The board members

King and co can go asap as far as I'm concerned.
The funny thing is there are certain scumbag bloggers who said since day 1 that this would end tears and how right they were

Robertson is a disgrace.

How anyone can defend that man is beyond me. He’s not fit for purpose.

The board are now out their depth. Forever grateful for their efforts, but clearly not able to define a way forward.

i dont like going back the way BUT WE NEED A BASTARD IN THE MANAGERS OFFICE AND ECK PROB IS THAT MAN AND I HATE GOING BACK THE WAY BUT NOW

If it's someone that doesn't make you think "here we GO!" then they won't have my £500 next season.

I'll take the abuse - I'm at my wits end.

No harm Murty?

He’s a professional coach and ex professional footballer!!

The club is going to implode, for a second season running we have been and are a disgrace!!

Why am I still watching Miller!!

I left last season thinking, thank %^*& I won’t see him playing in midfield ever again and yet.....

The guy is employed as youth development coach – he's doing his best in a job he isn't qualified for as a favour to the club. It's the board's fault, not his.

The board should be ashamed of themselves.

Amateurs who will never restore the club to what it was.

They don’t have the talent, professionalism, ambition or stomach for the fight.

Maybe have good intentions but no clue how to run things on the football side.

Every decision or action they've made related to the football side of things in the last season and a half has been an absolute disaster.

Let’s hear c1872 and Sons of Struth come out and criticise them..

Quick to criticise the previous boards ..
No chance in that not a chance in hell...
Mission accomplished according to one of sos last posts on his fb page..
We will be like Leeds utd going from one crisis to another.. With board members who are wanks... Sorry but I will never trust another board said so after whyte,green.. We have some high profile posters on here who backed the board from the start... What's there thoughts now...
Auld john Lawrence must be turning in his grave

This board doesn't deserve a third chance to get it right, two failed gambles and that's us now heading into the abyss...again.

Totally taking our loyal support for granted. The fact they got it so wrong with Warburton and Caixinha clearly demonstrates they are not fit for purpose.

Hopefully this puts paid to the slim hope of Murty getting the gig, maybe just maybe this will be a wake up call, I have serious doubts about their ability to make the correct calls though.

We were promised total transparency and never to be kept in the dark ever again.

Since then we have had virtually no transparency whatsoever and we are as much in the dark of what is going in as we have ever been.

From people close to the Weir family this board undermined Warburton, how much we may never know, but the season we clinched promotion I’m told it all went downhill fast. And not all the signings were done by the management team and some targets were not given the full backing in going for them.

There is disunity within this board, and they need to get that sorted as well as getting in a strong manager to try and lift our club out of this mess.

Robertson is a disgrace.

The board are now out their depth. Forever grateful for their efforts, but clearly not able to define a way forward.

I’d love a breakdown of what Robertson brings to the table, because it doesn’t seem to be much.

Robertson is a disgrace.

He’s utterly pathetic. Club secretary at some diddy club like Motherwell is his level.

What’s more alarming is the rest of the board seem to think he’s worthy of a bonus.

I don't doubt they're motives but I doubt their ability to do anything for the club. I wonder if they are now just in way.

The performance of late is nothing short of a disgrace and the biggest lump of shite they sold was transparency. The club is as quiet and illusive as usual. They also take so long to do anything and I think a massive part of that is down to the fact that they're not focused on Rangers. They have too much else to do and Rangers is a 2nd thought. Not good enough.

As plenty on this thread have already said, they don't have a clue how to run a football club, never mind one the size of rangers

Nailed to the floor. They've got us where they want us, why some don't see that I'll never know.

Every bastard wants us done.

This is going to be even harder than the banter years.
Sorry but a lot of that tonight needs to be laid at the door of the board! Running a football club is more than putting a few million in and expecting to be lauded for it! They had a year to get it sorted and stabilise us with a platform for a solid 2nd place this season and twice they have made the wrong appointment. Yes we have been screwed, shafted and had no support from anyone but the fans backed this club but you can' t credit for ploughing in money then recruiting a pair of useless pricks to spunk it away! My patience broke tonight and if we lose on Wednesday they are in for a rough time on Thursday,

I’d love a breakdown of what Robertson brings to the table, because it doesn’t seem to be much.

Robertson wants someone who is well travelled, educated and culturally aware, he doesn't care whether he can manage the football club competently.

This is a guy who managed the portfolio of John feckin Boyle of Motherwell, how the f.uck he is qualified to hold such a position at Rangers?

He’s utterly pathetic. Club secretary at some diddy club like Motherwell is his level.

What’s more alarming is the rest of the board seem to think he’s worthy of a bonus.

Frightening the bonus that both him and the other clown received.

That’s compensation money there for a half decent manager.

We need a clear out, again.

Our support doesn’t do abuse anymore.[/QUOTE]

Well our support need awoken from their slumber then, it's a critical time again.

I have said on another thread, I think it’s discra full they are leaving Murty , our youth coach to fa e the media and answer endless questions on managerial appointments . Not one of those board members have had the balls to take some of the heat of the guy. A youth coach who doesn’t even want to be there, being hung out to dry.

If this malaise continues season ticket sales will take a nose dive next season ..
We need a miracle

Ibrox on Wednesday and the AGM hours later could be absolutely toxic if we are on the receiving end of another loss.

And who would bet on us doing anything against the Sheep? Not me for one. We are masters at getting teams out of bad runs of form.

Ibrox on Wednesday and the AGM hours later could be absolutely toxic if we are on the receiving end of another loss.

And who would bet on us doing anything against the Sheep? Not me for one. We are masters at getting teams out of bad runs of form.

Going from 6 points behind the filth to 15 behind in 11 days. That is what we are looking at, potentially.

It kind of reminds me of owning a bar. Every c-u-n-t who has ever sat at a bar top thinks they know how to run one, lawyers, engineers, accountants, dentists, doctors, they think it's just a matter of putting a till out in the morning and collecting it at night full of cash, that is until they stick their dough into one, then it's a whole different story.

I have said on another thread, I think it’s discra full they are leaving Murty , our youth coach to fa e the media and answer endless questions on managerial appointments . Not one of those board members have had the balls to take some of the heat of the guy. A youth coach who doesn’t even want to be there, being hung out to dry.

I've said that from the day Murty was thrown into the firing line.

Certain board members should go for that alone. Never mind the flapping about trying to find a manager.

It's false hope expecting them to pull out a massive appointment after all this time. They fùcked about in the same manner last time.

I'm raging with these arseholes, especially Robertson. The season was still on when Pedro left, now it's gone.

Does anyone have an actual clue to what’s going on with our manager search? From Pedro going on about leakes all the time to it being watertight!

McInnes has clearly never been considered, which I am glad about, as I don’t rate him. What were the board thinking appointing Pedro FFS! In a era of lots of lows it been a long time since I’ve felt this low!

What do you want them to say?

They're not going to admit in public that they either can't afford their top targets or haven't had any interest from anybody of the required ability.

What can the club offer a genuinely good manager at this point in time?

5 weeks later and 2 defeats in a row to bottom teams and still not a word from this Board. An absolute disgrace how they treat the support. As for our fan groups where the %^*& are they?

What do you want them to say?

They're not going to admit in public that they either can't afford their top targets or haven't had any interest from anybody of the required ability.

What can the club offer a genuinely good manager at this point in time?

I would settle for honesty over silence. If that’s the case it will become knowledge in time. May as well tell us we backed the wrong horse in Pedro and it’s cost us dearly. The longer the silence the more hope there’s a rabbit out a hat moment, I tend to agree with your assessment of things.

Back