The Champions Wall - now pointless?

Lets hope not

It's clearly a work in progress?

champ_wall_1500x1000.jpg

No it's not pointless, its called champions wall not 55 wall. Each trophy gets updated after each win. Liverpool has the same

I sigh every time I get quoted on this post.

I made the post months ago, when it was still called ‘the champions wall’ and planned to be covered in pictures of 55.

It is now called ‘the wall of champions’ and will be a bit of a different mosaic. That was made after this thread was started.

I made the post months ago, when it was still called ‘the champions wall’ and planned to be covered in pictures of 55.

It is now called ‘the wall of champions’ and will be a bit of a different mosaic. That was made after this thread was started.
I get that but if it's a different mosaic it's very minimal as the one shown on pictures is basically identical to the original drawings. Yes it does say wall of champions but website also states champions wall as it referred as both.

[url=https://postimg.cc/6TK3QNXB][/URL]

[url=https://postimages.org/][/URL]

[url=https://postimages.org/][/URL]

Last edited:

Do you mean the timing of the launch coinciding with us celebrating 55 therefore many photos added to the mosaic would inevitably be from that one trophy win?

I have bought two, one photo is 55 related, the other the ECWC from a Rangers tour.

I don’t recall any reference ever being made to 55 when they launched it but I could be wrong. It just goes to show what a marketing disaster it has been from the start when so many still associate this project with 55 when the pictures clearly show Rangers Champions throughout the history of the club.

Any news on this from the club? I bought one (around 3 months ago) for my Dad for his birthday hoping he'd make phase 1 but I haven't heard about any progress. Has a spade gone into the ground for this to date?

Would you be privy to any progress on this @Greg Marshall ?

Any news on this from the club? I bought one (around 3 months ago) for my Dad for his birthday hoping he'd make phase 1 but I haven't heard about any progress. Has a spade gone into the ground for this to date?

Would you be privy to any progress on this @Greg Marshall ?

Has started mate.

Post #39 is a progress pic.

I really hope someone has told them the silhouette for the League Cup is shown as the Scottish Cup and the silhouette for the Scottish Cup is actually the SPFL Championship.
It has the wrong trophies corrosponding with the wins. The old League trophy is being used as the Scottish Cup.

FFS
Worth noting that the graphic in that photo is - hopefully - just the advertising mock-ups. None of the surround to the wall has gone up as yet.

Let's hope they get it right for the final thing. After all, they know how the silhouettes of the trophies should look since they used similar above the Rangers Shop.

Worth noting that the graphic in that photo is - hopefully - just the advertising mock-ups. None of the surround to the wall has gone up as yet.

Let's hope they get it right for the final thing. After all, they know how the silhouettes of the trophies should look since they used similar above the Rangers Shop.
Absolutely, but someone signing off on that, and not noticing, to advertise it is surprising.

Last edited:
I wonder if the club will give us a reference to find your photo. About a year and a half ago I paid for this and no follow up since

Back