The Bundesliga

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDerryend

I know there are a few on here know their german football.

Just interested to know how their league has got to the stage of bayern going for 10 in a row.

I didnt think this would be possible in a league of that stature with so many big and well supported clubs. Tbh I was surprised juventus got to 8 in a row, not something i would expect in these countries.

I know there are a few on here know their german football.

Just interested to know how their league has got to the stage of bayern going for 10 in a row.

I didnt think this would be possible in a league of that stature with so many big and well supported clubs. Tbh I was surprised juventus got to 8 in a row, not something i would expect in these countries.
Bayern are well run and have much much more money than anyone else. Mostt of the bigger clubs are in the second tier or lower end of the bundesliga and all of them are in a state.

It's going to take a monumental f up from Bayern to lose the league any time in the near future, the glory days of the 00s when Bayern would shoot themselves in the foot every couple of years and another team would take the title are long gone. Klopp and bvb winning the back to back titles really kicked Bayern up the arse and they haven't looked back since, scooping up the best players and managers in the league and just brutalising the other side's. Relentless.

Bayern are well run and have much much more money than anyone else. Mostt of the bigger clubs are in the second tier or lower end of the bundesliga and all of them are in a state.

It's going to take a monumental f up from Bayern to lose the league any time in the near future, the glory days of the 00s when Bayern would shoot themselves in the foot every couple of years and another team would take the title are long gone. Klopp and bvb winning the back to back titles really kicked Bayern up the arse and they haven't looked back since, scooping up the best players and managers in the league and just brutalising the other side's. Relentless.
Do you think this has eventually led to the detrimante of the national team?

I say this as I've watched then in every major tournament since 74 and without doubt the last 2 are the worst I've ever seen them. Even when they weren't at their best, they were at the very least in the quarter final as they always found a way.

Dortmund not having a nasty side in a way, seem happy to be seen as this pure development Club now. Leipzig unable to attract proven winners, although I think they have a model that means they don’t want to buy them - will never kick on till they start buying players who have been there done that. Lack of greed also from the league I guess regarding tv rights, no Monday football must have made them less attractive. This 50 plus 1 situation ain’t a winner for all Clubs as well.

This is the thread you are looking for...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back