes from the start but the more I thought about it the more I decided he was the main man for it for two reasons.

1- he knows the league and has a track record of getting his team top two (like it or not that’s where we are at) plus he would come no question.

2- we %^*& up Aberdeen's season at same time.

That the board hesitated probably based on cash considerations and hoping to get the chance to play the “give it to murty” card basically fucked our season. Had we brought Mcinnes in I am certain we would be on 30 points - 3 behind the filth and well clear in second.

yes they now have had oor money spent it on crap and were still waiting on s manager what a shambles this board has caused yes caused there fault no one to but them and im utterly pissed aff with this board

I've backed you all the way. Boycotts, protests, everything. I rejoiced when you all got in. I saw so many young family members go without strips to strengthen your resolve versus Ashley, I bought a ST at the first opportunity, so did 8 of my family.

Now I demand you to uphold your duty - we are becoming a laughing stock on your watch unless you do something. Now.

I'll take the flak - but my patience is done. I'm sick of Rangers being a joke, a punching bag in the media and a total basket case on the park.

Sort this now.

It's a big F UCK YOU to the board from this Bear.An absolute f ucking disgrace allowing this shambolic episode needlessly drag on and on.

They are clueless as regards running a football Club.

They are ripping the piss out of every paying fan and have thrown away our season through their inaction and utter ineptitude.

They will get slaughtered at the AGM and can’t have any complaints.

The bottom line is they are fans with money and they don't have a clue.

The fact that one of the youngest board members was allowed to appoint Pedro, based on his friendship with Mendez, shows how incompetent they are.

From what I'm led to believe, the same person wanted to be director of football. How I wish his father had taught him to sell cars instead of buying him a Fifa game for his PlayStation.

I've about fuckin had it tonight.The Board better be up front,if they can't afford any cant at least fuckin tell us.We deserve that.

I’ve backed them and defended them when I felt they received excessive criticism.

However, they really owe all season ticket holders an apology for taking their money and effectively throwing the season.
Agreed. It’s embarrassing and unacceptable. No sign of even a progress statement.

Back