The Breakfast Pie at Maryhill Juniors

Probably tastes better than it looks but as my body's a temple, I'll leave that offering to the pie connoisseurs :)

Must be some length of contract with the caterers at Ibrox

Surely to God someone in the back office has figured out just how much more revenue we could make with decent grub and contactless payment.

I am reliably informed these gastronomic marvels are supplied by David Cox Butchers of Main Street Bridgeton - purveyors of quality edibles to the gentry.
I have had said pies and they are all kinds of awesome! Come withe the choice of black pud or haggis. If you’re a larger chap like me you have to have one of each slathered in tomato sauce!!

Must be some length of contract with the caterers at Ibrox

Surely to God someone in the back office has figured out just how much more revenue we could make with decent grub and contactless payment.

Its a disgrace. I am a caterer and would love the chance the revamp the whole thing. We should have our own kitchen close to Ibrox and kitchen staff mass producing the food on match days.
Everything could be made by and sold by Rangers Catering and the grub would be top notch.
Fans would back it up if they knew all the profit was going back into the club.
Easy as pie

Black Pudding or haggis
sausage
bacon
beans

can have without beans if ordered but made with.
absolutely top notch.

Back