The cabal's lickspittle at it again

The trouble is, where there was almost unanimous sympathy back then for the plight of these two clubs, and for Thistle in particular, the mood around this new normal has taken a turn for the worse.

This bit really gets me. Sympathy? You fcking did this to them. As we're seeing around the rest of the world, we could have easily separated the money from the football and would be playing to a conclusion right now. These cnts have PUT Partick in this position, and now they're agahst that they're being questioned?

They all felt dead sorry for Partick (not enough to vote for reconstruction or slightly damage their own pockets mind) and expected them to go quietly away with a wee pat on the back and there there. But answer them back and they snatch away their two faced condolences?

Honestly, this country is deeply, deeply sick.

If that happens then Lawwell, who has kept his own counsel throughout this period of
 unprecedented unrest, will be dragged into the thick of the fight.
[/QUOTE]

Aye right, he has said plenty Keith and it's all been in the articles with your name at the top you spineless weasel
[/QUOTE]
Yeh, thats the part that stood out for me

Does it matter what KJ thinks? Outside of FF members and those of the rapidly declining number of people, who buy the DR and who bother turning to the back pages, guess there won’t be too many others, who will know who Keith Jackson is.

"It really is a mess of gargantuan proportions and as the bad blood continues to simmer behind the scenes Scottish football’s dirtiest laundry may now be aired in full public view, assuming Hearts and Thistle’s lawyers win the argument on Wednesday morning"

If you read closely enough between the lines then this my friends is what they are really scared of. Not the reputation and good of Scottish football but the thought that their corruption will be exposed.

So if I read that correct it means the spfl board are binning Stewart Robertson and replacing him with efin lawel :rolleyes:

WATP

Rangers have played an absolute fucking blinder with this, got them into court by making the bullets for 2 other clubs to fire.

Playing these bent bastards at their own game and now they are squirming for dear life at the thought of legal eyes poring over their corruption.

" That means the top 12 can now arrange pre-season friendlies between themselves" Why would you want to play friendlies with your rivals before the season starts,fkn ludicrous.

Jackson's mindset is fascinating. He clearly sees Liewell as a playground monitor who, when called upon. will sort errant children. In reality, PL instigated the disharmony.

Is Neil Doncaster guilty of conflict of interest by offering SPFL legal adviser to clubs wishing to back the league against Hearts and Partick Thistle this week?

KJ: Not as far as I can make out. The gun-to-the-head strategy being adopted by Hearts and Thistle seems increasingly bizarre and has infuriated clubs all over the country.

GR: The timing and content of his letter to member clubs is so dubious and distasteful. Why was it sent? Do the SPFL need other clubs to bankroll their legal defence? Are they running scared? Looking for safety in numbers? They might be on the ropes on this one.

CS: It's hard to know what to think with all these things at the moment. We can’t wait for court battles and statements to be replaced by games and goals.

FW: I’m no legal expert but it doesn’t look good and has certainly fanned the flames of an increasingly bitter dispute.

‘The gun-to-the-head strategy being adopted by Hearts and Thistle seems increasingly bizarre and has infuriated clubs all over the country.’

.......well name them too, you spam fritter faced kunt - we all know you take Liewell up the rear and enjoy his bodily fluids.

If Hearts and Thistle's legal challenge is upheld this week, and they go to court with the SPFL, Stewart Robertson's parting shot as a member of the board should be to state that it must be "embarrassing" for any SPFL chairman who has supported Doncaster and his pals during this episode.

i wonder what Jackson gets out of this. I mean he surely cant be stupid enough to realise that if and when his buddies at the SPFL get flung out, he'll never be getting a story ever again.

You can just tell that Keef is excited at Liewell interfering.

Sycophant .
He actually believes Lawwell's keeping his own counsel in all of this,does he not realise he's got puppets that'll do that for him. I don't know why he just doesn't join the Celtic view and be done with it. His Editor in chief doesn't come out of this smelling of roses either, allowing his rubbish to go to print.

He actually believes Lawwell's keeping his own counsel in all of this,does he not realise he's got puppets that'll do that for him. I don't know why he just doesn't join the Celtic view and be done with it. His Editor in chief doesn't come out of this smelling of roses either, allowing his rubbish to go to print.

He believes what he is paid to believe.

So if I read that correct it means the spfl board are binning Stewart Robertson and replacing him with efin lawel :rolleyes:

WATP
From memory, I think that Rangers and Celtic alternate a board position annually. It's Celtic's turn to sit on the board this coming season.

The hole is dug, it’s surely now just a matter of time until the grave diggers can fill it all in and erect the headstone. I can’t see how the game in this absolute toilet can continue in it’s present state?

Jackson keeping the tirade going so he can have a job as the SPFL media officer when the inevitable redundancy comes from the Rhecord.
The lack of any integrity in his job is astounding, hes nothing but a propaganda mouthpiece. “Keith go and write an article about the 2 clubs being bad and SPFL good” and his reply “OK Neil can you ask Peter how I can support him in the piece as well”

The corrupt SPFL lied to member clubs simply to end the season early and award a bogus League title.

The corrupt SPL lied to UEFA when informing them that member clubs wanted to end the season, before a vote was even taken.

As for the Dundee vote scam ? Naturally, Keef will blame Hearts & Thistle for all of the above.

Jackson really so much under the thumb of Lawwell.

Very cringeworthy reading in that article.

Man the %^*& up Keith.

Says at the end that Hertz and Thistle were undoubtedly hard done to - after spending several paragraphs pissing all over their case.
And this is supposed to pass for journalism?

“Quote” There’s also every chance Celtic’s chief executive Peter Lawwell will be re-appointed to the set-up at that stage, replacing Rangers managing director Stewart Robertson ”;

Robertson needs to stay on the board more than ever , we need his ears and eyes because you never know what this lot might get up too

So apparently Lawwell has kept his own counsel........apart from his “rousing” speech to persuade clubs not to have a free independent investigation into the goings on of the SPFL board.

"If that happens then Lawwell, who has kept his own counsel throughout this period of
 unprecedented unrest, will be dragged into the thick of the fight."

Keech seems to have conveniently forgotten about the "rousing speech" given by Lawwell, backing his placemen on the SPFL Board and shooting down our request for an Independent Enquiry.

Surely the role of a journalist is to bring the truth to light? Why is it so terrible if Scottish football’s ‘dirty laundry’ is aired for public inspection In a court of law? Isn’t this exactly what a newspaper should be campaigning for? When it comes to skeletons in the closet Scottish football is second only to the Khmer Rouge.

8l4J9cO.gif

In the race to the bottom which is Scottish football journalism Keith Jackson is leading the way by a mile - the man in deplorable.

Rebels? For not lying down and taking what Liewell has deemed must happen. This is what it’s like when he’s not on the board. So if the vote agrees to give ultimate power to Doncaster, can you imagine the consequences?

If that vote goes through (which i cant see it) then the game is an absolute bogey - Rangers would be better off in division 3 down in England than staying here

So apparently Lawwell has kept his own counsel........apart from his “rousing” speech to persuade clubs not to have a free independent investigation into the goings on of the SPFL board.

And his club manager and captain on day 1 saying "give us the title" while people died.

The bullying tactics continue. It's a disgrace that no rag in this country is willing to stick their head above the parapet and report the facts and tell everyone that hearts and Patrick have a right to take it as far as they need to to overturn this ridiculous decision. Hopefully getting rid of the bheasts placemen at the same time

Jackson - "There was unanimous sympathy for those two clubs". I wonder if Jackson has ever heard anyone saying, "sympathy don't pay the rent".

Scotland never led anybody the way, but the rest of us up the garden path.

If I remember correctly, they made their move after belgium had made their decision, in fact they pounced on it.

"On the agenda is a proposed rule change which would empower SPFL chief executive Doncaster and his board with emergency powers to act as they see fit..."
Saves them some time rigging votes, I suppose. An absolute omnishambles.
They want a rule change to give them more power to act as they see fit, just in time for a welcoming present for the Glesga Japanese coming back onboard.

Back