The can of worms is just about to overspill regards the SFA/SPFL

Gio#56

I know some are fed up with me going over old ground but bare with me as we are soon approaching that time.

The SPFL called the league as we know it and gave a title to Celtic. Other euro spots went to Rangers and Motherwell. At that time the SPFL and the SFA agreed to give Aberdeen the 4th European spot. Normally the 4th place would go to the scottish cup but it was deemed at that time it could not happen before a new season starts.

Now we are starting to see the legal ramifications of gifting a 4th euro spot. It now seems it is not guaranteed after all. And Aberdeen know this. Already we see the phrase " Aberdeen will compete in the Europa League next season if the Scottish Cup cannot be completed" appearing in tabloids.

The problem and the can of worms I speak of is on 2 fronts.

1. Why will the SPFL supply 4 clubs for a SFA competition that is the Scottish Cup but wont supply club 42 to the SFA other competition that is the pyramid play off. Both these SFA competitions have not been cancelled to date.

2. With the SFA saying that they want a scottish cup in front of fans they are hoping that a league game has kicked of by then and hope to then officially cancel the pyramid play off, but it comes with a major legal point. Why should the scottish cup take place with crowds if it Denys Hearts or Hibs a European place without crowds. ie The first competition when football returns.

Basically if football returns they will do all they can to stop the Scottish Cup taking place before a league game and that is immoral. And should be added to Hearts case if a legal route is taken. Sue them both.

They make the rules up as they go along aided and abetted by the majority of clubs who seem to be experiencing some sort of Stockholm syndrome.

You can do what you like when the rules are just changed to suit. There is no point applying logic to any of this, it’s bent out of shape with corruption.

They make the rules up as they go along aided and abetted by the majority of clubs who seem to be experiencing some sort of Stockholm syndrome.

You can do what you like when the rules are just changed to suit. There is no point applying logic to any of this, it’s bent out of shape with corruption.

If Hearts go legal (which I now doubt) and looking at France the SPFL are fucked IMHO and that is not even looking at Dundees corrupt vote.

The league is a cesspit mate and unfortunately the club after all the talk of the status quo not holding seem to have moved on. We never had a better chance to expose these scum and we shat it.

Watch what they get away with next season as the SPFL seek to hand them 10 like they did 9. Maybe then the club will realise why they should of took them to court. We're not only gonna have to beat teams we're gonna have to beat them well and beat the refs and the he SPFL and the media and the whole of the corrupt charade that is the banana republic.

We should be fighting them off the pitch like we expect our players to do on it. And if we're don't, which looks likely, then I'm disgusted.

Hertz deserve all they get (or all they don't get) if they fail to take legal action.
Somebody waken me up when that looks like happening

The SPFL are playing for time as is the SFA. This has the potential to be dynamite and expose the rabid cabal or status quo will continue. By hook or crook Hearts will be silenced by a premiership place IMO as the potential damage to Doncaster and co are massive.

And all this was and is to suit 1 club.

It is becoming clear that the csfa are firmly on board with the current cabal running the league

The league is a cesspit mate and unfortunately the club after all the talk of the status quo not holding seem to have moved on. We never had a better chance to expose these scum and we shat it.

Watch what they get away with next season as the SPFL seek to hand them 10 like they did 9. Maybe then the club will realise why they should of took them to court. We're not only gonna have to beat teams we're gonna have to beat them well and beat the refs and the he SPFL and the media and the whole of the corrupt charade that is the banana republic.

We should be fighting them off the pitch like we expect our players to do on it. And if we're don't, which looks likely, then I'm disgusted.

My feelings to m8 and wont forget. Still cant get over Doncaster calling Park a liar.

The SPFL are playing for time as is the SFA. This has the potential to be dynamite and expose the rabid cabal or status quo will continue. By hook or crook Hearts will be silenced by a premiership place IMO as the potential damage to Doncaster and co are massive.

And all this was and is to suit 1 club.

This would be benefactor Anderson - if he really wants to save Scottish fitba - should offer to fund Hertz court action.
Nothing short of that will help to drain the swamp and fully expose the cabal.

1. Why will the SPFL supply 4 clubs for a SFA competition that is the Scottish Cup but wont supply club 42 to the SFA other competition that is the pyramid play off. Both these SFA competitions have not been cancelled to date”

im hoping this is the mistake that is going to cost them by cancelling the play offs to keep Brechin up they have made a major mistake and will be open to a law suit by playing the Scottish cup it has went very quiet on the subject

It would be interesting if the Highland and Lowland league winners drew lots to go see who goes forward to play team 42. This would only take two games to play, one less than it is to complete the Scottish Cup. Not ideal for one of the clubs but would shame the SPFL further if it is not allowed.

I know some are fed up with me going over old ground but bare with me as we are soon approaching that time.

The SPFL called the league as we know it and gave a title to Celtic. Other euro spots went to Rangers and Motherwell. At that time the SPFL and the SFA agreed to give Aberdeen the 4th European spot. Normally the 4th place would go to the scottish cup but it was deemed at that time it could not happen before a new season starts.

Now we are starting to see the legal ramifications of gifting a 4th euro spot. It now seems it is not guaranteed after all. And Aberdeen know this. Already we see the phrase " Aberdeen will compete in the Europa League next season if the Scottish Cup cannot be completed" appearing in tabloids.

1. Why will the SPFL supply 4 clubs for a SFA competition that is the Scottish Cup but wont supply club 42 to the SFA other competition that is the pyramid play off. Both these SFA competitions have not been cancelled to date.

2. With the SFA saying that they want a scottish cup in front of fans they are hoping that a league game has kicked of by then and hope to then officially cancel the pyramid play off, but it comes with a major legal point. Why should the scottish cup take place with crowds if it Denys Hearts or Hibs a European place without crowds. ie The first competition when football returns.

Basically if football returns they will do all they can to stop the Scottish Cup taking place before a league game and that is immoral. And should be added to Hearts case if The can of worms has already been opened, tipped out onto a steaming dug shite and picked apart by the rancid crows who call themselves scottish football journalists, even bbc scotland FFS were calling it out but the crooks stayed silent until they moved on.

It is incredibly corrupt and everyone knows it, the clubs chose to look the other way when they had there chance, and it now looks like Hearts benefacto is going to add to the corruption with money gifted to club, which in no way is to keep hearts up of course, but does seem to have managed it!

The corruption and inconsistencies gets worse!! And the media move on and nothing happens.

Plus ça chànge!

Last edited:
Don’t expect things to change next season then. If we don’t back up our words with action they’ll continue to act with impunity.

In fact they already have...

Hertz have more of a case IMO all things considered.
I feel our board think so too.

Basically if football returns they will do all they can to stop the Scottish Cup taking place before a league game and that is immoral. And should be added to Hearts case if a legal route is taken. Sue them both.
The can of worms has already been opened, tipped out onto a steaming dug shite and picked apart by the rancid crows who call themselves scottish football journalists, even bbc scotland FFS were calling it out but the crooks stayed silent until they moved on.

It is incredibly corrupt and everyone knows it, the clubs chose to look the other way when they had their chance, and it now looks like Hearts benefactor is going to add to the corruption with money gifted to club, which in no way is to keep hearts up of course, but does seem to have managed it!

The corruption and inconsistencies gets worse!! And the media move on and nothing happens.

Plus ça chànge!

Doncaster has been caught out repeatedly lying and nobody says anything. Only being cross examined under Oath will the truth emerge, as the media won't demand it.

Bearing in mind that people are not required to incriminate themselves that is not going to be easy.

Hertz have more of a case IMO all things considered.
I feel our board think so too.
I think any club who has a problem with the vote have reason to act. Hearts are just facing the most severe consequences of inaction.

However, the consequences for us are pretty severe too if the mentally challengeds get their hands on the CL pot. Scuttling the original vote causes the SPFL a real headache. They would need to come up with a different plan of action and with each passing day they fail to do so we move closer to UEFA stepping in or the SPFL making a blunder and revealing their true intentions.

The sole fact is we could of and nobody will ever know of won the lge. The dishing out of the title along with champions lge qualifying to those rhats has been an utter disgrace. The club imo had/has to take legal action. FFS all the shite we have had to swallow in the last near decade and now this kick in the ballz. What F.ucking next do we take? Im at the end of my tether with the lot of it. Feel so enraged every single day about it. Get the bastards in court. Its a must. :mad: :mad:

My feelings to m8 and wont forget. Still cant get over Doncaster calling Park a liar.
HB I'm not all that far from 60 I dont recall the corruption growing up following Rangers.
Wasnt there a time when we were looked fondly by the media now the silence from them reporting anything is deafening.
Maybe age is catching me up.

The same SFA who had Ian Maxwell on SSN that not only do they want the Scottish Cup finished but finished in front of fans, the same Ian Maxwell who signed a letter alongside the cabal to UEFA telling them clubs wanted the season ended even before the vote

1. Why will the SPFL supply 4 clubs for a SFA competition that is the Scottish Cup but wont supply club 42 to the SFA other competition that is the pyramid play off. Both these SFA competitions have not been cancelled to date”

im hoping this is the mistake that is going to cost them by cancelling the play offs to keep Brechin up they have made a major mistake and will be open to a law suit by playing the Scottish cup it has went very quiet on the subject

They will play a league game beforhand and this will then make the pyramid play off redundant then play the scottish cup after the european deadline. Corrupt and you can read it like a book as I say all this was to f other clubs under their governance and look after 1 club.

Hearts should be demanding the conclusion of the Scottish cup before a new season starts. But that will see court action for sure.

The same SFA who had Ian Maxwell on SSN that not only do they want the Scottish Cup finished but finished in front of fans, the same Ian Maxwell who signed a letter alongside the cabal to UEFA telling them clubs wanted the season ended even before the vote

Its all a stitch up so Celtic were awarded a title and all other clubs fucked over. And its the SFA as well as the SPFL. Both are near the same board anyway.

Im taking a few days out before I say something that gets me banned. Cant understand the board of my club. Really dont. We have the SPFL CEO calling our chairman a liar and after all, have witnessed an unbelievable corrupt act and one that a QC has deemed illegal. And our own legal evidence states we can have the CEO removed. we then do this?

We offer bridges and money to help others out who were not interested in corporate governance and our dossier. And bigger still accept status quo with the corrupt cabal.

Words fail me. We have not grown balls under our new board members, we have lost them.

We have been bought of with the SFA resolution into our euro license. Definitely IMHO Shameful

The league will start as planed. And everything else will fall in to place for the corrupt SFA/fat Pete.

Anyone doubting this is extremely naïve, at best.

Im taking a few days out before I say something that gets me banned. Cant understand the board of my club. Really dont. We have the SPFL CEO calling our chairman a liar and after all, have witnessed an unbelievable corrupt act and one that a QC has deemed illegal. And our own legal evidence states we can have the CEO removed. we then do this?

We offer bridges and money to help others out who were not interested in corporate governance and our dossier. And bigger still accept status quo with the corrupt cabal.

Words fail me. We have not grown balls under our new board members, we have lost them.

We have been bought of with the SFA resolution into our euro license. Definitely IMHO Shameful

Your miles from reality pal, and need to calm down. Our Club have given up on %^*& all. You need to trust they are armed with more facts than you are and therefore will be better informed to know if/when to act.

Your miles from reality pal, and need to calm down. Our Club have given up on %^*& all. You need to trust they are armed with more facts than you are and therefore will be better informed to know if/when to act.

M8, I love my club. Just dont understand what they are doing at board level. This proposal will NEVER go through, And if it does it will be due to bribery. Financial. Other clubs wont see us as saviours. And all it is doing is buying the SPFL time. How many more weeks are we going to get before the reconstruction rubbish finishes? And whats the point in football when you accept what we have witnessed in the past year?

M8, I love my club. Just dont understand what they are doing at board level. This proposal will NEVER go through, And if it does it will be due to bribery. Financial. Other clubs wont see us as saviours. And all it is doing is buying the SPFL time. How many more weeks are we going to get before the reconstruction rubbish finishes? And whats the point in football when you accept what we have witnessed in the past year?
Everything they can is the answer to your Board question. We're all feeling it pal, the real sense of frustration at what we see as blatant manipulation of our game to suit a chosen few clubs. But we put it to a vote and the turkeys voted for Christmas, so we're in a minority who see a need for change. Just be sure we've not given up, and some other clubs are apparently beginning to see the whole charade for what it is. We just need to hold our nerve, stay positive and united, and win this feckin league to get the monkey off our backs. We can then enjoy 2022 and all it will entail...with our enemies back in our shadow where they belong.

Given what's happening in Belgium & France regarding court action, we might not need to do anything.

UEFA may need to step in an issue an edict across the board with regard to "called" leagues and how they will deal with European places for countries who had incomplete seasons. Remember the rumors around using co-efficient points to decide this.

Given now that most leagues are starting up again to complete their seasons, the whole charade may end up being for nothing.

Given what's happening in Belgium & France regarding court action, we might not need to do anything.

UEFA may need to step in an issue an edict across the board with regard to "called" leagues and how they will deal with European places for countries who had incomplete seasons. Remember the rumors around using co-efficient points to decide this.

Given now that most leagues are starting up again to complete their seasons, the whole charade may end up being for nothing.

I wrote this before reading Rangers proposal. We look as if we have not only surrendered and raised the white flag, we are actively doing celtics bidding and trying to keep doncaster and the cabal in a job by helping Hearts and stopping any legal route.

Everything they can is the answer to your Board question. We're all feeling it pal, the real sense of frustration at what we see as blatant manipulation of our game to suit a chosen few clubs. But we put it to a vote and the turkeys voted for Christmas, so we're in a minority who see a need for change. Just be sure we've not given up, and some other clubs are apparently beginning to see the whole charade for what it is. We just need to hold our nerve, stay positive and united, and win this feckin league to get the monkey off our backs. We can then enjoy 2022 and all it will entail...with our enemies back in our shadow where they belong.

Its never going to happen until they have there 10 and some. Look at the actions on and off the park to get them a supposed 9

With the current situation, some rules have to be amended/ignored.

However, they seem very choosy as to which ones they choose.......

For instance, they league couldn't be played now because contracts would be expired..............I am sure the out of contract players would love to have signed on for an extra couple of months!

It's a total, utter shambles.

I wrote this before reading Rangers proposal. We look as if we have not only surrendered and raised the white flag, we are actively doing celtics bidding and trying to keep doncaster and the cabal in a job by helping Hearts and stopping any legal route.

You mentioned buying the SPFL time. Time is something they don't have as they need to get the new season kicked off in August.

We know Colt teams are unpopular with lower league clubs, so I don't expect the proposal to go through, despite it being quite a decent one. 6 diddy clubs & I mean diddy clubs kaiboshed Hearts' proposal, so I would expect the same to happen to this.

The longer we keep the SPFL yammering on about League Reconstruction, the better. The situations in France & Belgium need UEFA intervention regards European Places which is what I think this whole thing has been about. We just need to keep things burning until UEFA do step in because it looks like it will need to be fairly soon.

We don't have a strong case about calling the leagues, or we are trying to keep out of it to avoid it being seen as an "Old Firm Bunfight". We tried to get the other clubs to investigate Doncaster and his cronies and most said "meh".

I get that a lot of fans just want us to go to court and lob a grenade into the whole thing, I was of that same mind. Given the way we are still marginalised to an extent, that clubs don't want to be seen to side with us or just want cash. We need to have other options open to us.

Last edited:
You mentioned buying the SPFL time. Time is something they don't have as they need to get the new season kicked off in August.

We know Colt teams are unpopular with lower league clubs, so I don't expect the proposal to go through, despite it being quite a decent one. 6 diddy clubs & I mean diddy clubs kaiboshed Hearts' proposal, so I would expect the same to happen to this.

The longer we keep the SPFL yammering on about League Reconstruction, the better. The situations in France & Belgium need UEFA intervention regards European Places which is what I think this whole thing has been about. We just need to keep things burning until UEFA do step in because it looks like it will need to be fairly soon.

We don't have a strong case about calling the leagues, or we are trying to keep out of it to avoid it being seen as an "Old Firm Bunfight". We tried to get the other clubs to investigate Doncaster and his cronies and most said "meh".

I get that a lot of fans just want us to go to court and lob a grenade into the whole thing, I was of that same mind. Given the way we are still marginalised to an extent, that clubs don't want to be seen to side with us or just want cash. We need to have other options open to us.

so if Hearts have no other avenues what happens next?

As all we have done is keeping reconstruction rubbish carry on. Look on other club sites for evidence.

A Hearts with no options is be far more useful to us than 1 with, And the same goes with the SPFL. As time goes by and season looms inc europe there will be enormous pressure put on anyone challenging the SPFL, The time is now

Why sue when we can help them cheat us?

why sue when we can just sit back and allow Celtic to have their way with the full league?

says the Rangers board.

Back