The Celtic 13 are back on monday

Julienn tested positive last Friday and the others had to isolate for 10 days, so Monday is correct.

Only correct if Julien was not near anyone else from Friday (Testing) to Sunday (Result).

Makes me think trace and trace only looked at Transportation from flight from Dubai to Glasgow or whatever airport arrived at.

Julien must not have been at training Sunday or in the medical area of lennoxtown.

Which in all honesty may be right as they have likely had the results on Saturday but kept it quiet.

The only one that caught it amongst all they holidamakers was the one who would be moving around the least because he's too crippled up to play or train?

Aye ok.

Only correct if Julien was not near anyone else from Friday (Testing) to Sunday (Result).

Makes me think trace and trace only looked at Transportation from flight from Dubai to Glasgow or whatever airport arrived at.

Julien must not have been at training Sunday or in the medical area of lennoxtown.

Which in all honesty may be right as they have likely had the results on Saturday but kept it quiet.
I thought that when one of the players in the media after the Hibs result as he said we had 24-48 hours to put this team together. Think it was Welsh.

Their rancid following's reaction to putting our entire game into disrepute

"Thought the Mike Ashley thing was due the day, Phil had posted it yesterday"

Yip.

Has Scotland had enough of #CelticThePaedoClub?

Yes.

Yes, we have had enough.

The boy that started upfront for them against Hibs is about to agree a precontract with an american team wonder if he will play tomorrow

Livi away was always going to be a hard game for them even with a full squad so im much more happy they are missing players for the game at celtic park ,gives livi more of a chance

Livi will rest players on wed with the semi final the weekend after. This week is their chance of points. Also just cause celtic players have been in isolation doesnt mean that no other have got covid. Think its up to 2 week after that u can get it so up till the Tuesday before the game is 2 weeks from returning from dubai, jullien could hav had it before they left glasgow for all we know. There could still be a few players missing on the wed.

As much as I enjoy every point they drop, we have - through being relentlessly driven and ruthless - earned the right to enjoy not actually having to give a flying f**k what the abuse-enablers do, unless it involves us.

That said - come on Livi

Back