The Cellic Triangle

That’s an unbelievable read.

In any other country in the world (well maybe apart from another couple of despots) this would be a national scandal. In Scotland, it’s openly celebrated.
How a supposed minority religion / community has managed to have so much power, and hold on to it tightly, is truly unbelievable.
I don’t want them to be completely marginalised; I just want equality. And we’re not getting that.
The stats on the Lord Provist alone should be a national scandal, never mind all the rest derailed above.

Stu - that’s the problem. The majority of us believed in equality, and I’m going back decades, because it was seen as ‘right’, and in principle it is.
What has actually happened has been when ‘the door was opened’ they’ve just knocked it down & many have utilised policies against Protestants that we rejected against them.
We’re now marginalised outsiders in our own country.

This is the kind of thing I would have liked us to do with the RFFF money left.
Attack those who attack our club & our fans ie us.
A multi pronged attack from us focusing on media, maybe getting legal support, newspaper ads possibly, to take our haters on.
I would gladly contribute to a new fund with this objective but we could easily need over £50.000.

To a certain degree, we only have ourselves to blame, not only at Ibrox did we sit on our arses under the Murray years, also as we are seeing all to painfully on the political front as well, we took things for granted, them on the other hand were slowly but surely making in roads that have now put us in a corner, again on both fronts, football wise and politically. We really do have to wake up to the facts, before we can start to put things back into perspective. As a support, we have the power to change things, it really is up to us..................

From our side lets remember that we actually had more people at Ibrox during the Commonwealth Games than went to the Parkhead. What improvements were made to Ibrox, absolutely zilch. Also when Murray wanted to move Ibrox across Edmiston Drive to help increase the capacity what happened? As quick as the GCC could they slapped a listed building on the main stand to prevent this happening. Which in hind sight has been the only good thing they have done for us.
You are seriously mistaken with that statement.

Ron Culley was never CEO of Scottish Enterprise, merely the local enterprise company, SE Glasgow.

The suggestion that the M74 extension was completed to benefit Celtic is tinfoil hat stuff.

All of the Labour politicians mentioned are no longer in office.

I agree with the main theme of the article, that the Establishment is pro-Celtic, Celtic benefitted disproportionately from the Commonwealth Games investment, and far too much regeneration funding has gone to the vicinity of Celtic Park. But much of that article is outdated and there are quite a few inaccuracies.

How's about we add the Lennoxtown debacle to the mix?

Shouldn't research be done before threads are posted?

Yes and the number of people that just lap it up without questioning anything is frightening.

If you really want to highlight the advantageous situations that Celtic seem to find themselves in, at least feature stuff that has happened

Yes and the number of people that just lap it up without questioning anything is frightening.

If you really want to highlight the advantageous situations that Celtic seem to find themselves in, at least feature stuff that has happened

The OP was given a thread of it's own as it was running in conjuction with another thread about cellic's skullduggery.

Was explained in that thread that it was an old article and some posters from here worked on it.

Voting out labour and the snp really is the only way.

With all due respect that is just so, so wrong.

Why should anyone betray their ideals and vote for policies that they find despicable (or worse!!!)

If you are serious about changing influence in a party you join it. You contribute to it. You make it electable. You become one of its stalwarts influencing decisions. AND selections.

It is far easier to influence 30 or 40 people at ward or constituency level than hundreds or thousands of electors.

With all due respect that is just so, so wrong.

Why should anyone betray their ideals and vote for policies that they find despicable (or worse!!!)

If you are serious about changing influence in a party you join it. You contribute to it. You make it electable. You become one of its stalwarts influencing decisions. AND selections.

It is far easier to influence 30 or 40 people at ward or constituency level than hundreds or thousands of electors.

In the long term you are right SL because that’s what they have developed over decades.
But most of us have really busy jobs & are maybe not as strong making intellectual arguments as we need to be to get an effect in a political forum with these people.

They are als0 aided and abetted by lots of our own who are happy to stand shoulder-to-shoulder with those whose only aim in life is to destroy us and everything we stand for.

This is true & is why I never judge people by their religion but their behaviour. There’s a big difference between a catholic & a 19th Century Terrorist, and as history told us 19th Century Terrorists were a number of religions.

Ron Culley was never CEO of Scottish Enterprise, merely the local enterprise company, SE Glasgow.

The suggestion that the M74 extension was completed to benefit Celtic is tinfoil hat stuff.

All of the Labour politicians mentioned are no longer in office.

I agree with the main theme of the article, that the Establishment is pro-Celtic, Celtic benefitted disproportionately from the Commonwealth Games investment, and far too much regeneration funding has gone to the vicinity of Celtic Park. But much of that article is outdated and there are quite a few inaccuracies.

Ron Culley left SE Glasgow to be Chief Exec’ of Strathclyde Passenger Transport. He along with his Director of PR and Communications, Bob Wyllie (remember him?) were dismissed for using SPT resources to fund a trip to a high profile match involving a team they both support. Unfortunately for the conspiracy theorists, that team was Rangers and the game was in Manchester versus Zenit St Petersburg.

George Soros is responsible for the media agenda in Europe and the world over, he is also heavily involved in secret donations to certain political groups and has an influence on decisions at the very top level.

He promotes extreme left wing views and demonises anyone who opposes them.

In Scotland our football and politics crossover which is why the Rangers support feel this campaign more than most.

Donald Trump has the bastard and the rest of the ‘Deep State’ in his sights.

the only way this will change is if someone in london takes a wee look or some jurno on say talk sport who all ready nos what went on and just maybe WILL put it all to print

George Soros is responsible for the media agenda in Europe and the world over, he is also heavily involved in secret donations to certain political groups and has an influence on decisions at the very top level.

In Scotland our football and politics crossover which is why the Rangers support feel this campaign more than most.

Donald Trump is a dangerous imbecile

The OP was given a thread of it's own as it was running in conjuction with another thread about cellic's skullduggery.

Was explained in that thread that it was an old article and some posters from here worked on it.

It's based on (i.e., ripped off) old FF posts and articles with a few added comments (several of which are completely inaccurate). This is why it lacks a coherent structure.

This is all very annoying because what should be a slam-dunk case against Scottish Labour and GCC/GDC in regard to assisting Celtic has been turned into an own-goal.

We are now effectively looking at a fait accompli since much of the article focuses on decisions made more than a decade ago, although the SNP seems intent on carrying on where Scottish Labour left off.

It also shouldn't be forgotten that David Murray bears a heavy responsibility in failing to establish a land-bank in the vicinity of Ibrox Park and speaking out against favouritism towards Celtic.

In wider terms, we see a perfect example of how the identity politics advocated by the liberal-left and much of the legacy media pans out in practice.

This has never been about 'parity'. The aim has always been to marginalise a wide section of society whose 'attitudes' are seen as problematic.

You are seriously mistaken with that statement.

It was reported at the time that he wanted to move the main stand across Edmiston Drive and build a tunnel under the stand which would still allow Edmiston Drive to function. Murray Moonbeams???

Voting out labour and the snp really is the only way.

Who do you vote instead..........Tory?
The Tories will not stand by Rangers fans most are crap, Murdo Fraser never utter a word during Rangers problem years, only one I can see that I would vote for is Prof. Tomkins

Ron Culley left SE Glasgow to be Chief Exec’ of Strathclyde Passenger Transport. He along with his Director of PR and Communications, Bob Wyllie (remember him?) were dismissed for using SPT resources to fund a trip to a high profile match involving a team they both support. Unfortunately for the conspiracy theorists, that team was Rangers and the game was in Manchester versus Zenit St Petersburg.

I wonder if they would have been dismissed if they had been going to a filth game.

I wonder if they would have been dismissed if they had been going to a filth game.

We would never have heard about it. Ron was taking the piss with some of his extravagant spending but you could guess the type that reported this particular trip.

His world wide excessive travel and frequent lunches and dinners only came out when the Manchester trip was investigated.

Whoever blew this whistle never had a problem until his football allegiance became known.

Utterly corrupt to the core.

Again, some of our own highlighted similar in the past only to be called conspiracy theorists and tin foil hat wearers by some bears.

We need to get wise against the bigoted corruption that is accepted as normal by all and sundry in the twisted media.

Donald Trump is going to sort out George Soros?

Deep State?

What've you been reading?

I'm not so sure the land-banking point against Murray is all that valid to be fair. The brownfield land surrounding the Glitterdome was contaminated to varying levels. Other tracts of land were owned by GCC. As a result, the council had a level of responsibility for clean-up and disposal.

I don't think such conditions ever applied to land surrounding Ibrox.

What an amazing web of corruption and intrigue. But like nearly all corporations they will leave careless evedence or shafted people who eventually resurface and that is their fear mark my words. Thank you for the knowledge and keep cascading far and wide as an anchor will eventually hold!

Put down the tub of glue and call your GP to get some rehab.

Put down the tub of glue and call your GP to get some rehab.

Donald Trump is going to sort out George Soros?

Deep State?

What've you been reading?

Either you’ve not researched the subject enough if you are dismissing it out of hand or you’ve been conditioned into what to think by the leftist media and politicians.

What I’m saying might be considered far fetched but bookmark this post and come back to it in a couple of years and if there hasn’t been charges or evidence brought forward against this evil network then I will eat my hat.

Thankfully the yanks and some of Europe has woken up to what has been forced upon them for decades now and it’s only a matter of time before somebody manages to give evidence without being involved in a tragic accident first.

We all know the scale of the bias and the agenda that exists in Scotland, it’s evident through the media, politicians, local councils, court decisions and a whole load of other places you would hope would never be compromised.

The poets aren’t capable of corruption on that scale all on their own. The agenda comes from way up above them.

This is the kind of thing I would have liked us to do with the RFFF money left.
Attack those who attack our club & our fans ie us.
A multi pronged attack from us focusing on media, maybe getting legal support, newspaper ads possibly, to take our haters on.
I would gladly contribute to a new fund with this objective but we could easily need over £50.000.
Believe it or not mate I suggested this a while back, I am not a well known poster but the absolute venom directed at me by some well established members was vile, I was suggesting that the RFF might be used to investigate or analyse and publicise this corruption, not asking for money for me or anyone in particular but I was told to "feck off and shag your hoopy girl mate" and some people wonder who votes these mentally challenged crooks in, with the IQ on show here at times it isn't so mad as it initially might seem.
The point I came on to make was that the celtic triangle lays so much bear it seems almost unbelievable but on top of all that was it not also established that the co-op bank were lending celtic money at interest rates that were not available to other business clients, surely this also is illegal and could one person that banks with the co-op put a question in writing or stand up at the co-op agm, if they have agms, and ask why celtic are effectively being subsidised by the co-op by being charged less for financial services than other similar businesses, this is surely something that must be recorded and can't be swept under the magic RC corruption carpet.
KB

Back