The bright side to not signing anybody

There will be a couple of in and possibly outs very soon i would think,the malmo striker who scored against us i think is a nap going on the amount of reports.

There will be signings as GVB will have been promised that when becoming manager they also know GVB stock has risen even more with getting us to a Euro final.

The only bright spot to not signing anybody (other than Souttar) so far is reading the absolutely mental takes on the situation from the 'usual suspect' on the transfer thread - and any other one they can infiltrate.

Their madness brightens up my day.

Hopefully see some proper movement in the coming week now everybody is back at the Training Centre.

If you believe the Press we’re completely desolate while Celtc are just organising the assembly of the Masters of world soccer.

Fortunately we don’t believe the Press.
When you say press are you referring to the rangers summer transfer thread??

I'm raging that we've only brought in one player in the two weeks the transfer window has been open. When ten weeks still to go you'd think we'd be done and dusted by now. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

The Lundstram and Sakala song were two solid efforts from the bears. My niece and nephew sing Fashion Junior Eh Eh constantly.

The only bright spot to not signing anybody (other than Souttar) so far is reading the absolutely mental takes on the situation from the 'usual suspect' on the transfer thread - and any other one they can infiltrate.

Their madness brightens up my day.

Hopefully see some proper movement in the coming week now everybody is back at the Training Centre.
There are multiple "usual suspects " on that thread :)

I’ve watched it 10 times since

Best night of my life supporting rangers

Sure it’s up there. But Seville is still too raw for me to get any pleasure from reliving the semi right now.

That will change in time for sure, because now after a few drinks I often put on the Fiorentina penalty shootout.

Not got the same ring, but I’m sure it started as ‘he’ll win us the cup and league’.

That could still be used from the start of the season.

We'll sign someone, he might have a shaky start and on the positive side that gives the more downbeat of the support someone to berate, offer to drive to the airport, say is shite. You know just like they did with John Lundstram.

We'll sign someone, he might have a shaky start and on the positive side that gives the more downbeat of the support someone to berate, offer to drive to the airport, say is shite. You know just like they did with John Lundstram.
Aye, and John will be there to support them with a:

"don't worry, the support always do that, just get stuck in and they'll love ya
in a wee while" :))

The song can easily switch so no problems there.

Changing the "we're on our way...." song didn't fit for me.

I always thought "The Baku" sounded better than Sevilla. *Ducks for cover*

I’m glad most of us don’t share your pessimism.
You expect signings for cash that’s not been raised from sales then? I mean we were told player sales would be invested in the first team. Patterson sold where’s the cash? Unexpected an unbudgeted cash for SG where’s that cash? Just asking?

You expect signings for cash that’s not been raised from sales then? I mean we were told player sales would be invested in the first team. Patterson sold where’s the cash? Unexpected an unbudgeted cash for SG where’s that cash? Just asking?
We're 3 weeks into a 3 month window.

I think a lot of people are missing the point RE the window only just being open, people are still scared from last years debacle with the CL qualifiers with us not signing anyone and then dropping into the EL. Coupled with the last 3/4 windows being heavily disappointed.

It’s not unrealistic to want the scouting department to have a list of players analysed and ready to go for the window opening for us ready to be in on. Understand its not as straight forward as that but as fans we want everything done ASAP before pre season kicks in. I would imagine there will be a good bit of movement this week.

Back