The bravest rent a quote in football hopefully making our team talks easier

This lady's front bottom has a lot to say for himself.
Is he trying to play mind games?

Here is part of the article from the DR piece

He said: “I have full belief in the squad we have here, that on our day we are still the best team in the country. One hundred-per-cent. That’s the reaction you have to have. There was always going to come a point where we had a setback.

Kennedy cites their recent 1-1 draw with Rangers and and a 1-0 loss at Ibrox in January as reason to believe they have the better players.

He said: “I think the last game and the 60 minutes at Ibrox we showed that. From my point of view in terms of our level of performance, how we can play and create, there were a lot of positives.

“We just have to be much more clinical at the top end and not be switching off at set-pay moments. That’s been the outcome of the games recently. We will be fully focused on that and we will try to build our performances.

“Our level of performance against Rangers was good, I thought it sent a message that the gulf is not as big as everybody thinks it is. But ultimately it does come down to results so we want to take that one step further.”
Starts by saying they are the best in the country but at the end admits there is a gulf between the teams. Guys a fuckin moron

Let’s do our talking on the pitch Rangers and smash these bastards. That clown wants a war of words let’s just let him look like a knob and utterly destroy them.

Last 2 games they came out and put us under the cosh but in neither game fid they look like winning, we are fitter than them, the longer the games goes 0 0 the more likely we will. It really is that simple

Some of them are genuinely wanting him as manager now. Taking the media and SFA on etc. Say stuff about Rangers and he’s on to a winner.
We’d rather have a manager who has better credentials for management.

They’d rather have a manager who talks shite in the press and screams conspiracy. Nutters

I hope to god we destroy them and this dick gets the job full time. I have an unhealthy dislike for his face.

Wouldn’t tire of hitting that nose
It would be full time job it’s that big.

Bit like painting the Forth bridge.

I'm John and I can sniff out bargain players...

6ZPh5TZ.jpg

We would be stupid to underestimate them. They look to have got their act together and are playing better than at any point in the season. It is also a Cup Final for them next week and they will be desperate to redeem their season with a trophy.

However, we have shown there is a reason why we are the best team in the country this season. If we take the game to them and play with the energy and movement we know we are capable of, then we have the ability to dominate them and beat them well. We need to start the game on the front foot though, and press them hard early doors. We should mix up our passing game with quick passes forward as I believe they are at their most vulnerable when defending.

If we play to our full potential we have the ability to beat them

WATP!

"Not talking about Rangers" didn't last long. But at heart they're delighted...the Yahoos love being victims of a giant conspiracy.

Big Beak has been there for Years, Sitting in his nest quietly, Now he’s been thrown out of his nest he’s now Squawking away loudly, Making as much noise as Possible, Talking Sh*te, Hanging about Porkheid like a Big Scabby Vulture,

We would be stupid to underestimate them. They look to have got their act together and are playing better than at any point in the season. It is also a Cup Final for them next week and they will be desperate to redeem their season with a trophy.

However, we have shown there is a reason why we are the best team in the country this season. If we take the game to them and play with the energy and movement we know we are capable of, then we have the ability to dominate them and beat them well. We need to start the game on the front foot though, and press them hard early doors. We should mix up our passing game with quick passes forward as I believe they are at their most vulnerable when defending.

If we play to our full potential we have the ability to beat them

WATP!

I they're the ones underestimating us tbh. Especially with their ludicrous comments about us not being the best team in the country. I don't think we've underestimated them at all since Gerrard arrived. If anything, we play far more controlled than necessary at times against them because we respect the quality they have, hence we've yet to dish out a proper pumping to them.

I hope we go to town on them next weekend.

You'd think he'd cut out the lies with a hooter that size!
It's because of the lies, that the hooter is that size. Every thing fits, pinocchio was a puppet, big John's a muppet. The first thing Ceptic fans think of in the morning when they open their bloodshot eyes, is Rangers. Whit ur they like, they think more of Rangers than they do of their own team. I'm going to frighten them now , we're going for 56, can you see us now, get the big balloon with the binoculars to have another look. WATP.

He is a gift from god to the unwashed and uneducated, be under no illusion they want a rangers hater and uber tim as their manager. The more sensible among their support and there are very few want a proper football coach in place, i don't think that will happen.also throw in he is a fu*king liar kennedy is a front runner for the job, and of course he is the bravest man in football.
It won't be long until he has a press conference that plays like a sketch by your avatar.
I'm afraid I was very, very drunk...

If they can "dominate" for 80 minutes and lose he'll have the job.
I wouldn't mind that TBH. Probably the best outcome for us. Let them look good, give them enough confidence in Gonzo to give him a season's contract. We could also milk it a bit by praising them with 'still got great players, playing great football, never 20-points between us' etc.

I’m delighted they continue to be their delusional selves as it’s the reason they’ve got complacent and allowed us to get way ahead of them. They still don’t think we’re a good team and that can only be a good thing for us.

Celtic may beat us in the cup game next weekend but that does not mean they are better than us. The league has shown who the best team in Scotland are and it’s not even close.

I suppose the “played well against Rangers for 20 minute trophy” might be up for grabs again though.
I said this over and over when arguing with them. If they had focused on their own team and less "sevcoing" they may have seen the trouble ahead.

Never seen him and the “monkeys” guy from just us tims in the same place. Both talk the same amount of guff about how pure good sellik are

'I would love it, just love it' (to quote Kevin Keegan, 1996) if we beat Timbo with Kennedy i/c of them 1 v 0 with a goal by Nathan Patterson in the 90 + minute. I just couldn't see how Kennedy could ever recover from that after his statement about Patterson et al. If the 'natives are revolting' now at the thought of him getting the job that would be coup de grace for him.

Last edited:
JK mind games with SG - only one winner for me and its not Big John Knose
SG will ignore his mind games, there will be no cuttings put on any walls, we know we are better them then and they know it,just turn up and perform and that will see us through

They keep going on about the last time we scored from open play against them going back to Kents goal.

Am I imagining Goldsons second goal coming from some great play out wide and a cross into the box ?

They keep going on about the last time we scored from open play against them going back to Kents goal.

Am I imagining Goldsons second goal coming from some great play out wide and a cross into the box ?

We can easily point out that before the last game against them, they hadn't scored a legal goal against us since Johnny Hayes in Sept. 2019 at Ibrox

All anyone whose applying the scum job has to do is put on their CV I slagged the Rangers. Those stupid bassas lap it up. Played like a fiddle

JK can smoke a five skinner in a torrential rainstorm and keep the joint dry

Big Beak has been there for Years, Sitting in his nest quietly, Now he’s been thrown out of his nest he’s now Squawking away loudly, Making as much noise as Possible, Talking Sh*te, Hanging about Porkheid like a Big Scabby Vulture,
The big beaked bastard could be the new Guinness mascot, Toucan John.

Back