The cabal's lickspittle at it again

“Even the most myopic and
 self-interested of chairmen and chief executives could see
 the blatant unfairness of what was done to these two clubs back in March when football was stopped.“

I’d love to challenge him on that last sentence. I’d ask why exactly is it unfair for both teams to be relegated yet there’s no issue with the title being ‘awarded’.

Either it’s fair to change the format of the league (to smaller number of games with asymmetric opposition) partway through or its not. If it’s unfair to relegate (which it is) then it’s equally unfair to ‘award’ title.

Is Neil Doncaster guilty of conflict of interest by offering SPFL legal adviser to clubs wishing to back the league against Hearts and Partick Thistle this week?

KJ: Not as far as I can make out. The gun-to-the-head strategy being adopted by Hearts and Thistle seems increasingly bizarre and has infuriated clubs all over the country.

GR: The timing and content of his letter to member clubs is so dubious and distasteful. Why was it sent? Do the SPFL need other clubs to bankroll their legal defence? Are they running scared? Looking for safety in numbers? They might be on the ropes on this one.

CS: It's hard to know what to think with all these things at the moment. We can’t wait for court battles and statements to be replaced by games and goals.

FW: I’m no legal expert but it doesn’t look good and has certainly fanned the flames of an increasingly bitter dispute.
So Jackson is the only one who doesn’t see a conflict.

So Hearts shouldn't have gone to court because all the other clubs had sympathy for them? Awesome they could use that sympathy to pay the bills and stop people being laid off.

scotshit journalism must be the easiest job in the world. Eat a tin of alphabetti spaghetti,spew it over a sheet of paper and send it to the daily record. Tell them it's an exclusive football scoop and it's a cert to get printed. Works for quite a lot of them.

“Lawwell will not feel much empathy for Hearts or Partick Thistle.”

An astonishing remark.

In Lawwell’s zeal to manipulate “useful idiots” and ensure title was awarded to Sellik two clubs are consigned to financial oblivion. (I detest Hearts and Partick Thistle but treatment of them has been disgraceful).

Is there any point competing as everything is awarded to them?

This lazy chancer has been fooling plenty people for years. A big fish in a very small pond, he attracts sycophancy, which seems to blind people to his many weaknesses.
I still agree with Hearts observation, ‘All the other clubs have looked after their own interests, which they are entitled to do. So are we and we’re going to’
The puppet Jackson wades in with his customary ill considered prejudices where he seems to admit Hearts have a case but shouldn’t pursue it.
Then comes the standard move along, nothing to see here. We shouldn’t be correcting past wrongs, move along, let them do it all again.
Time to ‘make progress’ (laughable), ‘move forward’ (even more laughable), until the next time.
What an irresponsible, weak and cowardly shill, he really is.

"On the agenda is a proposed rule change which would empower SPFL chief executive Doncaster and his board with emergency powers to act as they see fit should, heaven forbid, another pandemic force our game back into lockdown at some point in the future."

Why would a rule change be required? Surely they have been doing as they see fit all along.

" That means the top 12 can now arrange pre-season friendlies between themselves" Why would you want to play friendlies with your rivals before the season starts,fkn ludicrous.

think we played st johnstone at least twice last season in these so called friendlies

to be fair to keef it cant be easy alternating a puff piece on Celtc/SPFL .............

think we played st johnstone at least twice last season in these so called friendlies

Even if we did i think it's fkn stupid to play your rivals prior to the season beginning.FFS we played Killie something like 6/7 times the other season,bonkers.

I could not do what Keith does for money. He obviously has no self respect, his kids must be so proud.

“On the agenda is a proposed rule change which would empower SPFL chief executive Doncaster and his board with emergency powers to act as they see fit should, heaven forbid, another pandemic force our game back into lockdown at some point in the future.”

Let’s not forget this weasel tactic. If this goes through, and with Lowell on the Board next season, the consequent abuse of power really will be the end for Scottish football. Let’s hope for once the member clubs kick their arses for them.

This bit really gets me. Sympathy? You fcking did this to them. As we're seeing around the rest of the world, we could have easily separated the money from the football and would be playing to a conclusion right now. These cnts have PUT Partick in this position, and now they're agahst that they're being questioned?

They all felt dead sorry for Partick (not enough to vote for reconstruction or slightly damage their own pockets mind) and expected them to go quietly away with a wee pat on the back and there there. But answer them back and they snatch away their two faced condolences?

Honestly, this country is deeply, deeply sick.
Only half of it I would argue.

If they get their way we’re all about to be dragged back to the very start of this crisis and the decision to call time on a season after it had been infected by the same virus which has unleashed such suffering and chaos.

From Dundee and their
 mysterious flip-flopping to Neil Doncaster and his dubious back channelling, it could all be dragged back into the public domain like a recurring nightmare.
That is whole point Jackson, and the only people it will be a nightmare for is Doncaster And his cronies like yourself.

Surely Jackson must know how embarrassing his articles are, it's so obvious he is just writing propaganda.

So Jackson whose tongue tip must be permanently bleached with the taste of Lawwell's bumhole rim has suggested Hearts and Thistle previously had support from lots of clubs before this court action but have now lost that trust? He fails to suggest an alternative route they could have taken to avoid court whilst opposing the unjust relegation foisted upon them while keeping fellow clubs favour...

I'm beginning to see why Daily Record sale figures are dropping quicker faster than Doncaster's underwear whenever Lawwell enters the same room as him.

That article is so skewed away from the truth of what's going on that you just don't know where to begin ripping it apart.

So Hearts and Thistle have handed the other clubs a £10m Bill. No mention of the bill to compensate broadcasters for awarding the title to one team. Seems like this fiasco means all other clubs are being asked to spend £20m to award the title to one team.

This is why we need fan media at press conferences. Some one needs to ask that question and get a debate on it. Scottish football looks incredibly stupid at the moment.

Even more stupid than normal.
I have recently wondered about how one of our supporter groups could apply/ qualify for journalist status and being able to challenge the status quo with real questions the man in the street wants asking.

The same applies to the political sphere as well.

On the agenda is a proposed rule change which would empower SPFL chief executive Doncaster and his board with emergency powers to act as they see fit should, heaven forbid, another pandemic force our game back into lockdown at some point in the future.
I’m sorry, what??!!

I hope Rangers vote against that.

Latest posts

Back